Imagine if London was occupied by Israel

From a website I'm not allowed to even mention:

Settlers with machine guns and knives attack farmers, destroy crops and sheep

Settlers from Itamar yet again attacked Palestinian farmers from Yanoun working in their fields, beating and stabbing them, killing three sheep and setting fire to their crops. The IOF arrived – and reportedly joined in the attack and blocked ambulances taking five seriously injured farmers to hospital. Reports from volunteers from EAPPI and the International Solidarity Movement.
BBQ lamb chops. Yummy in the tummy!

Settlers with machine guns and knives attack farmers, destroy crops and sheep | Jews for Justice for Palestinians

The same settlers that are defending themselves against Palestinian mad animalswho attack in the night and chop up little Jewish babies?

Is there a Palestinian group asking for justice for this kind of Islamic barbarism that goes in EVERY DAY?

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4041237,00.html
Itamar massacre: Fogel family butchered while sleeping

Names of Itamar attack victims cleared for publication Saturday evening: Udi Fogel, 36, Ruth Fogel, 35, and their children Yoav, 11, Elad, 4, and three-month-old Hadas were stabbed to death. Surviving kids staying with grandparents

Last edited:

Settlers with machine guns and knives attack farmers, destroy crops and sheep | Jews for Justice for Palestinians

The same settlers that are defending themselves against Palestinian mad animalswho attack in the night and chop up little Jewish babies?

Is there a Palestinian group asking for justice for this kind of Islamic barbarism that goes in EVERY DAY?

Itamar massacre: Fogel family butchered while sleeping - Israel News, Ynetnews

Names of Itamar attack victims cleared for publication Saturday evening: Udi Fogel, 36, Ruth Fogel, 35, and their children Yoav, 11, Elad, 4, and three-month-old Hadas were stabbed to death. Surviving kids staying with grandparents

Matzah - Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia

Matzah - Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
IslamoNazi asshole, jendeh, heyvoun, ridam be gabr Mohammad (I shat on Mohammad's grave). ....Islamic Encyclopedia. Bwahahahahha!

Only insults? Try turning both your lobes on, you MIGHT come up with an intelligent response besides a schoolyard potty mouth. Now go get some bumwad and wipe your face.

The fact is, it's these sort of people who force the various wars to continue.
It's the playground, "You hit me first" mentality.

Five year old kids have the excuse of being five year old kids.
What excuses do these people use?

Another red brick for this post (It must have been even closer to the truth than I thought).

Roudy called me an "Asshole".
I may cry a little , stamp my feet and tell teacher.

I believe, "quod erat demonstrandum" works here. :clap2:

Last edited by a moderator:
We are watching, Likud:

UN office that bears witness is under threat for promoting ‘illegal’ acts

The principal recorder of Israeli violations of human rights in the oPt is the UN’s Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA). Its latest Fact Sheet on the effects of the Wall (separation barrier) is the 2nd item. First is the news that the Israeli government is considering sanctions against OCHA for promoting illegal acts such as building homes (to be demolished by the IOF) in the ‘unoccupied’ West Bank.UN office that bears witness is under threat for promoting ‘illegal’ acts | Jews for Justice for Palestinians

This'll help the "peace process"?

Last remains of 12th century mosque dug up to make way for tourist centre

A 1930 photo has come to light showing an ancient mosque still existed in Jerusalem – and probably did until 1967 when conquering Israelis destroyed it. Now even the foundations are being dug up. Tourists are valued, the land’s heritage is not. In particular, sacred buildings of Islam in Israel/Palestine are treated either with disdain – or violent hatred by price-tag settlers. Jonathan Cook reports.Last remains of 12th century mosque dug up to make way for tourist centre | Jews for Justice for Palestinians

Of course the Nazi piece of shit will use the word parasite when it comes to religious Jews. How predictable.

How are they parasites? Do they live off welfare like trailor trash garbage like you does? They take care of their own, and mind their own business. Muslims on the other hand want to make their business everybody else's as well.

ALL ULTRAS IN ISRAEL LIVE OFF THE SECULAR JEWS HARD WORK THROUGH GOVERNMENT HANDOUTS.......the men hardly work but this issue has the future in Israel , now in the balance.......these Ultras have heaps of children and are not productive in an economic way.

They will in the end destroy Israel more that the opposition dreamed of.

Moreover if you ask a Jew who say lives in the US or anywhere overseas,DO YOU SUPPORT AND WHERE DOES YOUR LOYAL LAY,THEY WILL SAY ISRAEL.

Loudy how about the truth....WHO DO YOU ULTIMATELY GIVE ALIGENCE sic TO

I'm theliq always asking the correct questions:cool::clap2:
Muslims in the West and especially in Europe live off "govt. handouts" much more than Hassidic Jews. The benefits are the main reason they emigrate to Europe. Hassidic Jews rarely ask for help from anybody. It's pretty clear they just want to be left alone.

but your point is ??????

These settlers are illegals on Palestinian land,even the Israeli government are sick of them,moreover the Real Jews in Israel likewise.

