Impeachment Does Not Require a Crime

You are quite right, impeachment can be anything that the Congress deems impeachable. Problem for idiots like you, is that once the impeachment is processed it goes to the Senate where sane people are in charge, and put down all the crazy shit that the left presented....You are a dumbass.
I dont agree with that premise "anything congress seems impeachable".

Let's put it like this, if trump wins again, but the senate goes to the dems, trump will be impeached again, and he will be removed.

Even if the Senate goes to the Dems they need 67 votes to remove. Not likely to happen
Yes, but my point was, we dont need this precedent being established. It could lead to less savory times in the years ahead.

Unfortunately, pandora box is already open. If trump is acquitted, then next time dem holds the presidency, and comes into this situation, then people can look back and say "see, repubs got away with it, so you cant impeach the dem president".

If he is removed, then it opens the door for any congress to remove a president at their whim, and it means congress can hold power over the executive branch, via threat of impeachment.

This is simply a bad situation we find ourselves in and it could be bad for the future.

The way I see it, if trump is truly innocent and he has nothing to hide, then he needs these witnesses and documents to come out. He needs to prove beyond any shadow of a doubt that he has done nothing wrong, and put this precedent to bed.

If he is guilty of conspiring with a foreign government, then he needs to be removed. I dont buy the obstruction accusation as I believe there is a procedure for dealing with refused subpoenas, and the dems didnt do it. Each of the 3 coequal branches of government cannot be forced by the other, they can be challenged, and that challenge needs to go to court.

Had the house done that, there is a good chance they would have won, but they didnt, and here we are.

trump had taken everything to the courts where they are still awaiting decisions. The democrats taking this to court allows trump to run out the clock with no accountability. You cannot impeach a president without cause and the threat of impeachment is inherent with the job. The democrats took the best course of action. They have put the violations in front of us, the American people. Trump can be acquitted but the final judgment is by us In the upcoming election. Had democrats taken this to court we would not get to see the extent of trumps wrongdoings.
And we still have not seen the any wrong doings by the President, The only evil that has shown its face is the lying by the dems
Read the transcript!!!

You are quite right, impeachment can be anything that the Congress deems impeachable. Problem for idiots like you, is that once the impeachment is processed it goes to the Senate where sane people are in charge, and put down all the crazy shit that the left presented....You are a dumbass.
I dont agree with that premise "anything congress seems impeachable".

Let's put it like this, if trump wins again, but the senate goes to the dems, trump will be impeached again, and he will be removed.

Even if the Senate goes to the Dems they need 67 votes to remove. Not likely to happen
Yes, but my point was, we dont need this precedent being established. It could lead to less savory times in the years ahead.

Unfortunately, pandora box is already open. If trump is acquitted, then next time dem holds the presidency, and comes into this situation, then people can look back and say "see, repubs got away with it, so you cant impeach the dem president".

If he is removed, then it opens the door for any congress to remove a president at their whim, and it means congress can hold power over the executive branch, via threat of impeachment.

This is simply a bad situation we find ourselves in and it could be bad for the future.

The way I see it, if trump is truly innocent and he has nothing to hide, then he needs these witnesses and documents to come out. He needs to prove beyond any shadow of a doubt that he has done nothing wrong, and put this precedent to bed.

If he is guilty of conspiring with a foreign government, then he needs to be removed. I dont buy the obstruction accusation as I believe there is a procedure for dealing with refused subpoenas, and the dems didnt do it. Each of the 3 coequal branches of government cannot be forced by the other, they can be challenged, and that challenge needs to go to court.

Had the house done that, there is a good chance they would have won, but they didnt, and here we are.

trump had taken everything to the courts where they are still awaiting decisions. The democrats taking this to court allows trump to run out the clock with no accountability. You cannot impeach a president without cause and the threat of impeachment is inherent with the job. The democrats took the best course of action. They have put the violations in front of us, the American people. Trump can be acquitted but the final judgment is by us In the upcoming election. Had democrats taken this to court we would not get to see the extent of trumps wrongdoings.
And we still have not seen the any wrong doings by the President, The only evil that has shown its face is the lying by the dems
We've seen all kinds of wrong doings. trump has been doing the lying and you go right along with it.

The title speaks for itself. Abuse of power is an impeachable offense. trumps impeachment is constitutionally correct.

Presidential Impeachment: The Legal Standard and Procedure - FindLaw

Impeachment Does Not Require a Crime

Or facts....apparently.....

The facts are why he is impeached. Maybe trump stops blocking witnesses and gives up documents instead of lying about how nobody can show proof.
The loons have a "clear and compelling" case for removal by the Senate, yet still need....

Parrots.jpg

The loons aren't questioning trump as to why he can't allow his witnesses to prove his innocence.

