In 4 Months Elections to Pick a Dem Nominee Begins, Yet No Lefty Stands by Any Candidate

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
This is the first time in my decades I’ve never seen a primary race where no one is willing to stand by a candidate this late in the game.

Just shows you how pathetic the Dem nominees are.

Boy that is the truth.

I watched about 30 minutes of last nights debate. I saw every candidate running as far to the left of phonycahontas as they could get. And that made her look like the smartest and sanest person in the debate.

Dems- you better get behind her in big numbers now, so she can begin to move more centrist before the general election.

Burr Knee has 3 of those candidates willing to back him. I bet they are betting on him dying in office which would leave them in charge, LOLOL, smart...

Forget Biden and Warren!

upload_2019-10-16_11-20-7.png

A woman/candidate from Hawaii had some sense and they called her "Putin's Puppet". I think they all belong to mental hospitals, not to WH.

Last edited:
This is the first time in my decades I’ve never seen a primary race where no one is willing to stand by a candidate this late in the game.
Just because you are clueless doesn't make your statement a fact. :lol:

Whose your candidate then g5000? Don’t tell me you are waiting to see all the debates. We all no who everyone of these candidates are, or at least the 2 or 3 with any chance of winning. So tell us who you want, otherwise you are just making the OP’s point by not standing by a candidate. Balls in your court.

People are still deciding, that's usually what happens the year prior to the primaries being held. We still have 4 months until the first primary. In late 2007 Clinton was still leading Obama.

The narrative you are attempting to create is obvious.

Democrats have rigged the primary for Warren its a done deal. To be honest she is the only Dem candidate with any hope of going toe to toe with Trump. He'll still mop the floor with her but none of these other clowns stands a chance.

Read the first 3 words of your title. There is no rush.

Boy that is the truth.

I watched about 30 minutes of last nights debate. I saw every candidate running as far to the left of phonycahontas as they could get. And that made her look like the smartest and sanest person in the debate.

Dems- you better get behind her in big numbers now, so she can begin to move more centrist before the general election.

I watched about ten minutes. It was like observing patients in the hospital activity room in "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest".

You haven't watched many primaries then. For one example, this time in 2011, exactly eight years ago, the Republican frontrunner in straw polling was Herman Cain, with a ten-point lead over his nearest competitor, Rick Perry.

Your thread title is somewhat off too. A primary isn't an "election to pick a candidate". A political party is going to pick whoever it wants. The primary process is just a charade to make it look like a "people's choice". It isn't.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back