In 4 Months Elections to Pick a Dem Nominee Begins, Yet No Lefty Stands by Any Candidate

In the midst of their crusading anger at the pharmaceutical companies, not one Democrat mentioned Purdue Pharma. You know -- the primary culprit in the prescription drug epidemic, at least according to dozens of state attorneys general and hundreds of private lawsuits accusing the company of aggressively marketing OxyContin and hiding its addictive nature.

It would be like vowing to go after “middle-aged men” to stop underage sex trafficking on Orgy Island -- but not mentioning Jeffrey Epstein.

This is the first time in my decades I’ve never seen a primary race where no one is willing to stand by a candidate this late in the game.

Just shows you how pathetic the Dem nominees are.

You haven't watched many primaries then. For one example, this time in 2011, exactly eight years ago, the Republican frontrunner in straw polling was Herman Cain, with a ten-point lead over his nearest competitor, Rick Perry.

Your thread title is somewhat off too. A primary isn't an "election to pick a candidate". A political party is going to pick whoever it wants. The primary process is just a charade to make it look like a "people's choice". It isn't.

Pogo dude, you are now claiming the RNC picked Trump? I will grant you that the Democrats primary process was rigged for Hellary, but Trump was literally the last candidate the RNC wanted. No my friend, he was the people’s choice for the Republicans last election.

This is the first time in my decades I’ve never seen a primary race where no one is willing to stand by a candidate this late in the game.

Read the first 3 words of your title. There is no rush.

OP must think the actual election is in four months.
The OP is desperately hoping to figure out who Trump's opponent will be so he can get a head start on trashing them. Here's a surprise for him. They are all opposing Trump.
Thanks for validating the OP, every leftist refuses to stand by any candidate.

You can draw any conclusion you desire, no matter how dumb that might be. You understand that it would be silly to stand for one over another before the decision is made, don't you?

I am a bit perplexed by that response. Are you not one of the democrats who will be picking the nominee in the primaries? Or are you just going to wait until the general to participate?

The OP is desperately hoping to figure out who Trump's opponent will be so he can get a head start on trashing them. Here's a surprise for him. They are all opposing Trump.

You can draw any conclusion you desire, no matter how dumb that might be. You understand that it would be silly to stand for one over another before the decision is made, don't you?

I am a bit perplexed by that response. Are you not one of the democrats who will be picking the nominee in the primaries? Or are you just going to wait until the general to participate?
They have convinced themselves that some sign from hell will appear in the next 4 months to tell them who to vote for.

I agree with some of the candidates on some things more than others, but that's why I'm waiting until it is time to make a decision before I decide. Only a fool would decide without giving each candidate every chance to present their case.

You haven't watched many primaries then. For one example, this time in 2011, exactly eight years ago, the Republican frontrunner in straw polling was Herman Cain, with a ten-point lead over his nearest competitor, Rick Perry.

Your thread title is somewhat off too. A primary isn't an "election to pick a candidate". A political party is going to pick whoever it wants. The primary process is just a charade to make it look like a "people's choice". It isn't.

Pogo dude, you are now claiming the RNC picked Trump? I will grant you that the Democrats primary process was rigged for Hellary, but Trump was literally the last candidate the RNC wanted. No my friend, he was the people’s choice for the Republicans last election.

Hey, Teddy Roosevelt was the people's choice for the Republicans in 1912 and he got snubbed. In that year the party did what it wanted; in 2016 it capitulated. It could have done either (and still can) but it wimped out.

There's absolutely no law requiring any party to follow its primary results, or to hold primaries at all. In fact many states don't even bother. "People's choice" is mythology. The people obviously have no choice.

Hell, the various states aren't even required to hold an election for that matter.

They have convinced themselves that some sign from hell will appear in the next 4 months to tell them who to vote for.

Four months from now will be mid-February.

Once again --- ELECTIONS ARE NOT HELD IN FEBRUARY.

Just because you are clueless doesn't make your statement a fact. :lol:

Whose your candidate then g5000?
I don't have a horse in this race. They all suck.

As I have said several times already, I honestly do not know if Warren or Trump are the biggest danger to the future of our country. It's a tough call.

But you can bet your house I won't be voting for either one of them.

Assuming those are the 2 choices, you will essentially not have a vote that matters. I have never understood why people would toss their vote into the trash by voting a third part. Why don’t you grow a pair, and make a tough choice?
Unlike you, I don't whore my vote out to anyone.

First, when you vote for the lesser of two EVILS, you are still voting for EVIL.