The loons aren't questioning trump as to why he can't allow his witnesses to prove his innocence.
Under several centuries of English common law precedent, nobody is required to prove their innocence, Rochester.

Move your sorry black ass to China.
They are required to respond to the accusations of the accuser or be found guilty nolo contendre While the burden of proof is on the accuser, that does not mean that the the accused does not have to prove innocence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Under several centuries of English common law precedent, nobody is required to prove their innocence, Rochester.

No but they are required to respond to the accusations of the accuser or be found guilty nolo contendre

There is a contendre, shitferbrains....They were the ones who blew the completely spurious and specious HoR impeachment out of the water, while you were still blowing your flavor of the week Saturday morning.

No but they are required to respond to the accusations of the accuser or be found guilty nolo contendre

There is a contendre, shitferbrains....They were the ones who blew the completely spurious and specious HoR impeachment out of the water, while you were still blowing your flavor of the week Saturday morning.

What the frankenfuck are you blathering about?

The investigation was not illegal and crimes were shown.

The FISA Court just stated the FBI knowingly perpetrated FISA Court abuses to illegally spy on Carter Page.

The US IG already exposed the fact that the FBI knowingly used an untrustworthy / lying source and the Russian-authored Counter-Intelligence propaganda he was pushing...

"If you don't know it's because you choose not to, and that's not my problem"

What the frankenfuck are you blathering about?

As though you knew what the frankenfuck that you were blathering about in the first place.

Prove to everyone here that you're not a faggot, or lose "nolo contendre".

Last edited:
Trump Tied Ukraine Aid to Inquiries He Sought, Bolton Book Says

President Trump told his national security adviser in August that he wanted to continue freezing $391 million in security assistance to Ukraine until officials there helped with investigations into Democrats including the Bidens, according to an unpublished manuscript by the former adviser, John R. Bolton.

The president’s statement as described by Mr. Bolton could undercut a key element of his impeachment defense: that the holdup in aid was separate from Mr. Trump’s requests that Ukraine announce investigations into his perceived enemies, including former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. and his son Hunter Biden, who had worked for a Ukrainian energy firm while his father was in office.

Mr. Bolton’s explosive account of the matter at the center of Mr. Trump’s impeachment trial, the third in American history, was included in drafts of a manuscript he has circulated in recent weeks to close associates. He also sent a draft to the White House for a standard review process for some current and former administration officials who write books.

, to delay or even kill the book’s publication or omit key passages.

It doesn't matter white boy....he doesn't need to be guilty of anything to be impeached.

Guilt is not a prerequisite for impeachment.
Therefore innocence is irrelevant...krakah.

Jo

The title speaks for itself. Abuse of power is an impeachable offense. trumps impeachment is constitutionally correct.

That is correct....all that is required is the consensus of the house. It doesn't even require a reason. Now ask yourself when this happens again whether or not this was wise.

Jo
High Crimes & Misdemeanors

Pelosi violated her own requirements of overwhelming evidence and bipartisanship

If you think the Founding Fathers created Impeachment so butt-hurt, power-hungry, partisan assholes could remove a President from office based on the fact that they don't like him then you're a brain-dead product of Common Core Liberal Indoctrination.

It doesn't matter white boy....he doesn't need to be guilty of anything to be impeached.

Guilt is not a prerequisite for impeachment.
Therefore innocence is irrelevant...krakah.

Jo
Correct. All it takes for impeachment are the votes of the House, and all takes for the verdict is the Senate vote.

over 70% of registered voters want to hear witnesses - so lets swear them in and get evidence
The House is required to investigate, The Senate renders a verdict on the case they bring to the Senate.

Your House Clowns showed up without a case, despite claiming it was “overwhelming”.....now you morons want the Senate to do the House’s job.

Sorry, you lost already.

That is correct....all that is required is the consensus of the house. It doesn't even require a reason. Now ask yourself when this happens again whether or not this was wise.

Jo
High Crimes & Misdemeanors

Pelosi violated her own requirements of overwhelming evidence and bipartisanship

If you think the Founding Fathers created Impeachment so butt-hurt, power-hungry, partisan assholes could remove a President from office based on the fact that they don't like him then you're a brain-dead product of Common Core Liberal Indoctrination.

No they didn't.... But they also didn't say that the high crimes and misdemeanors were required for the impeachment process. Whether they did this on purpose or it was an oversight is hard to say. unfortunately there is a case to be made that a president can be removed simply because the Congress and the Senate don't like him. They would probably pay a massive price to the voters after that however. But I don't think the Democrats really care. That is why you don't make the bar as low as this one has been made. This genie is out of the bottle... God help us trying to put it back in now. The next president that loses the house is going to be facing the same scenario almost guaranteed.
If any party gets a super majority they will remove a President who is of the other party.
Expect it!

Jo

Forum List

Back