In 1 minute, california gun owners go from Law abiding citizens to felons, without firing a shot...

California wants to confiscate guns..... first, they have to get the citizens to register those guns .... which is what the new law does in California...if you do not register your Semi automatic rifle for later confiscation by midnight, you go from law abiding citizen at 11:59 to felon at 12:00 a.m. without ever using your gun to shoot anyone or to commit any crime....

Meanwhile.... the criminals in California continue to use their illegal guns for rape, robbery and murder...

BREAKING: California "Assault Weapons" Registration Site Crashing As Midnight Deadline Nears - The Truth About Guns

f firearms are not registered before the deadline, gun owners could be charged with a felony and receive up to eight years in prison.
butbutbut, the left keeps telling us they are not coming for a guns!!

they didn't lie, again, did they?!?!?!?!?!
If they are coming for our guns why havent they taken mine yet?
if you're in CA and get pulled over for speeding, they will check.

if you haven't bowed down, you most certainly will be.
They will check what?
their vast computer system.

California wants to confiscate guns..... first, they have to get the citizens to register those guns .... which is what the new law does in California...if you do not register your Semi automatic rifle for later confiscation by midnight, you go from law abiding citizen at 11:59 to felon at 12:00 a.m. without ever using your gun to shoot anyone or to commit any crime....

Meanwhile.... the criminals in California continue to use their illegal guns for rape, robbery and murder...

BREAKING: California "Assault Weapons" Registration Site Crashing As Midnight Deadline Nears - The Truth About Guns

f firearms are not registered before the deadline, gun owners could be charged with a felony and receive up to eight years in prison.

They will check what?
What will checking their computer system do?

They will check what?

Seriously?

You seriously think they wouldn’t be able to check a database to see if you own and are possibly in possession of a firearm?

Do you think the last guy that gets caught with the gun wont say where he got the gun from to avoid going to prison?
And do you think he'll snitch on Big LaQuan? He'll give up some chump and the case will be pled down or dropped from lack of evidence.

Who cares?

I for one don't toss my guns into rivers.

The registration of guns has nothing to do with crime prevention.
Cops/detectives do for starters.

I didnt ask what you did with your gun. I asked you how would the cops trace it back to you.

Irrelevant. Its a hypothetical situation.

This is the second time I have had to correct you. I never said gun registration had anything to do with crime prevention.

There would never be a need to trace any of my guns back to me.

Wow you really like to move the goal posts around

you asked me how would the cops find a murderer if he threw his gun in the river

If you weren't concerned about crime why use the murder example?

Why does the government need to trace any gun back to an owner ?

Perhaps it would be more beneficial to law enforcement to be able to determine if a gun that was used in a crime was NOT registered. That, in turn could lead to tracing out how illegal firearms are reaching the public.
In every riot the gun stores get cleaned out faster than the liquor stores.

Also, let's say someone stole a gun and killed somebody with it. He knows the shell casings will trace the gun (if found in his possession) back to him, so he sells it to a guy who does the same thing.

Then whenever the gun is found by law enforcement, the guy that owns it will be charged with every crime committed with the gun...unless he starts telling who he got it from and when he got it, then that guy gets charged with every crime committed with the gun...unless he starts telling who he got it from and when he got it, then that guy gets charged with every crime committed with the gun...unless he starts telling who he got it from and when he got it, then that guy gets charged with every crime committed with the gun...unless he starts telling who he got it from and when he got it, then that guy gets charged with every crime committed with the gun...

Until it's traced to the guy who originally stole it from a lawful gun owner.
See my answer above.

They will check what?

Seriously?

You seriously think they wouldn’t be able to check a database to see if you own and are possibly in possession of a firearm?
Is that where he was going with that? Why would I worry about if they knew I owned a gun?

No you're stupid for living in CA

Why would anyone want to live anywhere the fucking government is so obtrusive is a mystery
Not really relevant or the point. The point is my opinion is law in CA.
And it's a stupid law for stupid folks
I already pointed out to you that your opinion was worth less than nothing. Suck it up.

Like I would listen to any little sheep like you who thinks the government can do whatever it wants
You seem to be inconsistent with your positions. Why are you worried about confiscation if you dont think the government can do what it wants?

I'm not really worried about it because most people who own guns won't just roll over and tell the governemnt they own them

They like I do know that the government has no need to know what guns a law abiding citizen owns

The fact that they want to register the guns.... the only reason to register guns is for later confiscation.....there is no other reason.
My guns are registered and they havent been confiscated. Please show me where they are going to confiscate the guns. I cant depend on your conspiracy theories. Also you didnt answer when these people were told to register their assault weapons. Why are you stalling?

They aren't conspiracy theories...... the Germans registered their guns in the 20s and didn't confiscate until the late 1930s......

Do you understand that actual criminals do not have to register their illegal guns...per the Supreme Court ruling Haynes v United States...which means you have to register your gun, while they don't have to....and you think that is just a genius policy....

It means that criminals can not be charged for not registering their guns, it does not mean that they can not be charged with illegally owning a gun.

Correct..... but the law abiding citizen who does not register their gun can be charged for not registering their gun...see the problem?

If the law requires him to register his guns, and he has been given sufficient time to do so...then he isn't law abiding is he?

We have to register to vote after all. What's the big deal?

You have to prove you are of legal age and a US citizen to vote.

That's as far as it goes

I prove I am of legal age and eligible to buy a firearm every time I buy one and every time I renew my concealed carry permit

As far as what guns I own, that's no one's business but mine

We have actual real world examples....plus what follows....mass graves...
Show me a real world example in this country that proves registration is followed by confiscation and mass graves. I'll wait

Oh so history is only confined to this country ?

You have too much faith in government , little sheep.
Relevant history is confined to this country. Yes.

Keep telling yourself that

There is no reason for anyone to know if a law abiding citizen owns a gun
So you have no examples?
Oh so history is only confined to this country ?

You have too much faith in government , little sheep.
Relevant history is confined to this country. Yes.

Keep telling yourself that

There is no reason for anyone to know if a law abiding citizen owns a gun
So you have no examples?

Well since nothing that happens outside the borders of this country matters to you I won't waste my time
I'm not concerned with what happens outside the country on this point. I am asking about things that happened inside this country since this is where you claim it will happen. When has this ever occurred in the US?
I never said it will happen

I said there is no reason for the government to know what guns a law abiding citizen owns.

But maybe we'll see if the Peoples Republic of CA will use their registration to come and get guns it deems to be illegal in the future

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

Militia service registration is not, unreasonable.

Forum List

Back