In 1 minute, california gun owners go from Law abiding citizens to felons, without firing a shot...

[...]

What law says they are going to later be confiscated?
The law of common sense. What other reason could there be?

There is something sad about what has happened to California. I spent thirty days there in 1959 after returning from Okinawa, and I fell in love with the beautiful, peaceful San Francisco and places like Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, and others. Before shipping out in '57 I spent some time at Pendleton and wandered around L.A. on the weekends, which I enjoyed. All in all I really liked California and planned to go back, which I never got around to doing. But now I wouldn't go to California if a golden opportunity presented itself -- and that's a damn shame. I feel a peculiar sense of loss.

California is a ruined place and it was ruined by the excessive presence of the wrong kind of people. The thought that comes to mind when I watch some of the YouTube videos of present-day California is it is best described as a raped state. It is a once beautiful place that has been raped and ruined. And it's the fault of the politicians who made it happen.
Common sense isnt a law you buffoon. Common sense is a collection of ideas a certain group of people that spend time together deem as normal. I dont hang around people that tout conspiracy theories so your common sense is not the same as my common sense.

[...]

There is something sad about what has happened to California. I spent thirty days there in 1959 after returning from Okinawa, and I fell in love with the beautiful, peaceful San Francisco and places like Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, and others. Before shipping out in '57 I spent some time at Pendleton and wandered around L.A. on the weekends, which I enjoyed. All in all I really liked California and planned to go back, which I never got around to doing. But now I wouldn't go to California if a golden opportunity presented itself -- and that's a damn shame. I feel a peculiar sense of loss.

California is a ruined place and it was ruined by the excessive presence of the wrong kind of people. The thought that comes to mind when I watch some of the YouTube videos of present-day California is it is best described as a raped state. It is a once beautiful place that has been raped and ruined. And it's the fault of the politicians who made it happen.
Common sense isnt a law you buffoon. Common sense is a collection of ideas a certain group of people that spend time together deem as normal. I dont hang around people that tout conspiracy theories so your common sense is not the same as my common sense.
Still refusing to address my video where the politicians said she would confiscate them. People can see what you do, so please keep on destroying yourselves, Americas survival depends on it!

My thought is that how would you confiscate firearms? Go house to house or just sen the military to all the cities in the USA?
Send in the national guard and go house to house. Prior to that would be a voluntary call for turning them in. I can see maybe a call to turn them in but if they went door to door it would start a revolt.

Maryland ANG here. I don't serve with anyone who would follow that order.

California wants to confiscate guns..... first, they have to get the citizens to register those guns .... which is what the new law does in California...if you do not register your Semi automatic rifle for later confiscation by midnight, you go from law abiding citizen at 11:59 to felon at 12:00 a.m. without ever using your gun to shoot anyone or to commit any crime....

Meanwhile.... the criminals in California continue to use their illegal guns for rape, robbery and murder...

BREAKING: California "Assault Weapons" Registration Site Crashing As Midnight Deadline Nears - The Truth About Guns

f firearms are not registered before the deadline, gun owners could be charged with a felony and receive up to eight years in prison.

Obviously gun registration is both anti-Second Amendment and anti-American. Even more apparent is the Blue nerve you've struck with this thread. Slinging Spam is all that the Leftists responding here can do in effort to suppress your very valid concerns. Broken records all blue bloods; eight tracks and they're stuck on track six: spin me right round . . .
You cant strike nerves with conspiracy theories. Any idiot knows there is no history of gun confiscation in the state of CA. Any idiot knows these people knew at least 2 years ago they were going to have to register. I know they knew because they were always talking about it down at the shooting range.

Your very apparent meltdown over the issue is proof enough for me of the OP's concerns. What do his fears cost you? Just like most every Blue, you can't be happy until everyone is more like you. Grant him his concerns. Why the page after page attempt to prove him wrong for his own worries?
You sound like an idiot. Why would I have a melt down over a conspiracy theory? Stop whining about letting him have his concerns. I asked him simple question he cant seem to answer. Thats not proving anything other than he is deflecting. If he answered my question then he could prove he was right.

Keep lying troll, you do not. I can sell any gun I own to anyone right now privately. I have bought guns privately that the only ones involved were me and the seller, and I broke NO laws.
Not in California Buddy.

Sure about that....little buddy.
ARMSLIST - For Sale: Howa 1500 .308 Kryptek
Sorry but I will not sign their liability waiver to see the site.

What kinda stupid are you?
It's saying you wont use the site to conduct criminal activities halfwit.
The fact is you can purchase a gun from someone in California if you live in the same state.
What you cant do is sell across state lines.
It is illegal to sell a firearm to anyone without a dealer making the transaction in California.

I stand corrected.
You're right. In Commifornia you cant sell to an individual.
That really sucks!!!
I can get on Armslist,make contact and just go buy it.

[...]

Still refusing to address my video where the politicians said she would confiscate them. People can see what you do, so please keep on destroying yourselves, Americas survival depends on it!
I addressed your video. She was upset she couldnt get a permanent ban on assault rifles. How does a failure at banning assault weapons turn into confiscation of all weapons like you claimed?

California wants to confiscate guns..... first, they have to get the citizens to register those guns .... which is what the new law does in California...if you do not register your Semi automatic rifle for later confiscation by midnight, you go from law abiding citizen at 11:59 to felon at 12:00 a.m. without ever using your gun to shoot anyone or to commit any crime....

