Imagine if London was occupied by Israel

If you were REALLY watching, you'd note the innocent Israeli tourists that got blown up by Hezbollah / Iranian animals in Hungary today.
EasternEuropeMap.jpg

Try Bulgaria:lol:

Yeah the DUMBASS TALKS SHIT,HE MUST BE LIVING ON A PARREL UNIVERSE,cos he ain't on this PLANET Jos.

As Ehud Barack said "the account will be settled". While you might be laughing now at how a bunch of Islamist animals massacred innocent people, you won't be when one of your Achmeds takes an Israeli missile up the Mohammad I mean ass, now will you? In fact you will be WHINNG as usual.

Israel, always takes care of business. Always. Remember that, heyvoun Musalmoun Olagh.

The way its looking, Soon that shithole Qom will be carpet bombed. You now it's gonna happen. The Iranians themselves will torch it down. I truly look forward to that day when they drag the Mullahs out in the streets and hang them and spit on their rotting corpses. Inshallah.

DUH,So much for peace and mankind you Dumbass,I'm the liq and I do KICK Dumb Asses ARCE BIG TIME.....get ready Roudy Mouthy:clap2:
You ready? Open wide, here it comes... chew your poop before swallowing.

WHAT A IDIOT:eusa_hand:

If you were REALLY watching, you'd note the innocent Israeli tourists that got blown up by Hezbollah / Iranian animals in Hungary today.
EasternEuropeMap.jpg

As Ehud Barack said "the account will be settled". While you might be laughing now at how a bunch of Islamist animals massacred innocent people, you won't be when one of your Achmeds takes an Israeli missile up the Mohammad I mean ass, now will you? In fact you will be WHINNG as usual.

Israel, always takes care of business. Always. Remember that, heyvoun Musalmoun Olagh.

The way its looking, Soon that shithole Qom will be carpet bombed. You now it's gonna happen. The Iranians themselves will torch it down. I truly look forward to that day when they drag the Mullahs out in the streets and hang them and spit on their rotting corpses. Inshallah.

I'm laughing at You, you confuse Bulgaria with Hungary, I doubt if you could even find Qom on a map or your arse in the dark:eusa_hand:

EasternEuropeMap.jpg

I'm laughing at You, you confuse Bulgaria with Hungary, I doubt if you could even find Qom on a map or your arse in the dark:eusa_hand:
Oh I know exactly where that shithole Qom is. I was on the road today and I heard the news on my satellite radio, so I may have heard Hungary by mistake. Does it matter, absolutely not. Your brethren are still going to fry for this.

Oh I know exactly where that shithole Qom is. I was on the road today and I heard the news on my satellite radio, so I may have heard Hungary by mistake. Does it matter, absolutely not. Your brethren are still going to fry for this.

It does matter because in your utterances you imply that you talk in facts,sadly there are too many ERRORS in your posts to take a CRETIN such as YOU,seriously.

"Oh I heard the news on my satellite radio" What a load of BULLSHIT:eusa_whistle:YOU SPEAK.:badgrin::badgrin: Mind you,only YOU could mistake BULGARIA for HUNGARY.....they sound nothing like each other apart to a DUMBASS

Last edited:
Only insults? Try turning both your lobes on, you MIGHT come up with an intelligent response besides a schoolyard potty mouth. Now go get some bumwad and wipe your face.

The fact is, it's these sort of people who force the various wars to continue.
It's the playground, "You hit me first" mentality.

Five year old kids have the excuse of being five year old kids.
What excuses do these people use?

Three reds later for this post.

That's fantastic.

I wonder if any of the people concerned would care to explain why peace, love and understanding comes second to stupid playground insults and hate.

Somehow - I don't see me getting an answer.

Muslims in the West and especially in Europe live off "govt. handouts" much more than Hassidic Jews. The benefits are the main reason they emigrate to Europe. Hassidic Jews rarely ask for help from anybody. It's pretty clear they just want to be left alone.

but your point is ??????
Your beloved "Muslims" live off handouts more than any group of people, so you should SHUT THE FUCK UP AND NOT THROW BRICKS FROM GLASS HOUSES? Why you terrorist loving assholes have such low learning curves? Did you all get dropped on your heads as kids? Heh heh heh!

BORING as usual:cool:

but your point is ??????
Your beloved "Muslims" live off handouts more than any group of people, so you should SHUT THE FUCK UP AND NOT THROW BRICKS FROM GLASS HOUSES? Why you terrorist loving assholes have such low learning curves? Did you all get dropped on your heads as kids? Heh heh heh!

Sorry roudy but the ultra-orthodox Jews and Hassids are the biggest welfare bums of that bunch. Please try again.

Sorry roudy but the ultra-orthodox Jews and Hassids are the biggest welfare bums of that bunch. Please try again.

Your statement is actually untrue I am not either ultra orthodox or hassidic----but I lived in one of their communities for several years and I have had close contact with them thru my work ----A kind of contact which would lead to my knowing if any particular person is "on welfare" -----the fact is that very few of them are on welfare. Why do post baseless declarations? The ultra orthos and hassids tend to maintain tight communities that include mutual help--------they essentially create their own internal welfare system which they sustain ----thru their own resouces and in some cases contributions to their "systems" by other jews

Your statement is actually untrue I am not either ultra orthodox or hassidic----but I lived in one of their communities for several years and I have had close contact with them thru my work ----A kind of contact which would lead to my knowing if any particular person is "on welfare" -----the fact is that very few of them are on welfare. Why do post baseless declarations? The ultra orthos and hassids tend to maintain tight communities that include mutual help--------they essentially create their own internal welfare system which they sustain ----thru their own resouces and in some cases contributions to their "systems" by other jews

O yeah,!!!!!!!!!!! two FACTS one,they live off the STATE (THROUGH THEIR OWN "RESOURCES") Bullshit and they DON'T JOIN THE MILITARY.....FACT,Don't know what work you did!!!!! but you sure wern't observant.

