Impeach Now!

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
The fact that Trump rails against the American FBI for trying to protect the country against him and his nefarious deeds, is ludicrous. Remember Trump with a great big smile on his face when Putin made his grand entrance at the WW I armistice ceremony? It was obvious love and admiration Trump was expressing for his boss.

And now he holds working men and women hostage for a totally necessary wall to fulfill a bogus campaign promise. Bogus because Mexico ain't gonna pay for it, and that was part of the promise!

Nancy do your job! You were given a mandate in November!

IMPEACH THE MF NOW!

Screenshot (783).png

Yes goddamn it! Impeach him now and get it done as I am so sick of libtards whining because Hillary was a for shit candidate. Impeach him now or stfu! Deal?

Trump is the victim of Democrat corruption.
FBIgate was an incredible abuse of power by Barry the Magnificent.
Hopefully there will be some good books and movies made about Obammy's attack on our democracy.

The fact that Trump rails against the American FBI for trying to protect the country against him and his nefarious deeds, is ludicrous. Remember Trump with a great big smile on his face when Putin made his grand entrance at the WW I armistice ceremony? It was obvious love and admiration Trump was expressing for his boss.

And now he holds working men and women hostage for a totally necessary wall to fulfill a bogus campaign promise. Bogus because Mexico ain't gonna pay for it, and that was part of the promise!

IMPEACH THE MF NOW!

View attachment 239854

nailfiling.jpg

Got to love full retard TDS on display. Knows only that he has been told to hate Trump. Has no idea why. So has been listening to some crazies yelling impeachment. Has no idea what it is or how it is done.

But hey it sure is fun to laugh at the crazy.

And now he holds working men and women hostage for a totally necessary wall

Huh... when did you decide the wall’s necessary?

I’m glad you found time away from nodding incessantly at the TV to let us know your completely asinine and irrelevant thoughts. TDS sufferers need their own forum where they try not to let each other drown in their own tears!

IMPEACH THE MF NOW!

View attachment 239854
No point unless the Senate wakes up, which I find highly unlikely since the majority are now tRumpkins.

IMPEACH THE MF NOW!

View attachment 239854
You Leftards are the poster symbol of America’s decaying mental healthcare.

Forum List

Back