in 9 days, Roy Moore will be the Jr Senator from Alabama

In nine days, he will still be creepy

And so will Al Franken. What's your point?
No allegations have been proven about Franken. That's the Moore supporter line, right?

And all the proven allegations regarding Moore? :lol: Currently your team has way more scumbags than the right. Conyers....Charlie Rose...Matt Lauer....Winestein.

So STFU already. K. :D
No allegations have been proven about Conyers. That's the Moore supporter argument, right?

How are Rose, Lauer, Weinstein on my team?

American moral compass is in the toilet, Trump, Roy, Franken, Clinton....wow

We've lost our bearings.

But - in a sense - we never had them.

This behavior has been LONG ongoing and ACCEPTED. :(
Very sad...when constituents vote in pedophiles, rapists it' game over honestly.

Yes. It is. Knowingly choosing to vote in someone like that is imcomprehensible.
No. It isn't. Because even if the limp wristed, desperation spawned accusations were true... We would still have a moral obligation as voters to keep leftists away from the levers of power. We've only just begun cleaning up the mess from the previous 8 year reign of terror. And we've got a long way to go. So let that sink in. Even if the allegations were true... And they aren't. But if they were... Your party, and ideology is so despised that the people would still choose that brand of evil, over the one y'all have been selling.
So you are willing to vote for a stupid whore in a cowboy hat who trolls malls looking for teenagers? Don't the citizens of Alabama have any standards?
If they vote in Moore, it will be proven that the majority of the voters there do not.

good, bad or indifferent; it's happening

oh well, at least he'll vote for tax cuts and Obamacare repeal...

We've lost our bearings.

Very sad...when constituents vote in pedophiles, rapists it' game over honestly.
You hold on to that un proven allegation... Don't let anyone take it from you... Its all you've got. As for us Republican Alabamians? We'll be taking that senate seat. Fair enough.
Unproven allegation? Nine different women, mall workers, police officers. Far more people than have accused Conyers and Franken. And, in both those cases, the miscreants admitted that they did wrong. While Moore insists, in spite of all of those people, that he did nothing wrong, or he asked their mother for permission. But then, you have not lost your moral compass, you never had one.

Add on the reality that
1. These women were under age
2. In at least one case he attempted to rape them. He pulled their head towards his cock and when they wouldn't do it he physically threw them out of his car.

good, bad or indifferent; it's happening

oh well, at least he'll vote for tax cuts and Obamacare repeal...

We've lost our bearings.

You hold on to that un proven allegation... Don't let anyone take it from you... Its all you've got. As for us Republican Alabamians? We'll be taking that senate seat. Fair enough.
Unproven allegation? Nine different women, mall workers, police officers. Far more people than have accused Conyers and Franken. And, in both those cases, the miscreants admitted that they did wrong. While Moore insists, in spite of all of those people, that he did nothing wrong, or he asked their mother for permission. But then, you have not lost your moral compass, you never had one.
My political ambitions are not shackled to your perception of my morality. There's the Alinsky attempt again... Y'all still haven't figured out why it isn't working anymore; have you?

I would vote for a Republican over a Democrat that molested children. Hands down. And I hate Republicans.
Well there's your problem. Political seats that are voted on; aren't some prize handed out in the "virtue Olympics". They are seats given to those who can best get a specific job done. Im not voting in a priest, or vicar. I'm hiring the employee who can best get the job done. And water cooler scuttlebut over heard in the break room, from known opponents of said employee; are unmoving to say the least.

So lemme get this straight ---

A klown who got kicked off the bench twice because he can't follow the law, which is after all what the bench is about, is "the best" you have to get this job done, is it?
And the people voted him right back in. Checkmate.

And what does that say about the voters --- that we haven't already demonstrated....
It says that we Alabamians do what we please, and don't give two shits what outsiders think. That includes leftists, and the federal government.
That'll be five bucks. Told ya I'm gonna start charging for your education...
Proves that you are exactly as the stereotype of you claims.

Well there's your problem. Political seats that are voted on; aren't some prize handed out in the "virtue Olympics". They are seats given to those who can best get a specific job done. Im not voting in a priest, or vicar. I'm hiring the employee who can best get the job done. And water cooler scuttlebut over heard in the break room, from known opponents of said employee; are unmoving to say the least.

So lemme get this straight ---

A klown who got kicked off the bench twice because he can't follow the law, which is after all what the bench is about, is "the best" you have to get this job done, is it?
And the people voted him right back in. Checkmate.

