in 9 days, Roy Moore will be the Jr Senator from Alabama

Yeah... That Alinsky tactic you're trying to use... You know... The one where, "you make your opponent live up to their own code", or some such nonsense... It won't work in Alabama. But I understand... Old habits die hard; right?
So you're saying your morality is flexible? Moral relevance? That's what you're going with?
Like I said... That tactic isn't going to work...
Just so you know where you want to stand.
Between the levers of power, and any Leftist, or Democrat who would reach for them...
And with a pedophile by your side! The future is dim for you.
I do my best work in the dark.

So you're saying your morality is flexible? Moral relevance? That's what you're going with?
Between the levers of power, and any Leftist, or Democrat who would reach for them...
Oddly, so does Roy Moore and every other pedophile walking among the new Republicans..

I'm an unapologetic Yankee. So much of the south baffles me. But I believe the good people of Alabama are not dupes. I believe they see their role as voters with as much responyas every other American. And I further believe that they will not elect someone with as questionable past as Roy Moore to the United States senate.

Here on this board the rabid partisans have an amplified voice. They come on here and write the most vile and disgusting things in the name of whatever their political ideology happens to be this month. We have heard from fiscal Conservatives. They are an endangered species in the Republican Party today. We have heard from social Conservatives United by their collective fears and hatred of anyone who does not tow their line of morality.

But today, that morality is being put to the test. If those social Conservatives want to hold the moral high ground, they must face the facts of Roy Moore's reputation. Should the decent people of Alabama be drowned out by rabid partisans who would elect a child molester just for political gains, they will never again be listened to with credibility by any other American citizen.

Have faith that someone like Roy Moore will never be elected so long as those with a true moral backbone enjoy the right to vote.
Yeah... That Alinsky tactic you're trying to use... You know... The one where, "you make your opponent live up to their own code", or some such nonsense... It won't work in Alabama. But I understand... Old habits die hard; right?
Morality is now a "tactic".

The Party of Family Values.
4i6Ckte.gif
If I have occasion to elect a priest I'll keep it in mind...
Most of the so-called "Men of God" in Alabama are pro-pedophile.

Oddly, so does Roy Moore and every other pedophile walking among the new Republicans..
Lemme ask you something... Did you really think it was gonna work?

Morality is now a "tactic".

The Party of Family Values.
4i6Ckte.gif
If I have occasion to elect a priest I'll keep it in mind...
Most of the so-called "Men of God" in Alabama are pro-pedophile.

I dunno, first he mentions "touching" and now he's on to "priests". Methinks he gets this moore than he lets on.

Lemme ask you something... Did you really think it was gonna work?
Nah! Someone with a head as hard as yours is impervious to stuff like truth and logic.

Doesn't surprise me since half of the population of Alabama practice incest and screw little girls. I wish you'd get the fuck out of the union.

I'll bet it chaps your drawers that their votes count as much as yours do.

good, bad or indifferent; it's happening

oh well, at least he'll vote for tax cuts and Obamacare repeal...
And has branded the GOP the party of Groping Old Perverts, and the evangelicals as the most hypocritical of the sects of Christianity.
Just when you were about to join them too! Right? Such unfortunate timing...

Roy Moore ahead in Alabama Senate race in one poll, tied with Democrat in another

If elected the left will attack him incessantly and use him to distract from all the lefties under the same and similar allegations
The Dems that have let their little head overcome their big head have admitted their idiocy, and are paying for it. And that was with grown women, not girls of 14. So the party of Groping Old Perverts approves of pedophiles. Real nice reputation, fellows.

Roy Moore ahead in Alabama Senate race in one poll, tied with Democrat in another

If elected the left will attack him incessantly and use him to distract from all the lefties under the same and similar allegations
The Dems that have let their little head overcome their big head have admitted their idiocy, and are paying for it. And that was with grown women, not girls of 14. So the party of Groping Old Perverts approves of pedophiles. Real nice reputation, fellows.
What's a bad reputation amongst those who never liked you to begin with, worth these days?

In nine days, he will still be creepy

And so will Al Franken. What's your point?
And Franken did stupid things to grown women. And has admitted it. While Moore went after girls as young as 14 when he was over 30, and an officer of the court. And people like you approve of that. Never claim any morality or ethics again on these boards.

Doesn't surprise me since half of the population of Alabama practice incest and screw little girls. I wish you'd get the fuck out of the union.

ScienceRocksinhead- you continue down the road of a bitter sourpuss. Do you sit in a chair outside of your house yelling at random people as they walk by?

9C568BC5-CDD2-4DF3-A5E8-DA95E1B70976.jpeg

You got a link to support that claim? Of course you don't... Just wanted to get your tantrum in, huh? Good. At least your beginning to accept reality.
By the way.. Historical fun fact... Alabama did try to leave the Union. In fact we had the first capitol of the Confederacy. But them damn Yankees had a fatal attraction, and decided that they couldn't survive without us.
If the GOP of Alabama support Moore, what else is there to think? Knowingly supporting a pedophile for one of the highest positions in the nation is about as lacking in morals and ethics as it gets.

What's a bad reputation amongst those who never liked you to begin with, worth these days?
I don't know. Ask the Hillary-haters.

good, bad or indifferent; it's happening

oh well, at least he'll vote for tax cuts and Obamacare repeal...
American moral compass is in the toilet, Trump, Roy, Franken, Clinton....wow

We've lost our bearings.

But - in a sense - we never had them.

This behavior has been LONG ongoing and ACCEPTED. :(
Very sad...when constituents vote in pedophiles, rapists it' game over honestly.
You hold on to that un proven allegation... Don't let anyone take it from you... Its all you've got. As for us Republican Alabamians? We'll be taking that senate seat. Fair enough.
Unproven allegation? Nine different women, mall workers, police officers. Far more people than have accused Conyers and Franken. And, in both those cases, the miscreants admitted that they did wrong. While Moore insists, in spite of all of those people, that he did nothing wrong, or he asked their mother for permission. But then, you have not lost your moral compass, you never had one.

You got a link to support that claim? Of course you don't... Just wanted to get your tantrum in, huh? Good. At least your beginning to accept reality.
By the way.. Historical fun fact... Alabama did try to leave the Union. In fact we had the first capitol of the Confederacy. But them damn Yankees had a fatal attraction, and decided that they couldn't survive without us.
If the GOP of Alabama support Moore, what else is there to think? Knowingly supporting a pedophile for one of the highest positions in the nation is about as lacking in morals and ethics as it gets.
Except he has no convictions for pedophilia related crimes. Or even a single criminal charge for that matter... But by all means... Whatever you feel you need to do to keep the hate fires burning...
I got got one! I declare that Roy Moore killed the last, and only Unicorn! There you go. I made the accusation... Good as gospel, ain't it?
Hate on!!!

Forum List

Back