Implied Threats to get vaccinated by hhs

Our interest, which hasn't changed since before Reagan, is to stop Russia from swallowing smaller European countries.

If it was our troops being sent over there I may agree with you a bit regarding our presence but shit, they are doing the fighting. Ukrainian men and women fighting for their freedoms and country (unlike a lot wars we get involved in) and all we are doing is providing financing and weapons.

Seems like a no brainier to me.
On our dime. They are fking corrupt

Commercials are now threats? You know how to stop the barrage of commercials? Turn the TV off.

As long as someone can buy the commercial time, you will see what they want you to see.
No, I buy my tv now, take your threats to demofks only

A child of five can easily withstand covid.

You've been duped into getting jabbed numerous times.

You're fuckin stupid

Constant advertisements about vaccines is in itself a form of a threat. Stop the constant barrage, we don’t need your harassment multiple times a day you morons!

Go the hell away and take your commercials.

You're a complete nutjob in regard to vaccines. Either that or you want more Americans to die. All of your posts encourage Americans to do the wrong thing. Why do you want Americans to die????

Are you lost already?

Russians are the ones attacking Ukraine.

I think the same about you... thus this political forum to rant back and forth.

Having fun yet?
Why can't that be Ukraine's problem? Russia is not a threat like China and has not been since the Soviet Union failed. It is nothing more than a way to launder money. And that money goes into the pockets of the people destroying this country with your help.

Why can't that be Ukraine's problem? Russia is not a threat like China and has not been since the Soviet Union failed. It is nothing more than a way to launder money. And that money goes into the pockets of the people destroying this country with your help.
Can you link the bold please?

See post 66 as to why it can't be Ukraine's problem.

I know a few who took their employer aside and threatened litigation, lawsuits, and exposure if they were forced to take the injection to keep their jobs. The employers privately and quietly backed down quickly and didnt force anything.

Forum List

Back