Imbecilic Leftist Law Professor Calls Constitution ‘Imbecilic’

Our Constitution is not DISFUNCTIONAL , I quite agree.

Thanks to a number of truly BAD DECISONS by the SCOTUS the SPIRIT of the constitution has been violated into irrelevance.

Republicans have submitted 42 Amendments since Obama took office. Guess they don't like it as much as the say they do. Separation of Church and State? We know they don't believe that.

How many have Democrats submitted? How many actually passed either house? both? Were signed by Obama and sent to the states?

Do you have a brain?

How many?

Besides, what has that got to do with Republicans wanting to change the constitution? And you ask me if I have a brain. Hilarious.

In that case, you're a racist for implying QW is a racist.

That makes no sense whatsoever.

I don't know if the OP is a racist or not - that's why I asked him if there was a basis for his claim.

If he has reasonable evidence that Mohammed was a drunk, then I wouldn't consider his comment racist.

If, as I suspect, he has no evidence and his comments runs along the lines of "Jews control the media", "Jews are greedy" or "black people are lazy", then I would day he is a racist.

Then you would be an idiot.... because he would be 'anti-semitic', not 'racist'. Fucking hysterical twit.

In that case, you're a racist for implying QW is a racist.

That makes no sense whatsoever.

I don't know if the OP is a racist or not - that's why I asked him if there was a basis for his claim.

If he has reasonable evidence that Mohammed was a drunk, then I wouldn't consider his comment racist.

If, as I suspect, he has no evidence and his comments runs along the lines of "Jews control the media", "Jews are greedy" or "black people are lazy", then I would day he is a racist.

Then you would be an idiot.... because he would be 'anti-semitic', not 'racist'. Fucking hysterical twit.

Thank you all for making a day of property cards, maps, & Google Earth aerials seem not a dreadful as I first felt.

Of course far lefties like him hate our constitution, because it does what's it is suppose to do. Keep Despots and Tyrants from getting power. This is exactly why he wants it gone.
The far left wants complete government control over us.

Last edited:
The guy sounds like a bit of an idiot with the idea to have the president appoint senators, but I don't see why you insist he is "leftist" - whatever that means.

His points about the difficulties in amending the constitution sound reasonable, and I don't see a left/right angle to it.

Why do you?

btw. In your sig line you suggest Mohammed was a drunk - what do you mean by that? Or is it just mindless racism?

Faith Freedom International • View topic - Did Muhammad drink alcohol?

:booze:

AJ -

OK, thanks for posting that.

Certainly it is plausible that Mohammed would have tasted wine at some point, given both Rome and Persia (Shiraz, anyone?) produced it, and that it was often used.

I'm not sure that exactly makes him a drunk, though.

But calling Mohommed a drunk isn't indicative of racism, .

If it isn't based on evidence, then it is clearly, definitely racist.

Actually it depends on the person. If a person assumes everyone in the middle east is islamic then it would be racist, and considering how america teaches about islam and the middle east, and the general piss poor ignorance of many americans, especially those on the right, I would say it is probably very good odds that most people who say dumb ass things about Islam are probably racist.

But calling Mohommed a drunk isn't indicative of racism, .

Actually it depends on the person. If a person assumes everyone in the middle east is islamic then it would be racist, and considering how america teaches about islam and the middle east, and the general piss poor ignorance of many americans, especially those on the right, I would say it is probably very good odds that most people who say dumb ass things about Islam are probably racist.

Every time I see you you're all wee weed up, you act like your avatar, got yo panties all twisted up in a knot...:lol:

Last edited:

Every time I see you you're all wee weed up, you act like your avatar, got yo panties all twisted up in a knot...:lol:

Are you a brony? Oh wait how else would you know how pinkie pie acts? Do you not like my choice of style? Oh well, I guess it was good I did not chose it for you then.

To democrats the imbecilic professor isn't an imbecile. He's reasonable, after all didn't King obama himself say the Constitution was fatally flawed?

To democrats the imbecilic professor isn't an imbecile. He's reasonable, after all didn't King obama himself say the Constitution was fatally flawed?

Have been trying to locate the speech or quote of Obama saying the Constitution was fatally flawed, can anyone help?

Are you a brony? Oh wait how else would you know how pinkie pie acts? Do you not like my choice of style? Oh well, I guess it was good I did not chose it for you then.

tererun, I bet you wish W was back..lol

Have been trying to locate the speech or quote of Obama saying the Constitution was fatally flawed, can anyone help?

Obama rips U.S. Constitution

Can you post the sentence in which Obama "rips" the constitution.

I couldn't see it in what you posted, given most of the link was given over to the comments of some nutcase talkshow host.

Obama rips U.S. Constitution

Can you post the sentence in which Obama "rips" the constitution.

I couldn't see it in what you posted, given most of the link was given over to the comments of some nutcase talkshow host.

I'll do better, from his own big mouth...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQTL2d5m2dI]Obama Says That The Flaw With America Is Reflected In The US Constitution - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
"It was a remkarkable politival document that paved the way for where we are now"

Wow. Stinging stuff.

What he also says is that it "reflected en enormous blindspot in this culture."

Would you disagree?

It seems fairly obvious to me.

Forum List

Back