Impeach Now!

The fact that Trump rails against the American FBI for trying to protect the country against him and his nefarious deeds, is ludicrous. Remember Trump with a great big smile on his face when Putin made his grand entrance at the WW I armistice ceremony? It was obvious love and admiration Trump was expressing for his boss.

And now he holds working men and women hostage for a totally necessary wall to fulfill a bogus campaign promise. Bogus because Mexico ain't gonna pay for it, and that was part of the promise!

Nancy do your job! You were given a mandate in November!

IMPEACH THE MF NOW!

View attachment 239854
Impeachment is the process by which a legislative body levels charges against a government official. It does not mean removal from office; it is only a statement of charges, akin to an indictment in criminal law.

1:16 mark. Watch it. Listen. Learn.

The fact that Trump rails against the American FBI for trying to protect the country against him and his nefarious deeds, is ludicrous. Remember Trump with a great big smile on his face when Putin made his grand entrance at the WW I armistice ceremony? It was obvious love and admiration Trump was expressing for his boss.

And now he holds working men and women hostage for a totally necessary wall to fulfill a bogus campaign promise. Bogus because Mexico ain't gonna pay for it, and that was part of the promise!

IMPEACH THE MF NOW!

View attachment 239854
If they impeach and remove, CNN, MSLSD, and likely other DNCMSM outlets will be forced into bankruptcy.

IMPEACH THE MF NOW!

View attachment 239854
I thought the thread is supposed to be closed if there is no source link.
Go impeach yourself.

IMPEACH THE MF NOW!

View attachment 239854
Go impeach yourself.
Its already collusion, is there any other course of action?

IMPEACH THE MF NOW!

View attachment 239854
Go impeach yourself.
Its already collusion, is there any other course of action?
You mean obama and his post-election pledge to the Russians?

IMPEACH THE MF NOW!

View attachment 239854
Impeachment requires high crimes and misdemeanors . Afraid you fuckers fall short in presenting a valid case. You can't impeach a president because your woman failed to get the votes.

Trump is the victim of Democrat corruption.
FBIgate was an incredible abuse of power by Barry the Magnificent.
Hopefully there will be some good books and movies made about Obammy's attack on our democracy.
Have a trial. Find him guilty, then Obama should be strung up from the nearest tree.

IMPEACH THE MF NOW!

View attachment 239854
No point unless the Senate wakes up, which I find highly unlikely since the majority are now tRumpkins.

As time goes by, Trumps threats are softening. Well, the threats are getting worse but fewer really mean anything these days. I don't want to see Trump Impeached but I want to see Congress finally grow a pair and start passing Veto Proof bills. Over the Shutdown, they already have shown they are capable but McConnel will have to be replace first before any of these bill can hit the floor. And you thought a President wield the power. No, it's the Senate Majority Leader who can stop any voting from happening with a smirk and that is what is happening now. That is just too much power. I refuse to place all the blame on Trump.
The Majority of the blame still lies with Congress. They need to grow a pair.

Neither of those are impeachable offenses
Treason is indeed an impeachable offense.
. Winning the election from an incompetent boob isn't tteason. America missed a bullet.
In May 2017, Donald Trump met in the Oval Office with the Russian ambassador and the Russian foreign minister and did something appalling: He tossed out highly classified details about an Islamic State plot provided by Israeli intelligence, which could have revealed the source of the information and how it was obtained.

It was a major blunder, the product of a new president’s bravado and unfamiliarity with the need to protect secrets. Senate Foreign Relations Committee Chairman Bob Corker said, “There’s some alignments that need to take place over there, and I think they’re fully aware of that.” The Israelis downplayed the leak. It was easy to see this as a rookie mistake that Trump would learn from.

But after visiting American troops in Baghdad on Wednesday, he tweeted a video of him with Navy SEALs, showing their faces — in disregard of the military’s policy of carefully protecting the identities of special operations forces. Again Trump exposed people on our side to possibly lethal consequences without a second thought, or a first one.

It was another rookie mistake, by someone who no longer has the excuse of being new to the job. Having no experience in politics, government or the military, Trump apparently faced a steep learning curve. But it turns out that he has no learning curve, because he is incapable of learning.

His brain is shielded by a concrete border wall that repels any unwelcome facts or obligations. At the same time, it locks in the motley collection of myths, prejudices, grudges, habits and addled opinions that he has accumulated over the years.

In the past, the White House has been staffed with savvy aides who could keep the president from making a fool of himself. But if they exist in this administration, they are out of the loop. Nearly halfway through his term, Trump is still revealing new ways in which he is simply awful at his job — the important stuff, the trivial stuff and everything in between.

He failed to repeal the Affordable Care Act, despite Republican control of Congress, partly because he didn’t know enough to be able to negotiate. He got Congress to approve only a tiny fraction of the $1.5 trillion he promised for infrastructure.

The turnover rate among his Cabinet officers and other high-level appointees has greatly exceeded the norm. That’s not counting the many jobs that couldn’t turn over because they were never filled. Eighteen countries lack U.S. ambassadors because Trump hasn’t nominated anyone.

His tenure has been a catalog of unforced errors. What other president would insist on shutting down part of the federal government because Congress refused to fund something that he said Mexico would pay for?

What other president would appoint a Federal Reserve chairman and, a year later, roil markets by talking privately about firing him? What other president would visit troops in Iraq and claim to have conferred their first pay raise in a decade, one amounting to 10 percent – neither of which is true?

Only Trump could botch a Christmas Eve phone conversation with a 7-year-old by casting doubt on the existence of Santa Claus. Or use the White House Easter Egg Roll to tell children about the vast sums he’s spending on the military. Or address a Boy Scout jamboree in such a boorish way that the organization apologized for his words.

The president has a dark obsession with the investigation being conducted by special counsel Robert Mueller. But it came about only because he fired FBI Director James Comey — a decision that Trump’s own former adviser Steve Bannon has described as possibly the worst mistake in modern political history.

It was just another product of Trump’s sloppy, reckless style. Cocooned in ignorance and enslaved by impulse, he spurns the guidance of people who have expertise and experience. He doesn’t know much, doesn’t know what he doesn’t know, doesn’t learn and doesn’t care.

As a result, we have a president who, after meeting with a murderous North Korean despot who has nuclear weapons that could be delivered to the United States, effused, “We fell in love.” The same president attended the Army-Navy football game to perform the coin toss — and demonstrated that he literally doesn’t know how to flip a coin.

Each day is a chance for Trump to expose his incompetence at every element of his job. Each day, he seizes the opportunity.

IMPEACH THE MF NOW!

View attachment 239854
Well, this post didn't age well.

Did any FBI agents, intelligence officials or other key players in the probe provide false testimony to Congress? McCabe already has been singled out by the inspector general for lying about a media leak to an internal DOJ probe, and evidence emerged this year that calls into question Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson’s testimony about his contacts with Ohr.

As for the Russia collusion narrative:

Was this a case of bureaucratic bungling, or an intentional effort to use the U.S. intelligence community for a political dirty trick aimed at defeating Trump at the polls and, later, delegitimizing his election?

DEMOCRACY DIES IN MONOMANIA. Terms of Impeachment: Media Mention The I-Word 309 Times in One Day.

Forum List

Back