Implied Threats to get vaccinated by hhs

Why? You do not believe anything but what you have been brainwashed to believe.
I like to source information. Don't you?

Why, because you are so eager to believe what you want to believe that you don't verify?

Do you have a link or not?

I like to source information. Don't you?

Why, because you are so eager to believe what you want to believe that you don't verify?

Do you have a link or not?
Your sources lie. Remember the Twitter files? MSM and our government collude so you only hear what they want you to hear.

Your sources lie. Remember the Twitter files? MSM and our government collude so you only hear what they want you to hear.
What source did I present that lied?

Ok. So link your source and I'll take a look.

This Twitter file?

"Navaroli testified that her supervisors told her and her team that the platform received “something of a request” from Trump to take down a tweet that Teigen posted criticizing him.

Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-Va.), who was questioning Navaroli when she confirmed that, said Trump “heckled” Teigen and her husband, singer John Legend, on Twitter in September 2019, calling them “the musician John Legend and his filthy-mouthed wife.”

He noted that Teigen responded to that post shortly after, calling Trump a “p—- ass bitch.”

“In that particular instance, I do remember hearing that we had received a request from the White House to make sure that we evaluated this tweet and that they wanted it to come down because it was a derogatory statement directed toward the president,” Navaroli said."

Not according to all the nurses who took care of me this past summer when Covid tried to kill me with pneumonia.

So you got COVID after you got the clot shot? Rotflmao, my gawd idiot

And don't try you never got the poison.

Damn dude, you're dumb

What source did I present that lied?

Ok. So link your source and I'll take a look.

This Twitter file?

"Navaroli testified that her supervisors told her and her team that the platform received “something of a request” from Trump to take down a tweet that Teigen posted criticizing him.

Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-Va.), who was questioning Navaroli when she confirmed that, said Trump “heckled” Teigen and her husband, singer John Legend, on Twitter in September 2019, calling them “the musician John Legend and his filthy-mouthed wife.”

He noted that Teigen responded to that post shortly after, calling Trump a “p—- ass bitch.”

“In that particular instance, I do remember hearing that we had received a request from the White House to make sure that we evaluated this tweet and that they wanted it to come down because it was a derogatory statement directed toward the president,” Navaroli said."

Is that what you are comparing to a government operation to censor news and content? Try again.

Is that what you are comparing to a government operation to censor news and content? Try again.
No. It's an example of trumpers' hypocrisy.

Trump's FBI did not censor anyone. They made requests like the FBI has done for a decade.

No. It's an example of trumpers' hypocrisy.

Trump's FBI did not censor anyone. They made requests like the FBI has done for a decade.
Then you are admitting the news you get is not the news and wasn't when Trump was in office either. Thanks.

When did I mention that?

Much of it happened at the end of the Trump presidency.

You get that link yet about Ukraine or are you all in on your topic change?
Google it. When I do I get nothing but your point of view. In fact, it has been called a conspiracy so that means is most likely true.

Last edited:
Google it. When I do I get nothing but your point of view. In fact, it has been called a conspiracy so that means is most likely true.
I did Google it. I posted an article...post 54 I think. Do you disagree with those reasons? Do you or any of your media outlets have a rebuttal?

Really. What is the long term benefit for the U.S. to let Russia absorb Ukraine besides saving a little money today?

I did Google it. I posted an article...post 54 I think. Do you disagree with those reasons? Do you or any of your media outlets have a rebuttal?

Really. What is the long term benefit for the U.S. to let Russia absorb Ukraine besides saving a little money today?
What is the long term harm?

It's not a vaccine, it's an mRNA therapy attempt to change the fact that there has never been a successful coronavirus vaccine.
That is because Covid is basically a cold. We have no cure for the common cold.

They are using the same tired tactics from 2020. Covid, Seattle is handcuffing their cops, Palestinians have become the new BLM, and the ever-present Trump, Trump, Trump---all of this to take your mind off of the democrat train wreck of the last three years. Do not forget record high fuel prices, unprecedented inflation, illegal immigration, bans on bags, straws, gas stoves, small ICE tools. Democrats SUCK.
Oh, look! A crisis! Plasic bags banned!

Shouldn't you be more unhinged about Trump going to the slammer or the State of N.Y. owning Trump Tower & MAL? Maybe N.Y. will allow him to live at MAL by paying yearly rent of $200,000, paid in advance, of course. :dance:

Forum List

Back