In 1 minute, california gun owners go from Law abiding citizens to felons, without firing a shot...

California wants to confiscate guns..... first, they have to get the citizens to register those guns .... which is what the new law does in California...if you do not register your Semi automatic rifle for later confiscation by midnight, you go from law abiding citizen at 11:59 to felon at 12:00 a.m. without ever using your gun to shoot anyone or to commit any crime....

Meanwhile.... the criminals in California continue to use their illegal guns for rape, robbery and murder...

BREAKING: California "Assault Weapons" Registration Site Crashing As Midnight Deadline Nears - The Truth About Guns

f firearms are not registered before the deadline, gun owners could be charged with a felony and receive up to eight years in prison.

Obviously gun registration is both anti-Second Amendment and anti-American. Even more apparent is the Blue nerve you've struck with this thread. Slinging Spam is all that the Leftists responding here can do in effort to suppress your very valid concerns. Broken records all blue bloods; eight tracks and they're stuck on track six: spin me right round . . .
You cant strike nerves with conspiracy theories. Any idiot knows there is no history of gun confiscation in the state of CA. Any idiot knows these people knew at least 2 years ago they were going to have to register. I know they knew because they were always talking about it down at the shooting range.

In order to confiscate guns you have to know where they are.

Just rely on the law abiding masses to hand you that information in the form of a "registration" certificate.

Oh how gullible you people are.

First steps first. Get the information together.
The only reason I registered mine is so if I shoot someone I dont go to jail on a technicality.

My thought is that how would you confiscate firearms? Go house to house or just sen the military to all the cities in the USA?

When were they told to register the assault weapons? Yesterday? Usually you know at least by the 1rst of the year.

What law says they are going to later be confiscated?

The fact that they want to register the guns.... the only reason to register guns is for later confiscation.....there is no other reason.

How many crooks are going to resister their weapons? Like all the Mexican gangs?

You are funny. Even selling a firearm you need a dealer to register the seller and the buyer.
Keep lying troll, you do not. I can sell any gun I own to anyone right now privately. I have bought guns privately that the only ones involved were me and the seller, and I broke NO laws.
Not in California Buddy.

Sure about that....little buddy.
ARMSLIST - For Sale: Howa 1500 .308 Kryptek
Sorry but I will not sign their liability waiver to see the site.

What kinda stupid are you?
It's saying you wont use the site to conduct criminal activities halfwit.
The fact is you can purchase a gun from someone in California if you live in the same state.
What you cant do is sell across state lines.

When were they told to register the assault weapons? Yesterday? Usually you know at least by the 1rst of the year.

The fact that they want to register the guns.... the only reason to register guns is for later confiscation.....there is no other reason.
Could be, otherwise seeing that you are talking about California.... Anything's possible with that clown show out there. My guns are registered... No problem. Maybe it's to account for all legal weapons in an effort to find illegal or stolen weapons in the process, but as you say, the bad guy's aren't going to show their hand, so of course they won't be showing up to register their weapons.

Like you, I don't trust the efforts if conducted by any government operation in California or beyond at this point and time in America.

To much sympathy for criminals by a government that is controlled at times by political powers that have perverted beliefs in this sort of way.

Violating the second amendment by only targeting half of the population pertaining to guns will never work.

Disarming criminals with raids and confiscation is the thing this nation wants to see in action, but not this demanding of the good citizens who own gun's to go first, and to now come forth in order to show their hand when the bad guy's are protected ???? It isn't going to fly, and it shouldn't.

My thought is that how would you confiscate firearms? Go house to house or just sen the military to all the cities in the USA?

The law abiding citizens that never would have used them in crimes will turn them in. The ones that planned to commit crimes will just laugh.

All my firearms are registered. Seems that we have had the requirement for about 20 plus years.

Here's a little tip sparky.....
ARMSLIST - Firearms Classifieds
Another Tezass wannabe. I do not care about gun registration. To me it is the same as registering my car and trucks.

Then you fail to see the intent of the 2nd Amendment.
Another pseudo American.....
Are you in the local militia ?

Yes.

