Impounds and Illegals in L.A.

lol, thats what I thought too after reading that! I'm assuming the poster was just being facetious... But you never know anymore.

I'm as serious as a heart attack in the middle of the Sahara Desert. I don't have a sense of humor. It was surgically removed during my childhood to make sufficient space for my ego.

Until we actually start PUNISHING PEOPLE for their unwillingness and inability to follow the law, nothing is going to change. Especially laws as important as illegally entering this country, and not having sufficient identification on them at all times.

People like you are the reason the Federal government REALLY needs to step up and handle this illegal immigration problem... Because eventually there will be enough nuts like you who are tired of the feds inaction and try to take matters into their own hands.

So just killing people is the answer? what if there is children in the car with them? murder them as well?:doubt:

The appropriate punishment for Espionage is: Death. It always has been. So far as I'm concerned these illegals are engaged in both Espionage and Sabotague against the United States of America.

Kids under age 18 would be microchipped and returned to their country of parental origin, sans any form of US Citizenship. If they were found in the country again at ANY TIME in the future, they would be executed as well. They got their warning.

People like you are the reason the Federal government REALLY needs to step up and handle this illegal immigration problem... Because eventually there will be enough nuts like you who are tired of the feds inaction and try to take matters into their own hands.

Nate, you are absolutely and totally, 100% correct in that estimation.

So just killing people is the answer? what if there is children in the car with them? murder them as well?:doubt:

The appropriate punishment for Espionage is: Death. It always has been. So far as I'm concerned these illegals are engaged in both Espionage and Sabotague against the United States of America.

Kids under age 18 would be microchipped and returned to their country of parental origin, sans any form of US Citizenship. If they were found in the country again at ANY TIME in the future, they would be executed as well. They got their warning.

Nate, you are absolutely and totally, 100% correct in that estimation.

If the child was an American citizen, that wouldn't matter?

Tank was right, give up your citizenship and just stay here illegally, health care is free, you don't need care insurance, just drive an old clunker and if you hit someone just catch a cab and leave the scene, free education and even get them to give you language lessons.

I have to had it to the illegals, they have a hell of a lobby.

I am against birth-right citizenship. Especially for those whose parents are not BOTH American Citizens to begin with. Therefore the chance of an illegal alien having a child whom I consider to be an "American Citizen" in the car with them is rather unlikely. If that were to actually be the case, the child would be returned to their parents and the parents reminded that they might want to pay more attention to who they and their children are associating with.

I am against birth-right citizenship. Especially for those whose parents are not BOTH American Citizens to begin with. Therefore the chance of an illegal alien having a child whom I consider to be an "American Citizen" in the car with them is rather unlikely. If that were to actually be the case, the child would be returned to their parents and the parents reminded that they might want to pay more attention to who they and their children are associating with.

So how you become an American than? at some point everyone had an ancestor who was not from here.:eek:

So how you become an American than? at some point everyone had an ancestor who was not from here.:eek:

I believe that at age 18, every male should be required to do three years of National Service (not necessarily military); and that at a similar age every female should be required to prove they are capable of performing the appropriate homemaking skills to be a good wife and mother.

At the end of the three years of National Service the males become citizens. Upon marrying a citizen the women become citizens as well. Their children are granted a limited selection of rights until age 18, when they will be required to undertake the same process as their parents.

I believe that at age 18, every male should be required to do three years of National Service (not necessarily military); and that at a similar age every female should be required to prove they are capable of performing the appropriate homemaking skills to be a good wife and mother.

At the end of the three years of National Service the males become citizens. Upon marrying a citizen the women become citizens as well. Their children are granted a limited selection of rights until age 18, when they will be required to undertake the same process as their parents.

So women can't become citizens until they married?:eek:

the Mexican thugs have control of LAPD:confused: when did our law become based on ethnicity. There are too many illegals clogging the system that don’t pay the fines because they care not for our laws, reason being for letting them off. Sorry to hear the sad news.

Fairness issue? Just like giving illegals special tuition rates that regular American kids don't get. California can go fuck it'self.

as far as i know Willow its not a "special" rate.....as long as the kid has gone through HS here for at least 3 years they get in State Tuition rates,same as a Gringo....as far as i know.....

lol, thats what I thought too after reading that! I'm assuming the poster was just being facetious... But you never know anymore.

I'm as serious as a heart attack in the middle of the Sahara Desert. I don't have a sense of humor. It was surgically removed during my childhood to make sufficient space for my ego.

Until we actually start PUNISHING PEOPLE for their unwillingness and inability to follow the law, nothing is going to change. Especially laws as important as illegally entering this country, and not having sufficient identification on them at all times.

geezus christ you are a fucking moron...you sure your brain wasnt removed along with your sense of humor?......

this asshole hasnt got the balls to do what he says .....he will want someone else to do it......and when the militant Mexicans come for him to do the same thing to him....he will be screaming like a little girl when they put the gun to his head....

oh shit!!!....you mean i am surrounded by Mexican spies?......geezus your a dumbass....your just as stupid as that other asshole Bullfighter....i bet you have never even seen a Mexican have you?.....

Last edited:
What California SHOULD be doing is this.....

Take illegal off to the side. Execute immediately with shot to back of head for espionage (foreign citizen, not in uniform, acting against the wellbeing of this country). Send the vehicle to Property Department to be searched, cleaned and auctioned with funds going back to the Police Dept.

In WW2 in the Pacific, the US soldiers used to take the heads off of dead Japanese and put them in front of the US trenches by a hundred feet so the Japs would see them as they crawled to attack US positions.

Sometimes they took whole bodies and set them up with weapons in trenches so the Japs would first attack those dead Jap bodies. Those guys sure knew how to terrorize the enemy. We better start learning because our country is why those guys made those sacrifices.

Last edited:
Yeah okay that's nuts.

If it's true.

No I'm not doubting the veracity of you personally, Chanel.

I am dubious that the report is the whole story, though.

We live in a world, now, where reporting of all the facts isn't really something we can count on.

the Mexican thugs have control of LAPD:confused: when did our law become based on ethnicity. There are too many illegals clogging the system that don’t pay the fines because they care not for our laws, reason being for letting them off. Sorry to hear the sad news.

Did any Of you do your research? The new policy applies to everyone, nOt just illegals. We have the same policy where I live. Trying finding a reliable source next time.

this asshole hasnt got the balls to do what he says .....he will want someone else to do it......and when the militant Mexicans come for him to do the same thing to him....he will be screaming like a little girl when they put the gun to his head....

Look out! Those Mexicans sure are tough.......when in gangs! I love those people who feed off of what Americans accomplished then defend America's worst enemy.

Look out! Those Mexicans sure are tough.......when in gangs! I love those people who feed off of what Americans accomplished then defend America's worst enemy.

Americas worst Enemy?......fucking wetbacks?......you are lost dude.....your worst enemy are the assholes in charge of this Country.....

Americas worst Enemy?......fucking wetbacks?......you are lost dude.....your worst enemy are the assholes in charge of this Country.....

Won't it be nice when the US is a nation of wetbacks that control your race.:lol:

Forum List

Back