Meanwhile.... the criminals in California continue to use their illegal guns for rape, robbery and murder...

BREAKING: California "Assault Weapons" Registration Site Crashing As Midnight Deadline Nears - The Truth About Guns

f firearms are not registered before the deadline, gun owners could be charged with a felony and receive up to eight years in prison.

Obviously gun registration is both anti-Second Amendment and anti-American. Even more apparent is the Blue nerve you've struck with this thread. Slinging Spam is all that the Leftists responding here can do in effort to suppress your very valid concerns. Broken records all blue bloods; eight tracks and they're stuck on track six: spin me right round . . .
You cant strike nerves with conspiracy theories. Any idiot knows there is no history of gun confiscation in the state of CA. Any idiot knows these people knew at least 2 years ago they were going to have to register. I know they knew because they were always talking about it down at the shooting range.

Your very apparent meltdown over the issue is proof enough for me of the OP's concerns. What do his fears cost you? Just like most every Blue, you can't be happy until everyone is more like you. Grant him his concerns. Why the page after page attempt to prove him wrong for his own worries?
You sound like an idiot. Why would I have a melt down over a conspiracy theory? Stop whining about letting him have his concerns. I asked him simple question he cant seem to answer. Thats not proving anything other than he is deflecting. If he answered my question then he could prove he was right.

He doesn't need to prove anything to you. Your fear of his fear is just as relevant.

Not in California Buddy.

Sure about that....little buddy.
ARMSLIST - For Sale: Howa 1500 .308 Kryptek
Sorry but I will not sign their liability waiver to see the site.

What kinda stupid are you?
It's saying you wont use the site to conduct criminal activities halfwit.
The fact is you can purchase a gun from someone in California if you live in the same state.
What you cant do is sell across state lines.
It is illegal to sell a firearm to anyone without a dealer making the transaction in California.

I stand corrected.
You're right. In Commifornia you cant sell to an individual.
That really sucks!!!
I can get on Armslist,make contact and just go buy it.
No need to announce you were an idiot. We all pretty much knew that whenever you post you are most likely going to be wrong.

I answered the question for him, but that isn't what your commie hide wants to hear so you keep repeating the question like ALL shills do.

He doesn't need to prove anything to you. Your fear of his fear is just as relevant.
Actually he does since he was trying to convince me. You would be correct if he had never responded to me but he did so youre wrong.

I answered the question for him, but that isn't what your commie hide wants to hear so you keep repeating the question like ALL shills do.
You never answered anything. All you did was introduce another hair brained conspiracy and avoided my question regarding when they knew they had to register the weapons just like he did.

You never answered anything. All you did was introduce another hair brained conspiracy and avoided my question regarding when they knew they had to register the weapons just like he did.
And your a proven goddam liar!

If thats true show the board via quote where you answered my question. Can you do that?

Actually he does since he was trying to convince me. You would be correct if he had never responded to me but he did so youre wrong.

Seems to me you invaded his thread and devolved what could have been an intelligent discussion into a emotional one. That and you sound like a tape recorder on playback loop.

Seems to me you invaded his thread and devolved what could have been an intelligent discussion into a emotional one. That and you sound like a tape recorder on playback loop.
I dont care what it seems to you. If you go back and read my posts from the beginning you will see the infantile attempts to avoid answering my question. Asking a simple question shouldnt trigger a deflection response.

If thats true show the board via quote where you answered my question. Can you do that?
I don't play your troll games liar. If you want to see it it's in THIS thread! All you will do is lie and spittle more!

I don't play your troll games liar. If you want to see it it's in THIS thread! All you will do is lie and spittle more!
So you admit you never answered? Thanks. We all knew you couldnt provide any evidence of that.

When were they told to register the assault weapons? Yesterday? Usually you know at least by the 1rst of the year.

The fact that they want to register the guns.... the only reason to register guns is for later confiscation.....there is no other reason.
My guns are registered and they havent been confiscated. Please show me where they are going to confiscate the guns. I cant depend on your conspiracy theories. Also you didnt answer when these people were told to register their assault weapons. Why are you stalling?

They aren't conspiracy theories...... the Germans registered their guns in the 20s and didn't confiscate until the late 1930s......

Do you understand that actual criminals do not have to register their illegal guns...per the Supreme Court ruling Haynes v United States...which means you have to register your gun, while they don't have to....and you think that is just a genius policy....

But it is still illegal for those criminals to own the illegal guns. It's not as if Haynes gave people permission to own firearms illegally. :p

When were they told to register the assault weapons? Yesterday? Usually you know at least by the 1rst of the year.

The fact that they want to register the guns.... the only reason to register guns is for later confiscation.....there is no other reason.
My guns are registered and they havent been confiscated. Please show me where they are going to confiscate the guns. I cant depend on your conspiracy theories. Also you didnt answer when these people were told to register their assault weapons. Why are you stalling?

They aren't conspiracy theories...... the Germans registered their guns in the 20s and didn't confiscate until the late 1930s......

Do you understand that actual criminals do not have to register their illegal guns...per the Supreme Court ruling Haynes v United States...which means you have to register your gun, while they don't have to....and you think that is just a genius policy....

But it is still illegal for those criminals to own the illegal guns. It's not as if Haynes gave people permission to own firearms illegally. :p

actually a felon is not obligated to register a firearm the SC has ruled that it doing so violates their 5th amendment rights

Forum List

Back