Impeach Now!

The fact that Trump rails against the American FBI for trying to protect the country against him and his nefarious deeds, is ludicrous. Remember Trump with a great big smile on his face when Putin made his grand entrance at the WW I armistice ceremony? It was obvious love and admiration Trump was expressing for his boss.

And now he holds working men and women hostage for a totally necessary wall to fulfill a bogus campaign promise. Bogus because Mexico ain't gonna pay for it, and that was part of the promise!

Nancy do your job! You were given a mandate in November!

IMPEACH THE MF NOW!

View attachment 239854
I think Trump should pull one from the Obama playbook and sick the IRS on you.

Yes goddamn it! Impeach him now and get it done as I am so sick of libtards whining because Hillary was a for shit candidate. Impeach him now or stfu! Deal?
Lol, then Pence will be his president. A much more conservative than Trump.
Let’s get a conservative Christian in the White House, there’s more Justices to appoint!

The fact that Trump rails against the American FBI for trying to protect the country against him and his nefarious deeds, is ludicrous. Remember Trump with a great big smile on his face when Putin made his grand entrance at the WW I armistice ceremony? It was obvious love and admiration Trump was expressing for his boss.

And now he holds working men and women hostage for a totally necessary wall to fulfill a bogus campaign promise. Bogus because Mexico ain't gonna pay for it, and that was part of the promise!

IMPEACH THE MF NOW!

View attachment 239854
Impeaching Trump won’t accomplish anything.

The Senate would never convict, and even if it did, Pence is as bad as Trump, if not worse.

Vote the lot of them out of office next year.

Yes goddamn it! Impeach him now and get it done as I am so sick of libtards whining because Hillary was a for shit candidate. Impeach him now or stfu! Deal?
Let’s get a conservative Christian in the White House, there’s more Justices to appoint!
I know Trump kept Hillary out of the white house. That alone makes him the best president ever!

IMPEACH THE MF NOW!

View attachment 239854

You can impeach all you want but you will never convict in the Senate for removal, so what is the point of doing it?

Neither of those are impeachable offenses
Treason is indeed an impeachable offense.

You don't even know the definition of treason, troll

Yes you're just an annoying troll
Well, if you don't realize he's guilty of it then I'd say you're the one who doesn't know it.
Tell me, are you gonna get a life anytime soon? Or you gonna stay on here 24/7 crying about Trump till 2024? You know, when Trump leaves office.

Well, if you don't realize he's guilty of it then I'd say you're the one who doesn't know it.

He's not. It's another wet dream you've dreamed up in your teeny Trump obsessed mind.

Any day now! Hope springs eternal with you suffering from TDS

If Pence were to become President he'd have every school kid in the US repeating the Lord's Prayer twice a day!
LOVE IT!!!!!!

IMPEACH THE MF NOW!

View attachment 239854

You can impeach all you want but you will never convict in the Senate for removal, so what is the point of doing it?

They haven't got the memo on that!:2up:

IMPEACH THE MF NOW!

View attachment 239854

You know what you should do? You and all of your liberal pals should insist she begins the impeachment process now. You do realize that after all that talk, impeachment isn’t even on the agenda right now. Yeah, they lied to you just like Trump lied. They all lie!

Top tier priorities
House Democratic leadership made their top priorities clear starting in May of last year, in the middle of the 2018 election season: They plan to focus on bread-and-butter issues including jobs, fixing roads and bridges, and lowering health care costs. They are also putting a major focus on anti-corruption legislation.

Tell me, are you gonna get a life anytime soon? Or you gonna stay on here 24/7 crying about Trump till 2024? You know, when Trump leaves office.
No answer so personal attack.

Typical conservitard.

Typical conservitard.
A personal attack? No, just an observation. Then me telling the truth.

IMPEACH THE MF NOW!

View attachment 239854

If there were enough votes to impeach over this, there would be enough votes to override a Presidential Veto of a Republican capitulation on this. Maybe Chuck and Nancy can work on that angle.

There are only two possible resolutions to the shutdown.

Either Chuck and Nancy capitulate.

Or they convince a sufficient number of Republicans in Congress to approve a budget without border security.

The ball is in their court.

Typical conservitard.
A personal attack? No, just an observation. Then me telling the truth.
And now weak justifications.

You kids really aren't very good at this.

The charge of high crimes and misdemeanors covers allegations of misconduct by officials, such as perjury of oath, abuse of authority, bribery, intimidation, misuse of assets, failure to supervise, dereliction of duty, unbecoming conduct, refusal to obey a lawful order, chronic intoxication, and tax evasion.

Perjury - give it time
Abuse of authority: Obstruction of justice - Guilty
Bribery: Trading One China policy for copyrights Guilty
Intimidation: Pick your tweet against the BI & DOJ Guilty
Misuse of assets: Declaring a national emergency to build a wall - coming soon
Failure to supervise: Any of his Cabinet appointments Guilty
Unbecoming conduct - any day Guilty
Tax Evasion: Coming soon - the entire history of the Trump Organization. Guilty

I seriously doubt that there has been any president so guilty of so many aspects of impeachment.

IMPEACH THE MF NOW!

View attachment 239854
Lol the trump derangement syndrome is the best comedy ever

Forum List

Back