You Iro forgot to mention,the ULTRAS AND HASSIES pay NO TAX because they have never done A DAYS WORK IN THEIR LIVES.I'm theliq I ONLY DEAL IN THE TRUTH AND FACTS "ACTUALLY". SHAME YOU DONT, AND YES I TOO HAVE LIVED IN ISRAEL BUT LIKE SO MANY JEWISH AND PALESTINIAN FOLK,I "ACTUALLY" WORK FOR A LIVING,UNLIKE YOUR BELOVED ULTRAS AND HASSIES.FACT

Last edited:

It does matter because in your utterances you imply that you talk in facts,sadly there are too many ERRORS in your posts to take a CRETIN such as YOU,seriously.

"Oh I heard the news on my satellite radio" What a load of BULLSHIT:eusa_whistle:YOU SPEAK.:badgrin::badgrin: Mind you,only YOU could mistake BULGARIA for HUNGARY.....they sound nothing like each other apart to a DUMBASS
There are no factual errors in my posts. I have a friend who has gone to Hungary for the summer with his family and I was saying goodbye to him. Mixing the two up doesn't count as an "error", they are both in Eastern Europe and close to each other.

The fact remains that some Iranian sponsored islamoNazi animals did this barbaric act, and Israel will make sure they will pay for this. That, you can take to the bank. Although I doubt you go there often, other than to deposit your welfare check.

Last edited:

O yeah,!!!!!!!!!!! two FACTS one,they live off the STATE (THROUGH THEIR OWN "RESOURCES") Bullshit and they DON'T JOIN THE MILITARY.....FACT,Don't know what work you did!!!!! but you sure wern't observant.

You Iro forgot to mention,the ULTRAS AND HASSIES pay NO TAX because they have never done A DAYS WORK IN THEIR LIVES.I'm theliq I ONLY DEAL IN THE TRUTH AND FACTS "ACTUALLY". SHAME YOU DONT, AND YES I TOO HAVE LIVED IN ISRAEL BUT LIKE SO MANY JEWISH AND PALESTINIAN FOLK,I "ACTUALLY" WORK FOR A LIVING,UNLIKE YOUR BELOVED ULTRAS AND HASSIES.FACT
I'm not a big fan of Ultras or Hassids myself, but they mind their own business, unlike some other fanatics from other religions. However, not serving in the military does not translate to not working or paying taxes. In fact the Hassids here in the US are very successful businessmen and control a big portion of certain trades. You as usual, are FULLA SHIT.

Only insults? Try turning both your lobes on, you MIGHT come up with an intelligent response besides a schoolyard potty mouth. Now go get some bumwad and wipe your face.

The fact is, it's these sort of people who force the various wars to continue.
It's the playground, "You hit me first" mentality.

Five year old kids have the excuse of being five year old kids.
What excuses do these people use?

Three reds later for this post.

That's fantastic.

I wonder if any of the people concerned would care to explain why peace, love and understanding comes second to stupid playground insults and hate.

Somehow - I don't see me getting an answer.
If you still haven't figured it out yet, then you're truly ignorant and stupid. But then again, you wouldn't be saying what you did if you weren't in the first place.

If you still haven't figured it out yet, then you're truly ignorant and stupid. But then again, you wouldn't be saying what you did if you weren't in the first place.
Say's the 5 year old kid who took his ball and went home,
because the other kids wouldn't play by his rules.

There are no factual errors in my posts. I have a friend who has gone to Hungary for the summer with his family and I was saying goodbye to him. Mixing the two up doesn't count as an "error", they are both in Eastern Europe and close to each other.

The fact remains that some Iranian sponsored islamoNazi animals did this barbaric act, and Israel will make sure they will pay for this. That, you can take to the bank. Although I doubt you go there often, other than to deposit your welfare check.

Yeah Roudy I was being a little exacting>>>>>BUT TRY TO CONSENTRATE....Steve:cool:

Last edited:
your statement is actually untrue i am not either ultra orthodox or hassidic----but i lived in one of their communities for several years and i have had close contact with them thru my work ----a kind of contact which would lead to my knowing if any particular person is "on welfare" -----the fact is that very few of them are on welfare. Why do post baseless declarations? The ultra orthos and hassids tend to maintain tight communities that include mutual help--------they essentially create their own internal welfare system which they sustain ----thru their own resouces and in some cases contributions to their "systems" by other jews

o yeah,!!!!!!!!!!! Two facts one,they live off the state (through their own "resources") bullshit and they don't join the military.....fact,don't know what work you did!!!!! But you sure wern't observant.

You iro forgot to mention,the ultras and hassies pay no tax because they have never done a days work in their lives.i'm theliq i only deal in the truth and facts "actually". Shame you dont, and yes i too have lived in israel but like so many jewish and palestinian folk,i "actually" work for a living,unlike your beloved ultras and hassies.fact
i'm not a big fan of ultras or hassids myself, but they mind their own business, unlike some other fanatics from other religions. However, not serving in the military does not translate to not working or paying taxes. In fact the hassids here in the us are very successful businessmen and control a big portion of certain trades. You as usual, are fulla shit.

talking about in israel, alla f shit to you toooooooo

Forum List

Back