And what does that say about the voters --- that we haven't already demonstrated....
It says that we Alabamians do what we please, and don't give two shits what outsiders think. That includes leftists, and the federal government.
That'll be five bucks. Told ya I'm gonna start charging for your education...
Proves that you are exactly as the stereotype of you claims.
Which is?

I got got one! I declare that Roy Moore killed the last, and only Unicorn! There you go. I made the accusation... Good as gospel, ain't it?
Oh, I get it - you're an imbecile. Now show all the corraborating evidence and friends and family members who back you up, like those victims of Moore have done.

So... Who will be the next rock, that the waves of leftists will smash themselves against?

Hopefully you'all won't put up any more child molesters.

Why would Republicans nominate a Democrat?

I would vote for a Republican over a Democrat that molested children. Hands down. And I hate Republicans.

So tell us, when did this supposed Republican molest any children? Don't you have to justify that end of your argument first? What? You can't do that? Oh, well! Back to the drawing board!
You unable to read newspapers?

We've lost our bearings.

My political ambitions are not shackled to your perception of my morality. There's the Alinsky attempt again... Y'all still haven't figured out why it isn't working anymore; have you?
Oh, we've figured it out - you're an immoral degenerate, like Skye.

I got got one! I declare that Roy Moore killed the last, and only Unicorn! There you go. I made the accusation... Good as gospel, ain't it?
Oh, I get it - you're an imbecile. Now show all the corraborating evidence and friends and family members who back you up, like those victims of Moore have done.
I would but... Its like a yearbook you see... My refusal to submit the evidence, doesn't diminish the strength of the allegation... Lol

We've lost our bearings.

Oh, we've figured it out - you're an immoral degenerate, like Skye.
And just when I thought we were fast becoming friends... I take it the family vacay is off then?

So what's going to be your excuse if Moore loses? Are you going to claim the vote was rigged by Democrats? In Deep Red Alabama?
4i6Ckte.gif

I would but... Its like a yearbook you see... My refusal to submit the evidence, doesn't diminish the strength of the allegation... Lol
I predicted you wouldn't go near that link I posted. You have to hang onto your false yearbook claim.

Actually I've been saying that from the beginning. Just asking how you go about your standards.

I mean if my car broke down further every time I went to a certain mechanic --- I'd find another mechanic.
That's just how we do things here in Carolinia but maybe mechanics are busier in Alabamia.
Ours don't break down... Because we fix our own problems, rather than pay someone else to do it for us...
That's why you're near the bottom states in education and wages? Because you fix your own problems?
4i6Ckte.gif
Don't you worry bout us. We do just fine. Much obliged though...
Define 'fine'. Every indicator says you're doing terrible.
My indicators are my bank account, and quality of life. And in both regards, I'm quite comfortable.
And the pile of beer cans in front of the single wide doesn't bother you a bit.

I predicted you wouldn't go near that link I posted. You have to hang onto your false yearbook claim.
Nah... I don't. Moore will win, and be seated without any regard to it whatsoever...

Ours don't break down... Because we fix our own problems, rather than pay someone else to do it for us...
That's why you're near the bottom states in education and wages? Because you fix your own problems?
4i6Ckte.gif
Don't you worry bout us. We do just fine. Much obliged though...
Define 'fine'. Every indicator says you're doing terrible.
My indicators are my bank account, and quality of life. And in both regards, I'm quite comfortable.
And the pile of beer cans in front of the single wide doesn't bother you a bit.
Its your lawn... Do as you like. I'm not your neighbor; so you'll hear no complaints from me on the matter.

There is a reason why Alabama is what it is. Backwards, uneducated and selfish people will get the representatives they deserve.

Alabama is a steaming shit hole as are any of the people who would vote for Moore.

Whoever wins that election is not expected to be sworn in until January 2018.

That's slightly more than "9 days".
The seat is vacant. He can be sworn in the next day! You are quoting the rules for the transition of a filled seat!

No Pinkles, the seat is not "vacant". Luther Strange is in it.

What's more candidates for office don't just magically transmogrify into their office when CBS calls a result on the boob tube. There are official channels for that, the first of which is that the state must certify the results. And the next one is that the new Senator gets sworn in during a Senate open session. And the Senate doesn't meet in the last week of December --- all of which is in my link. State law says all the counties have to certify by 12/22. If they miss that date --- it's Christmas.

But before either of those can happen, he would have to actually win the election.

Apparently you want to --- even though you live nowhere near Alabamia and it's not your concern--- skip the election altogether and go straight to a coronation. Doesn't work that way.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back