We are watching, Likud:

UN office that bears witness is under threat for promoting ‘illegal’ acts

The principal recorder of Israeli violations of human rights in the oPt is the UN’s Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA). Its latest Fact Sheet on the effects of the Wall (separation barrier) is the 2nd item. First is the news that the Israeli government is considering sanctions against OCHA for promoting illegal acts such as building homes (to be demolished by the IOF) in the ‘unoccupied’ West Bank.UN office that bears witness is under threat for promoting ‘illegal’ acts | Jews for Justice for Palestinians
If you were REALLY watching, you'd note the innocent Israeli tourists that got blown up by Hezbollah / Iranian animals in Hungary today. But don't worry, Syria is about to collapse which means your beloved Iranian IslamoNazi terrorist savages are going to be one day closer to dying a very very violent death, of course at the hands of their own people. Now yell Inshallah, and Allah Akbar three times.

ALL ULTRAS IN ISRAEL LIVE OFF THE SECULAR JEWS HARD WORK THROUGH GOVERNMENT HANDOUTS.......the men hardly work but this issue has the future in Israel , now in the balance.......these Ultras have heaps of children and are not productive in an economic way.

They will in the end destroy Israel more that the opposition dreamed of.

Moreover if you ask a Jew who say lives in the US or anywhere overseas,DO YOU SUPPORT AND WHERE DOES YOUR LOYAL LAY,THEY WILL SAY ISRAEL.

Loudy how about the truth....WHO DO YOU ULTIMATELY GIVE ALIGENCE sic TO

I'm theliq always asking the correct questions:cool::clap2:
Muslims in the West and especially in Europe live off "govt. handouts" much more than Hassidic Jews. The benefits are the main reason they emigrate to Europe. Hassidic Jews rarely ask for help from anybody. It's pretty clear they just want to be left alone.

but your point is ??????
Your beloved "Muslims" live off handouts more than any group of people, so you should SHUT THE FUCK UP AND NOT THROW BRICKS FROM GLASS HOUSES? Why you terrorist loving assholes have such low learning curves? Did you all get dropped on your heads as kids? Heh heh heh!

Only insults? Try turning both your lobes on, you MIGHT come up with an intelligent response besides a schoolyard potty mouth. Now go get some bumwad and wipe your face.

The fact is, it's these sort of people who force the various wars to continue.
It's the playground, "You hit me first" mentality.

Five year old kids have the excuse of being five year old kids.
What excuses do these people use?

Another red brick for this post (It must have been even closer to the truth than I thought).

Roudy called me an "Asshole".
I may cry a little , stamp my feet and tell teacher.

I believe, "quod erat demonstrandum" works here. :clap2:
What you said was the furthest thing from the truth. Capitulating, ignorant, appeasment minded dickheads like you are the main reason Muslims get away with preaching the world about peace and tolerance, while they are the most violent, barbaric, intolerant people on earth today.

If you were REALLY watching, you'd note the innocent Israeli tourists that got blown up by Hezbollah / Iranian animals in Hungary today.
EasternEuropeMap.jpg

Try Bulgaria:lol:

If you were REALLY watching, you'd note the innocent Israeli tourists that got blown up by Hezbollah / Iranian animals in Hungary today.
EasternEuropeMap.jpg

As Ehud Barack said "the account will be settled". While you might be laughing now at how a bunch of Islamist animals massacred innocent people, you won't be when one of your Achmeds takes an Israeli missile up the Mohammad I mean ass, now will you? In fact you will be WHINNG as usual.

Israel, always takes care of business. Always. Remember that, heyvoun Musalmoun Olagh.

The way its looking, Soon that shithole Qom will be carpet bombed. You now it's gonna happen. The Iranians themselves will torch it down. I truly look forward to that day when they drag the Mullahs out in the streets and hang them and spit on their rotting corpses. Inshallah.

Imagine if London was occupied by Israel
We would be seeing palistanians, storming Heathrow claiming their philistines have lived there for centuries, of course.
Excellent answer.

DOPE, Palestinians were never the Philistines.....your ignorance on this subject matter is on a CRETIN LEVEL,you can't even spell PALESTINIANS CORRECTLY.

Only a DIMWIT RABID ZIONIST WOULD TRY THIS BULLSHIT.

But Philistines were used by DAVID(later King David)to murder and eliminate SAUL and his family to become King David......he then murdered all the Philistine leaders of his allies(the Philistines)and the remaining Philistines were absorbed into the tribes of Israel and vanished from history.

I HAVE MENTIONED THIS FACT BEFORE BUT A DUMBASS LIKE YOU HAS NO RETENTION OF THE ENGLISH......WHAT ARE YOU??????????

EasternEuropeMap.jpg

As Ehud Barack said "the account will be settled". While you might be laughing now at how a bunch of Islamist animals massacred innocent people, you won't be when one of your Achmeds takes an Israeli missile up the Mohammad I mean ass, now will you? In fact you will be WHINNG as usual.

Israel, always takes care of business. Always. Remember that, heyvoun Musalmoun Olagh.

The way its looking, Soon that shithole Qom will be carpet bombed. You now it's gonna happen. The Iranians themselves will torch it down. I truly look forward to that day when they drag the Mullahs out in the streets and hang them and spit on their rotting corpses. Inshallah.

DUH,So much for peace and mankind you Dumbass,I'm the liq and I do KICK Dumb Asses ARCE BIG TIME.....get ready Roudy Mouthy:clap2:

EasternEuropeMap.jpg

DUH,So much for peace and mankind you Dumbass,I'm the liq and I do KICK Dumb Asses ARCE BIG TIME.....get ready Roudy Mouthy:clap2:
You ready? Open wide, here it comes... chew your poop before swallowing.

Forum List

Back