In 1 minute, california gun owners go from Law abiding citizens to felons, without firing a shot...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
California wants to confiscate guns..... first, they have to get the citizens to register those guns .... which is what the new law does in California...if you do not register your Semi automatic rifle for later confiscation by midnight, you go from law abiding citizen at 11:59 to felon at 12:00 a.m. without ever using your gun to shoot anyone or to commit any crime....

Meanwhile.... the criminals in California continue to use their illegal guns for rape, robbery and murder...

BREAKING: California "Assault Weapons" Registration Site Crashing As Midnight Deadline Nears - The Truth About Guns

f firearms are not registered before the deadline, gun owners could be charged with a felony and receive up to eight years in prison.

When were they told to register the assault weapons? Yesterday? Usually you know at least by the 1rst of the year.

What law says they are going to later be confiscated?

The fact that they want to register the guns.... the only reason to register guns is for later confiscation.....there is no other reason.

When were they told to register the assault weapons? Yesterday? Usually you know at least by the 1rst of the year.

The law of history. I predict more exodus from the insane state.

The fact that they want to register the guns.... the only reason to register guns is for later confiscation.....there is no other reason.
My guns are registered and they havent been confiscated. Please show me where they are going to confiscate the guns. I cant depend on your conspiracy theories. Also you didnt answer when these people were told to register their assault weapons. Why are you stalling?

My guns are registered and they havent been confiscated. Please show me where they are going to confiscate the guns. I cant depend on your conspiracy theories. Also you didnt answer when these people were told to register their assault weapons. Why are you stalling?
Your guns are registered? lol, you lie.

They aren't conspiracy theories...... the Germans registered their guns in the 20s and didn't confiscate until the late 1930s......

Do you understand that actual criminals do not have to register their illegal guns...per the Supreme Court ruling Haynes v United States...which means you have to register your gun, while they don't have to....and you think that is just a genius policy....

Your guns are registered? lol, you lie.
Well all of them but one. Left over from the hood.

They aren't conspiracy theories...... the Germans registered their guns in the 20s and didn't confiscate until the late 1930s......

Do you understand that actual criminals do not have to register their illegal guns...per the Supreme Court ruling Haynes v United States...which means you have to register your gun, while they don't have to....and you think that is just a genius policy....
I dont live in germany and I have had 2 of the guns since 2000. I need you to prove my guns will be confiscated or admit you are touting some wild eyed conspiracy theory. Again you forgot to tell everyone how much advance warning these guys had to register their weapons. Stop dodging the question.

I dont live in germany and I have had 2 of the guns since 2000. I need you to prove my guns will be confiscated or admit you are touting some wild eyed conspiracy theory. Again you forgot to tell everyone how much advance warning these guys had to register their weapons. Stop dodging the question.
Some of mine were registered in 1968.

I dont live in germany and I have had 2 of the guns since 2000. I need you to prove my guns will be confiscated or admit your are touting some wild eyed conspiracy theory. Again you forgot to tell everyone how much advance warning these guys had to register their weapons. Stop dodging the question.

Britain registered guns, they then confiscated them. Australia, Germany, Canada....registration is only needed if you intend to confiscate guns when you get political power, there is no other reason to do it....

Anywhere guns have been registered, troll, it has always led to confiscation.

Now lie and troll some more.

Anywhere guns have been registered, troll, it has always led to confiscation.

Now lie and troll some more.

So why havent my guns been confiscated yet?

All my firearms are registered. Seems that we have had the requirement for about 20 plus years.
Total bullshit.
Too bad you are so texass dumb.
Gun Registration Myth Debunked
You are funny. Even selling a firearm you need a dealer to register the seller and the buyer.
Keep lying troll, you do not. I can sell any gun I own to anyone right now privately. I have bought guns privately that the only ones involved were me and the seller, and I broke NO laws.

I dont live in germany and I have had 2 of the guns since 2000. I need you to prove my guns will be confiscated or admit your are touting some wild eyed conspiracy theory. Again you forgot to tell everyone how much advance warning these guys had to register their weapons. Stop dodging the question.

Britain registered guns, they then confiscated them. Australia, Germany, Canada....registration is only needed if you intend to confiscate guns when you get political power, there is no other reason to do it....
Both parties have had political power and my guns have never been confiscated. I need proof not your opinion. So are you going to tell the board how long these people knew they had to register their weapons or does it mess with your conspiracy theory?

Forum List

Back