Imagine if London was occupied by Israel

I wish to thank all of you who have welcomed me so warmly. I'd do so personally, but I'm not allowed until I reach 50 posts.

Conversely, I've received some hate mail- worse than anything I've ever seen from "Neo-Nazis"- from those who are threatened by followers of Judaism, but still want to claim to be Jews.

Not in my name!
And my name is Mohammad Abdul Karim. Muslims stop the hate, murder, and terror! Not in my name! Heh heh heh!

What a goofball.

Only insults? Try turning both your lobes on, you MIGHT come up with an intelligent response besides a schoolyard potty mouth. Now go get some bumwad and wipe your face.

The fact is, it's these sort of people who force the various wars to continue.
It's the playground, "You hit me first" mentality.

Five year old kids have the excuse of being five year old kids.
What excuses do these people use?
Fact is, useful idiots like you are always the first to get beheaded by the same animals who's rights you defend.

And my name is Mohammad Abdul Karim. Muslims stop the hate, murder, and terror! Not in my name! Heh heh heh!

What a goofball.
Say's the clown.
Vat, you no believe me? I is a true Koran Muselman ! Why de Muslims dey is behaving dis way? Why dey strap de suicide vest in their kids, and blow up innocent beoble? Why dey celebrate death? Blowing up hotels, discos, schools, shopping centers filled with people? Not only dey kill fellow Muselman in da name of Islam, dey is killing Christians and committing genocide too! Why there is not ONE good honest trustworthy Muselman leader? All de leaders dey is either thieves or mass murderers! Dey is no Muselman!

Not in my name! Allah Akbar! I is True Koran Muslim!

Quote: Originally Posted by MrAlwaysRight
Because I am embarrassed by those who come here and imply that they represent Judaism, I feel that I must speak up.
According to G-d, the only Jews are the ones who follow his word, as revealed in the Torah. Yahweh has clearly stated that only those who follow his laws are Jews.

True Torah Jews are hated by the non-religious Jews. They will never debate issues like the above, but will always resort to vicious, evil lies and insults.
As for Israel, G-d's word is clear- Yahweh took it away and will give it back when the Torah is followed.

Murder is wrong. Theft is wrong. Wanting someone else's property is wrong. G-d says so. The UnFaithful make trouble wherever they go, and the rest suffer. It's time that we who believe in peace and truth and have faith stop allowing warmongering lying thieves make everybody else look bad.
Thank you!

I knew you guys were out there. It's about time you spoke out!

Thanks for the kind words, Loinboy.
We have been speaking out but we are attacked by the secular self-hating "Jews" worse than anything. But, no more.

As I said earlier, they will attack and spew lies and hate and insults, but they will NEVER discuss the Torah issues I mentioned, above. I will not give them any direct acknowledgement because that is what they are seeking. Hate breeds hatred. I will not get down into the gutter with them. I'd rather spend time in a more positive direction.
You are in the gutter already, you rat. Maybe you're immune to the smell of your own stupidity, ignorance, and hatred.
Only insults? Try turning both your lobes on, you MIGHT come up with an intelligent response besides a schoolyard potty mouth. Now go get some bumwad and wipe your face.
Insults? Maybe the truth is insulting to you.

I do not believe you've gotten 'hate mail'. IFF you had, it should have been reported to one of the mods.

IFF you actually had received 'hate mail', I'd like to see you post the ID's of the senders......(Not sure if that's 'legal' - but this is a pretty lightly moderated forum.)
Hollie, the only thing one can do with an imposter like this is to LAUGH at him.

Thanks, Jos, for having the decency to correct the lies being posted (regarding the website which, apparently, I can't even mention!). I see that there is heavy editing of one's posts here.

Perhaps the senders of the hatemail I mentioned will have the courage to post it here.
Oh wait- just read Roudy's posts to me so far!

I suspect that I won't be allowed to post here much longer. Have others "disappeared" for suggesting that Israel seek peace and justice and fairness for Palestinians?

Perhaps the senders of the hatemail I mentioned will have the courage to post it here.
Oh wait- just read Roudy's posts to me so far!

I suspect that I won't be allowed to post here much longer. Have others "disappeared" for suggesting that Israel seek peace and justice and fairness for Palestinians?
Golem disappeared.

From a website I'm not allowed to even mention:

Settlers with machine guns and knives attack farmers, destroy crops and sheep

Settlers from Itamar yet again attacked Palestinian farmers from Yanoun working in their fields, beating and stabbing them, killing three sheep and setting fire to their crops. The IOF arrived – and reportedly joined in the attack and blocked ambulances taking five seriously injured farmers to hospital. Reports from volunteers from EAPPI and the International Solidarity Movement.

"Thou shalt not bear false witness"
"Thou shalt not steal"

Panel tells Netanyahu West Bank not occupied land so all settlements are legal

A panel headed by retired Supreme Court judge Edmond Levy, appointed by PM Netanyahu to provide a legal opinion on settlements, has obliged him by affirming the West Bank is not occupied territory and thus settlements break no laws. This contradicts both international legal judgments and Israel’s own Sasson report of 2005. Right-wing bodies have welcomed the Levy report and urged its rapid implementation.

Settlers from Itamar yet again attacked Palestinian farmers from Yanoun working in their fields, beating and stabbing them, killing three sheep and setting fire to their crops. The IOF arrived – and reportedly joined in the attack and blocked ambulances taking five seriously injured farmers to hospital. Reports from volunteers from EAPPI and the International Solidarity Movement.
BBQ lamb chops. Yummy in the tummy!

You are in the gutter already, you rat. Maybe you're immune to the smell of your own stupidity, ignorance, and hatred.

"You are in the gutter already, you rat. Maybe you're immune to the smell of your own stupidity, ignorance, and hatred." This is the truth? :lol:

Settlers with machine guns and knives attack farmers, destroy crops and sheep | Jews for Justice for Palestinians

Settlers with machine guns and knives attack farmers, destroy crops and sheep | Jews for Justice for Palestinians

You can't talk sense to hoss, around this time his Depends is pretty full and he's intoxicated by the smell and the warm, mushy feeling.

Thanks, Jos, for having the decency to correct the lies being posted (regarding the website which, apparently, I can't even mention!). I see that there is heavy editing of one's posts here.

Then you're seeing something which isn't there.

BTW, so how do you davven?

"You are in the gutter already, you rat. Maybe you're immune to the smell of your own stupidity, ignorance, and hatred." This is the truth? :lol:
150% but you wouldn't know it because you're there in the same gutter yourself.

Forum List

Back