Implied Threats to get vaccinated by hhs

Oh, look! A crisis! Plasic bags banned!

Shouldn't you be more unhinged about Trump going to the slammer or the State of N.Y. owning Trump Tower & MAL? Maybe N.Y. will allow him to live at MAL by paying yearly rent of $200,000, paid in advance, of course. :dance:
Shouldn't you be worried the government might treat you the same way? They can abuse their power anyway they choose. Watch yourself.

So you got COVID after you got the clot shot? Rotflmao, my gawd idiot

And don't try you never got the poison.

Damn dude, you're dumb
At leas those who got the vaccine were smart enough not to listen to morons like you & Trump who advocated for bleach & UV lights up the ass.

The dead ones are smart? Maybe in your world.
Guess who were some of the first ones to roll up their sleeve for "the jab"? People like DeSantis, Murdoch, Hannity, McConnell, you know, your right wing MAGA heroes, dumbass.

At leas those who got the vaccine were smart enough not to listen to morons like you & Trump who advocated for bleach & UV lights up the ass.
Trump never mentioned drinking bleach you idiot. As for UV light, that has been used in surgical procedures for years dumbass. You took the shot and believed Pedo Joe that you wouldn’t get Covid. So you got it more than any unvaxxed person I know moron.

Trump never mentioned drinking bleach you idiot. As for UV light, that has been used in surgical procedures for years dumbass. You took the shot and believed Pedo Joe that you wouldn’t get Covid. So you got it more than any unvaxxed person I know moron.
I got it & was back on my feet in less then 10 days, assbreath.

Was Trump's ass any different for you after he got it?

Trump suggested that disinfectants & UV lights should be "looked into" as a treatment for Covid. UV lights are not used in surgical procedures to cure disease. LOL. The stink of Trump's ass has clouded your brain.

Seek help.

Oh look, Clipper is posting. MAGA, MAGA, Trump, Trump, ass licker. Yup, that's Clipper.
Anything intelligent to add about your MAGA heroes lining up for "the jab" as soon as it was released, then telling you idiots that the gubmint is trying to control you, smartass?

Anything intelligent to add about your MAGA heroes lining up for "the jab" as soon as it was released, then telling you idiots that the gubmint is trying to control you, smartass?
Naw, they were too busy convincing you morons that you should drink bleach. Too bad you didn't follow the directions of your party leaders and give it a try.

Naw, they were too busy convincing you morons that you should drink bleach. Too bad you didn't follow the directions of your party leaders and give it a try.
Too bad YOU didn't follow Trump's suggestion & look into disinfectants & UV lights as a treatment.

You can still do it, bedwetter.

No need, I'm not afraid of the globalist democrat flu. Are you still hiding from your shadow?
Tell it to the families of over 1 million people in the U.S. who have died from it, halfwit.

You still hiding behind Trump's big ass?

Tell it to the families of over 1 million people in the U.S. who have died from it, halfwit.

You still hiding behind Trump's big ass?
People die from the flu every year. Did you notice there was no flu after covid arrived? BTW, nice to see you still haven't improved your 2nd grade vocabulary. People with no cognizant point use that language because they have not focused on being able to communicate effectively. You're excused, sonny.

Guess who were some of the first ones to roll up their sleeve for "the jab"? People like DeSantis, Murdoch, Hannity, McConnell, you know, your right wing MAGA heroes, dumbass.
It is not monkey see monkey do on this side of the fence. I make my own decisions. You should give it a try.

People die from the flu every year. Did you notice there was no flu after covid arrived? BTW, nice to see you still haven't improved your 2nd grade vocabulary. People with no cognizant point use that language because they have not focused on being able to communicate effectively. You're excused, sonny.
There was no flu after Covid? No RSV either, right?

Forum List

Back