In 4 Months Elections to Pick a Dem Nominee Begins, Yet No Lefty Stands by Any Candidate

These demo candidates are imploding with each other already. It’s a spectacle how truly divided the DNC is.

This is the first time in my decades I’ve never seen a primary race where no one is willing to stand by a candidate this late in the game.
Just because you are clueless doesn't make your statement a fact. :lol:

Whose your candidate then g5000?
I don't have a horse in this race. They all suck.

As I have said several times already, I honestly do not know if Warren or Trump are the biggest danger to the future of our country. It's a tough call.

But you can bet your house I won't be voting for either one of them.

These demo candidates are imploding with each other already. It’s a spectacle how truly divided the DNC is.
It's no different than the Republican clown show of 2012.
It’s 2019 going into 2020. So that makes no sense.
I guess you didn't see the Republican debates. In his zeal to damage Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich began talking like a marxist. It was hilarious. It was even more fun watching Romney rope-a-dope Gingrich and then rip his guts out and leave them on the floor.

It's no different than the Republican clown show of 2012.
It’s 2019 going into 2020. So that makes no sense.
I guess you didn't see the Republican debates. In his zeal to damage Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich began talking like a marxist. It was hilarious. It was even more fun watching Romney rope-a-dope Gingrich and then rip his guts out and leave them on the floor.

Ugh... I’m talking about the democrat party implosion that’s happening now. Not talking about 2012. Which was almost a decade ago. Keep up with current events.

Boy that is the truth.

I watched about 30 minutes of last nights debate. I saw every candidate running as far to the left of phonycahontas as they could get. And that made her look like the smartest and sanest person in the debate.

Dems- you better get behind her in big numbers now, so she can begin to move more centrist before the general election.
And anyone with a room temperature IQ knows to play centrist to win. I just don’t get it, other than they just live in a bubble world.

This is the first time in my decades I’ve never seen a primary race where no one is willing to stand by a candidate this late in the game.
Says Dufus who 5 minutes later says he can’t back a candidate.
So you couldn't find someone endorsing Romney before October 2011, eh? :lol:

"This is the first time in my decades I’ve never seen a primary race where no one is willing to stand by a candidate this late in the game."

Clueless.

Just shows you how pathetic the Dem nominees are.

People are still deciding, that's usually what happens the year prior to the primaries being held. We still have 4 months until the first primary. In late 2007 Clinton was still leading Obama.

The narrative you are attempting to create is obvious.
4 months out a majority of voters have picked their horse. I know on USMB not one leftist is willing to stand by any candidate. That’s how suckie they are.

Gee, if no voters are standing by a Democrat, I wonder how we have polls which show Warren is in the lead and only 9 percent are undecided or none of the above?

It's fucking weird how tards have these voices in their heads telling them things which just aren't so, and then they come here and make idiots of themselves in public. :cuckoo:

So tell us, oh clued in one, exactly who out of the demodimwit clown car are you backing?
See post 22.

My point validated.

Gee, if no voters are standing by a Democrat, I wonder how we have polls which show Warren is in the lead and only 9 percent are undecided or none of the above?

It's fucking weird how tards have these voices in their heads telling them things which just aren't so, and then they come here and make idiots of themselves in public. :cuckoo:
Here we go again with polls. Hillary has a 97% probability of winning with one week to go!

Name one USMB member cheerleading for a candidate. Just one.

Read the first 3 words of your title. There is no rush.

OP must think the actual election is in four months.
The OP is desperately hoping to figure out who Trump's opponent will be so he can get a head start on trashing them. Here's a surprise for him. They are all opposing Trump.

The OP is desperately hoping to figure out who Trump's opponent will be so he can get a head start on trashing them. Here's a surprise for him. They are all opposing Trump.
Thanks for validating the OP, every leftist refuses to stand by any candidate.

Thanks for validating the OP, every leftist refuses to stand by any candidate.

You can draw any conclusion you desire, no matter how dumb that might be. You understand that it would be silly to stand for one over another before the decision is made, don't you?

Whose your candidate then g5000?

As I have said several times already, I honestly do not know if Warren or Trump are the biggest danger to the future of our country. It's a tough call.

But you can bet your house I won't be voting for either one of them.

Assuming those are the 2 choices, you will essentially not have a vote that matters. I have never understood why people would toss their vote into the trash by voting a third part. Why don’t you grow a pair, and make a tough choice?

Forum List

Back