Trump announces regime change in Cuba

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Trump delivered a speech on Cuba. He will seek a regime change in case he will be elected. Theses are his words, no interpretation required, 100 % clear.

"I want to express my admiration and support for all of the great people of Cuba who are standing up against the vile communist regime, it´s not easy and we appreciate it and it´s gonna be changed," Trump said.

Any comment, Foxfyre?

What’s His plan?
He didn´t offer any details. It is probably something similar to what happened in Venezuela. Some figurehead who shall gather the people behind him. Severe sanctions, naval blockade, ect will worsen their situation so they will have no option but to oppose the leadership.

He'd do best to concentrate on regime change right in the ole U.S. of A., should he surmount the herculean task of winning beyond the margin of fraud in November....That'll be more than enough to keep his energy directed.
I agree. MAGA is not gonna happen in Cuba or Venezuela but in the US only.

A lousy, wobbly video. I apologize for that. But this was one of my favorite moments in a Bond film. Because this about summarizes our agencies...."involvement" in the regimes of other countries.

Trump delivered a speech on Cuba. He will seek a regime change in case he will be elected. Theses are his words, no interpretation required, 100 % clear.

"I want to express my admiration and support for all of the great people of Cuba who are standing up against the vile communist regime, it´s not easy and we appreciate it and it´s gonna be changed," Trump said.

Any comment, Foxfyre?
Yes. You probably need to include listening comprehension in that remedial reading comprehension course I recommended. He did not say or suggest regime change. He said he would be very strong in dealing with Cuba. Huge difference between that and regime change.

Any comment, Foxfyre?

Trump is just looking for another headline. What a bully. He should mind his own business re: Cuba.

Yes. You probably need to include listening comprehension in that remedial reading comprehension course I recommended. He did not say or suggest regime change. He said he would be very strong in dealing with Cuba. Huge difference between that and regime change.

He already killed what was good for Cuba. Trump is having a God complex, but he's incredibly ignorant.

He says the regime will be changed. You are again totally ignoring what he is saying just like in the other thread. He could say he is going to kill Foxfyre and Foxfyre will deny it.

He says the regime will be changed. You are again totally ignoring what he is saying just like in the other thread. He could say he is going to kill Foxfyre and Foxfyre will deny it.

Why doesn't Trump pick on someone his own size? Is there a fat, bloated communist country in his sites?

I listened to the video. I did not hear him at any time say the regime would be changed. Nor did you. Because he didn't say it. He was saying the situation will be changed. If he was saying regime change he would have said Diaz-Canal would be gone.

Last edited:
Maybe not.
It's just popular pablum for his followers. They know that China and Russia are taking Cuba under their protective wings.

He won't of course, because he wouldn't be permitted. Cuba is becoming a bargaining chip for China and Russia.

Forum List

Back