Imagine if London was occupied by Israel

Quote: Originally Posted by MrAlwaysRight
Because I am embarrassed by those who come here and imply that they represent Judaism, I feel that I must speak up.
According to G-d, the only Jews are the ones who follow his word, as revealed in the Torah. Yahweh has clearly stated that only those who follow his laws are Jews.

True Torah Jews are hated by the non-religious Jews. They will never debate issues like the above, but will always resort to vicious, evil lies and insults.
As for Israel, G-d's word is clear- Yahweh took it away and will give it back when the Torah is followed.

Murder is wrong. Theft is wrong. Wanting someone else's property is wrong. G-d says so. The UnFaithful make trouble wherever they go, and the rest suffer. It's time that we who believe in peace and truth and have faith stop allowing warmongering lying thieves make everybody else look bad.
Thank you!

I knew you guys were out there. It's about time you spoke out!

Thanks for the kind words, Loinboy.
We have been speaking out but we are attacked by the secular self-hating "Jews" worse than anything. But, no more.

As I said earlier, they will attack and spew lies and hate and insults, but they will NEVER discuss the Torah issues I mentioned, above. I will not give them any direct acknowledgement because that is what they are seeking. Hate breeds hatred. I will not get down into the gutter with them. I'd rather spend time in a more positive direction.

We have been speaking out but we are attacked by the secular self-hating "Jews" worse than anything. But, no more.

As I said earlier, they will attack and spew lies and hate and insults, but they will NEVER discuss the Torah issues I mentioned, above. I will not give them any direct acknowledgement because that is what they are seeking. Hate breeds hatred. I will not get down into the gutter with them. I'd rather spend time in a more positive direction.
I know exactly what you mean. As a Catholic, I'm going through the same thing with the neocon's in my country claiming they're Christian's, but are running around the world starting un-provoked wars of aggression.

I've always said, zionists are using judaism to push a political agenda, just like the neocon's are using Christianity. And people like Roudy think they can just bully people into submission. Unfortunately for punks like him, there are people like me, who don't run from anything. And it doesn't matter how many times he personally attacks someone for criticizing Israel, whenever I see injustice, I'm gonna say something about it.

IMA, why the nasty pottymouth about nice Muslim people in Jersey who own that restaurant?

Nah, that's your Neo Nazi interpretation of the Torah. Better stick to kissing Islamist ass, you seem to be good at it.
You even call jews, nazis! Everyone's a nazi! Blah-blah-blah...

And you're the boy who cried wolf.
He's not a fucking Jew you RETARD. He's a neo Nazi piece of shit like you. If you were to call yourself Napoleon Bonaparte emperor of France, would it be true?

Because I am embarrassed by those who come here and imply that they represent Judaism, I feel that I must speak up.
According to G-d, the only Jews are the ones who follow his word, as revealed in the Torah. Yahweh has clearly stated that only those who follow his laws are Jews.

True Torah Jews are hated by the non-religious Jews. They will never debate issues like the above, but will always resort to vicious, evil lies and insults.
As for Israel, G-d's word is clear- Yahweh took it away and will give it back when the Torah is followed.

Murder is wrong. Theft is wrong. Wanting someone else's property is wrong. G-d says so. The UnFaithful make trouble wherever they go, and the rest suffer. It's time that we who believe in peace and truth and have faith stop allowing warmongering lying thieves make everybody else look bad.
No such thing as "True Torah Jews" you Nazi cockroach. And if you're referring to those 50 fake rabbis from Naturae Karta lunatic sect,, they don't count, compared to what the rest of the 16 million Jews worldwide think.

Thank you!

You are in the gutter already, you rat. Maybe you're immune to the smell of your own stupidity, ignorance, and hatred.

Thank you!

You are in the gutter already, you rat. Maybe you're immune to the smell of your own stupidity, ignorance, and hatred.
Only insults? Try turning both your lobes on, you MIGHT come up with an intelligent response besides a schoolyard potty mouth. Now go get some bumwad and wipe your face.

Only insults? Try turning both your lobes on, you MIGHT come up with an intelligent response besides a schoolyard potty mouth. Now go get some bumwad and wipe your face.

The fact is, it's these sort of people who force the various wars to continue.
It's the playground, "You hit me first" mentality.

Five year old kids have the excuse of being five year old kids.
What excuses do these people use?

I wish to thank all of you who have welcomed me so warmly. I'd do so personally, but I'm not allowed until I reach 50 posts.

Conversely, I've received some hate mail- worse than anything I've ever seen from "Neo-Nazis"- from those who are threatened by followers of Judaism, but still want to claim to be Jews.

Not in my name!

I wish to thank all of you who have welcomed me so warmly. I'd do so personally, but I'm not allowed until I reach 50 posts.

Conversely, I've received some hate mail- worse than anything I've ever seen from "Neo-Nazis"- from those who are threatened by followers of Judaism, but still want to claim to be Jews.

Not in my name!
You are welcome to be here. I don't know why you would be getting hate mail. This forum is all about peace and love. Can't you feel it?

Here is a link to one of the organizations I support:
Edited. Best to wait until you are able to Link.

Take a look, if you want to see what real followers of Judaism think. Lots of articles, too- ones which I guarantee are not approved by the Likud terrorists.

(Note: I'm not allowed to post URLs yet.)

You seem to be of the opinion that you can decide for everyone who is a 'real' Jew and who isn't.

There is 'justice' - but not if it's only for Palestinians, any more than if it were only for Jews.

So, what group do you work with to get justice for the 950,000 Jewish refugees from the '47 declaration by the Arab League confiscating their posessions and tossing them out of Egypt,Syria, Iraq, etc, etc?

I do not believe you've gotten 'hate mail'. IFF you had, it should have been reported to one of the mods.

IFF you actually had received 'hate mail', I'd like to see you post the ID's of the senders......(Not sure if that's 'legal' - but this is a pretty lightly moderated forum.)

Here is a link to one of the organizations I support:

Take a look, if you want to see what real followers of Judaism think. Lots of articles, too- ones which I guarantee are not approved by the Likud terrorists.

(Note: I'm not allowed to post URLs yet.)

I'm suspicious of people who take it upon themselves to be the spokesmen for "real" [insert title of cause, aspiration or goal].

Is there a sanctioning body that has assigned you such a title?

I'm asking because I represent the organization tasked with defining who really speaks on behalf of real claims to... real'ness.

The fact is, it's these sort of people who force the various wars to continue.
It's the playground, "You hit me first" mentality.

Five year old kids have the excuse of being five year old kids.
What excuses do these people use?

Seems MHunterB, who redded me for that post and added the comment, "%)&*^!%$@#&%!", disagrees some posters are childish.

Excellent. :clap2:

Forum List

Back