Second, when you vote for a corrupt asshole, you are telling him or her, "Keep doing what you are doing!" I absolutely REFUSE to communicate that message with my vote. My vote is way too valuable.

People are still deciding, that's usually what happens the year prior to the primaries being held. We still have 4 months until the first primary. In late 2007 Clinton was still leading Obama.

The narrative you are attempting to create is obvious.
4 months out a majority of voters have picked their horse. I know on USMB not one leftist is willing to stand by any candidate. That’s how suckie they are.

I'll stand by any of them to get rid of Trump. Nobody needs to make any decisions today we still have more debates.

Gee, if no voters are standing by a Democrat, I wonder how we have polls which show Warren is in the lead and only 9 percent are undecided or none of the above?

It's fucking weird how tards have these voices in their heads telling them things which just aren't so, and then they come here and make idiots of themselves in public. :cuckoo:
Here we go again with polls. Hillary has a 97% probability of winning with one week to go!

Name one USMB member cheerleading for a candidate. Just one.

Look at you! Running to and fro, moving the goalposts, as always when your idiotic shit falls apart.

Just one, eh? Easy peasy: Tulsi Gabbard for President

Better grab those posts again! :lol:

Gee, if no voters are standing by a Democrat, I wonder how we have polls which show Warren is in the lead and only 9 percent are undecided or none of the above?

It's fucking weird how tards have these voices in their heads telling them things which just aren't so, and then they come here and make idiots of themselves in public. :cuckoo:
Here we go again with polls. Hillary has a 97% probability of winning with one week to go!

Name one USMB member cheerleading for a candidate. Just one.

Look at you! Running to and fro, moving the goalposts, as always when your idiotic shit falls apart.

Just one, eh? Easy peasy: Tulsi Gabbard for President

Better grab those posts again! :lol:
OMG! You found ONE poster who’s picked a candidate! By January you might get TWO!

People are still deciding, that's usually what happens the year prior to the primaries being held. We still have 4 months until the first primary. In late 2007 Clinton was still leading Obama.

4 months out a majority of voters have picked their horse. I know on USMB not one leftist is willing to stand by any candidate. That’s how suckie they are.

I'll stand by any of them to get rid of Trump. Nobody needs to make any decisions today we still have more debates.
F2B8E7C2-475A-4FCF-BB21-C22B90B1D1F5.png

Feb 3 is the first.
You Leftards are so ignorant.

Feb 3 is the first.

.I can personally guarantee you there is NO ELECTION on the 3rd of Februrary or any other day of that month.

The election is in what we call "NOVEMBER". Always has been.

I agree with some of the candidates on some things more than others, but that's why I'm waiting until it is time to make a decision before I decide. Only a fool would decide without giving each candidate every chance to present their case.

And only an idiot would not yet know the difference between these candidates. It’s pretty clear it’s going to be Warren of the current basket of deplorables.

View attachment 284805

That's strange in 2018 the Democrats won the house by the largest voting percentage in recent memory by either party.

But that has nothing to do with the fact that Democrats are going to support the candidate of their party no matter who it is.

As I have said several times already, I honestly do not know if Warren or Trump are the biggest danger to the future of our country. It's a tough call.

Assuming those are the 2 choices, you will essentially not have a vote that matters. I have never understood why people would toss their vote into the trash by voting a third part. Why don’t you grow a pair, and make a tough choice?

First, when you vote for the lesser of two EVILS, you are still voting for EVIL.

Second, when you vote for a corrupt asshole, you are telling him or her, "Keep doing what you are doing!" I absolutely REFUSE to communicate that message with my vote. My vote is way too valuable.

Your vote is worthless when you cast it for someone with ZERO chance of winning. You’re a coward who doesn’t have the balls or intestinal fortitude to make a hard choice. So instead you act like you’re too good to pick between a ham sandwich or Mac & cheese, so you starve with no voice. That’s good. People like you shouldn’t have a say in who becomes president.

Feb 3 is the first.

It’s as if they have idea of how the process works.

Your vote is worthless when you cast it for someone with ZERO chance of winning. You’re a coward who doesn’t have the balls or intestinal fortitude to make a hard choice. So instead you act like you’re too good to pick between a ham sandwich or Mac & cheese, so you starve with no voice. That’s good. People like you shouldn’t have a say in who becomes president.

I don't know. I kind of get a kick out of conservatives who can no longer vote for the Republican party.

And only an idiot would not yet know the difference between these candidates. It’s pretty clear it’s going to be Warren of the current basket of deplorables.

I'm glad you are so confident in your choice. I'll take a while longer to decide

Forum List

Back