Send in the national guard and go house to house. Prior to that would be a voluntary call for turning them in. I can see maybe a call to turn them in but if they went door to door it would start a revolt.

Like this:

gun-confiscation.jpg

You are funny. Even selling a firearm you need a dealer to register the seller and the buyer.
Keep lying troll, you do not. I can sell any gun I own to anyone right now privately. I have bought guns privately that the only ones involved were me and the seller, and I broke NO laws.
Not in California Buddy.

The fact is you can purchase a gun from someone in California if you live in the same state.
It is illegal to sell a firearm to anyone without a dealer making the transaction in California.

[...]

The law of common sense. What other reason could there be?

There is something sad about what has happened to California. I spent thirty days there in 1959 after returning from Okinawa, and I fell in love with the beautiful, peaceful San Francisco and places like Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, and others. Before shipping out in '57 I spent some time at Pendleton and wandered around L.A. on the weekends, which I enjoyed. All in all I really liked California and planned to go back, which I never got around to doing. But now I wouldn't go to California if a golden opportunity presented itself -- and that's a damn shame. I feel a peculiar sense of loss.

California is a ruined place and it was ruined by the excessive presence of the wrong kind of people. The thought that comes to mind when I watch some of the YouTube videos of present-day California is it is best described as a raped state. It is a once beautiful place that has been raped and ruined. And it's the fault of the politicians who made it happen.

California wants to confiscate guns..... first, they have to get the citizens to register those guns .... which is what the new law does in California...if you do not register your Semi automatic rifle for later confiscation by midnight, you go from law abiding citizen at 11:59 to felon at 12:00 a.m. without ever using your gun to shoot anyone or to commit any crime....

Meanwhile.... the criminals in California continue to use their illegal guns for rape, robbery and murder...

BREAKING: California "Assault Weapons" Registration Site Crashing As Midnight Deadline Nears - The Truth About Guns

f firearms are not registered before the deadline, gun owners could be charged with a felony and receive up to eight years in prison.

Obviously gun registration is both anti-Second Amendment and anti-American. Even more apparent is the Blue nerve you've struck with this thread. Slinging Spam is all that the Leftists responding here can do in effort to suppress your very valid concerns. Broken records all blue bloods; eight tracks and they're stuck on track six: spin me right round . . .
You cant strike nerves with conspiracy theories. Any idiot knows there is no history of gun confiscation in the state of CA. Any idiot knows these people knew at least 2 years ago they were going to have to register. I know they knew because they were always talking about it down at the shooting range.

Your very apparent meltdown over the issue is proof enough for me of the OP's concerns. What do his fears cost you? Just like most every Blue, you can't be happy until everyone is more like you. Grant him his concerns. Why the page after page attempt to prove him wrong for his own worries?

Not in California Buddy.

It is illegal to sell a firearm to anyone without a dealer making the transaction in California.
And as soon as you register your "assault weapons" if you have any, soon after some other douche lib pol will get a law passed calling for you to turn them in.

[...]

The law of common sense. What other reason could there be?

There is something sad about what has happened to California. I spent thirty days there in 1959 after returning from Okinawa, and I fell in love with the beautiful, peaceful San Francisco and places like Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, and others. Before shipping out in '57 I spent some time at Pendleton and wandered around L.A. on the weekends, which I enjoyed. All in all I really liked California and planned to go back, which I never got around to doing. But now I wouldn't go to California if a golden opportunity presented itself -- and that's a damn shame. I feel a peculiar sense of loss.

California is a ruined place and it was ruined by the excessive presence of the wrong kind of people. The thought that comes to mind when I watch some of the YouTube videos of present-day California is it is best described as a raped state. It is a once beautiful place that has been raped and ruined. And it's the fault of the politicians who made it happen.
Capitalism is what happened.

Your very apparent meltdown over the issue is proof enough for me of the OP's concerns. What do his fears cost you? Just like most every Blue, you can't be happy until everyone is more like you. Grant him his concerns. Why the page after page attempt to prove him wrong for his own worries?
That's what lib shills do. All day 24/7 try to beat Americans down.

You never taunted a goofy guy when you were young?

Forum List

Back