Thank you, Pelosi

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Nutty Nancy might not be the constitutional scholar she claims to be, but she sure as hell is smart enough to pin the healthcare law on Hussein:

(CNSNews.com) – House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said the Supreme Court will uphold the constitutionality of President Barack Obama’s health care law, predicting a 6-3 decision because, as she remarked, “I know the Constitution.”

Pelosi: Obamacare Will Be Upheld 6-3, ‘Because I Know the Constitution’
By Elizabeth Harrington
May 31, 2012

Pelosi: Obamacare Will Be Upheld 6-3,

Nancy’s prediction reminds everyone that repeal is the best insurance policy. Repealing Hillarycare II by electing a veto proof Congress is the way to collect on the policy should the Court not throw out Hillarycare II.

The media has all but dropped covering the need for repeal; so it’s hard to say how many candidates for the House and the Senate are making repeal an important part of their campaigns. All hell will break loose if the Court does not strike down the entire bill, but those candidates who do promise to repeal can now gin up the topic by citing Pelosi until the ruling comes down toward the end of June.

Finally, I challenge Pelosi with a counter-prediction. Should the Court not overturn the Affordable Care Act —— repeal will be on par with private sector jobs and the economy until that terrible law is repealed by a veto proof Congress.

The only thing Democrats can campaign on is another Pelosi prediction: FOUR MILLION TAX DOLLAR JOBS IN HEALTHCARE. Note that creating those jobs is about the only true thing Pelosi said in her idiotic fairy tale. She should start every sentence with the words Once Upon A Time. Also note that Hussein and Biden look like they wish they were somewhere else:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJKGWEkkE7E&feature=player_detailpage]Pelosi: Obamacare Will Supply 400,000 Jobs Almost Immediately! - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back