In 1 minute, california gun owners go from Law abiding citizens to felons, without firing a shot...

When were they told to register the assault weapons? Yesterday? Usually you know at least by the 1rst of the year.

What law says they are going to later be confiscated?

The fact that they want to register the guns.... the only reason to register guns is for later confiscation.....there is no other reason.
My guns are registered and they havent been confiscated. Please show me where they are going to confiscate the guns. I cant depend on your conspiracy theories. Also you didnt answer when these people were told to register their assault weapons. Why are you stalling?
They haven't been confiscated YET

There is no need for the government to know if you own guns
So when are they going to be confiscated? How long is this going to take?

I don't pretend to know the future

There is no other reason for the government to want to know if a law abiding citizen owns a gun

When were they told to register the assault weapons? Yesterday? Usually you know at least by the 1rst of the year.

What law says they are going to later be confiscated?

The fact that they want to register the guns.... the only reason to register guns is for later confiscation.....there is no other reason.
My guns are registered and they havent been confiscated. Please show me where they are going to confiscate the guns. I cant depend on your conspiracy theories. Also you didnt answer when these people were told to register their assault weapons. Why are you stalling?
They haven't been confiscated YET

There is no need for the government to know if you own guns
So when are they going to be confiscated? How long is this going to take?

I don't pretend to know the future

There is no other reason for the government to want to know if a law abiding citizen owns a gun
Are you sure about that? So if I shoot someone and throw the gun in the river, how will they know its mine if its not registered to me?

Both parties have had political power and my guns have never been confiscated. I need proof not your opinion. So are you going to tell the board how long these people knew they had to register their weapons or does it mess with your conspiracy theory?

Why did you post a video? Why havent my weapons every been confiscated?

Because commie scum politicians haven't tried to start taking them yet because we don't have gun registration yet, with the exception soon to be the law in commiefornia the OP supplied.

Tezass is where it will happen first. The dumbies there have no clue about registration and records.

Now he's off in a fantasy world....

I looked at the video and the only thing I heard was she was PO'd she couldnt get an outright ban on assault weapons. Like I thought all you and the OP have are conspiracy theories.

You are funny. Even selling a firearm you need a dealer to register the seller and the buyer.
Keep lying troll, you do not. I can sell any gun I own to anyone right now privately. I have bought guns privately that the only ones involved were me and the seller, and I broke NO laws.
Not in California Buddy.

Sure about that....little buddy.
ARMSLIST - For Sale: Howa 1500 .308 Kryptek

Five months ago I bought a rifle like this from a guy at his house. Just him and I.

HEZzG9R.jpg

No law was broken.

Because commie scum politicians haven't tried to start taking them yet because we don't have gun registration yet, with the exception soon to be the law in commiefornia the OP supplied.

Tezass is where it will happen first. The dumbies there have no clue about registration and records.

I looked at the video and the only thing I heard was she was PO'd she couldnt get an outright ban on assault weapons. Like I thought all you and the OP have are conspiracy theories.
You are telling me you can't see the part where she says "Turn them in mr and mrs America?" Are that much of a liar?

You are telling me you can't see the part where she says "Turn them in mr and mrs America?" Are that much of a liar?
Turn what in?

You are funny. Even selling a firearm you need a dealer to register the seller and the buyer.
Keep lying troll, you do not. I can sell any gun I own to anyone right now privately. I have bought guns privately that the only ones involved were me and the seller, and I broke NO laws.
Not in California Buddy.

Sure about that....little buddy.
ARMSLIST - For Sale: Howa 1500 .308 Kryptek
Sorry but I will not sign their liability waiver to see the site.

In order to confiscate guns you have to know where they are.

Just rely on the law abiding masses to hand you that information in the form of a "registration" certificate.

Oh how gullible you people are.

First steps first. Get the information together.

All my firearms are registered. Seems that we have had the requirement for about 20 plus years.

Here's a little tip sparky.....
ARMSLIST - Firearms Classifieds
Another Tezass wannabe. I do not care about gun registration. To me it is the same as registering my car and trucks.

Then you fail to see the intent of the 2nd Amendment.
Another pseudo American.....
Are you in the local militia ?

California wants to confiscate guns..... first, they have to get the citizens to register those guns .... which is what the new law does in California...if you do not register your Semi automatic rifle for later confiscation by midnight, you go from law abiding citizen at 11:59 to felon at 12:00 a.m. without ever using your gun to shoot anyone or to commit any crime....

Meanwhile.... the criminals in California continue to use their illegal guns for rape, robbery and murder...

BREAKING: California "Assault Weapons" Registration Site Crashing As Midnight Deadline Nears - The Truth About Guns

f firearms are not registered before the deadline, gun owners could be charged with a felony and receive up to eight years in prison.

Obviously gun registration is both anti-Second Amendment and anti-American. Even more apparent is the Blue nerve you've struck with this thread. Slinging Spam is all that the Leftists responding here can do in effort to suppress your very valid concerns. Broken records all blue bloods; eight tracks and they're stuck on track six: spin me right round . . .

All my firearms are registered. Seems that we have had the requirement for about 20 plus years.

Here's a little tip sparky.....
ARMSLIST - Firearms Classifieds
Another Tezass wannabe. I do not care about gun registration. To me it is the same as registering my car and trucks.
Cars and trucks are not a right, now are they? lol
Most are lefts as they are not conservative in that they will kill anyone you point them at.

Forum List

Back