Imagine how Hillary must feel...

I can imagine how she felt the night she conceded..

worked presidential campaigns for nearly 50 years, and lost because she didn't know she needed the electoral vote instead of the popular.

(says a lot about her qualifications)

Fake news, lies, conspiracy theories, Russians - and Comey stole the EC votes from her. If Comey had also mentioned right before the election that Trump had been under investigation since July 2016 - we would now have President Hillary Clinton.

I listened carefully to Comey's interview with George Stephanopoulos on ABC. Comey is a pompous, self-serving asshole! He needlessly cost Hillary the presidency. He negated the millions of voters who voted for Hillary - 3 million more than Trump. Why didn't he also mention right before the election that Trump had also been under FBI investigation since July 2016? He didn't tell us that fact until March 20, 2017 - after Trump had been president for 2 months. Comey's Daffy Duck stupidity has set America back decades.

March 20, 2017: Comey Confirms FBI Investigation of Trump

Fake news, lies, conspiracy theories, Russians - and Comey stole the EC votes from her.
200w.gif

I really don't like it when a mod tries to spam my threads. Move along...

bud, I'm not, presently, a mod.

I'm just another poster on the board.

Don't like it....

TS

(if I was in mod mode, this, and your last three threads, would be in the rubber room.)

I stand corrected. No wonder you were a piss poor mod.

1*7V71R4ZJ5zNIwPsRTJUQFQ.jpeg

History will prove that she was cheated out of the presidency - the first female president. Never has a woman been so unfairly and viciously attacked in U.S. history based on fake news, lies, conspiracy theories, Russians - and Comey. She has been investigated and persecuted beyond belief - and has never been indicted for any crimes. She survived Whitewater, Benghazi, Emails, and more. Whether you love or hate her - she didn't deserve this. Imagine how she must feel...

What do you think?

Hillary Clinton: Fact checking some of the outrageous accusations

Conspiracy theories, not facts, driving Clinton haters

Who is Seth Rich - and was his death really connected to Hillary Clinton?

Hillary Clinton Uranium One Conspiracy Theory

Hillary Clinton Pizzagate conspiracy theory

Hillary Clinton addresses the bogus pizzagate conspiracy that lead a gunman to open fire in a Washington, DC pizza parlor. Secretary Clinton further elaborates on the rise of fake news, its dangers, and the role of Russian operatives in spreading it.

Well, I'm glad that I was around to see you finally lose it.

Be sure to take the pills the guys in the white jackets give you. Every day, now. Don't let them down.

I am still waiting for one indictment aimed at anyone around Hillary Clinton! Can't say the same thing about Trumps as there's currently 23!

Would you be willing to watch the video I posted earlier and have a discussion with me about it?

Post the video and I'll give my opinion.

People change...
I use to be extremely against Gay marriage and would make fun of LBGT people but one wakes up and realizes it isn't right. People are people! Also she had to defend Obama's agenda as she was working for him. Obama was her boss. She was running on her true believes in the campaign.

I am still waiting for one indictment aimed at anyone around Hillary Clinton! Can't say the same thing about Trumps as there's currently 23!

Would you be willing to watch the video I posted earlier and have a discussion with me about it?

People change...
I use to be extremely against Gay marriage and would make fun of LBGT people but one wakes up and realizes it isn't right. Also she had to defend Obama's agenda as she was working for him. Obama was her boss.

You responded two minutes after I posted that 13 minute video. You didn't watch it.

worked presidential campaigns for nearly 50 years, and lost because she didn't know she needed the electoral vote instead of the popular.

Fake news, lies, conspiracy theories, Russians - and Comey stole the EC votes from her. If Comey had also mentioned right before the election that Trump had been under investigation since July 2016 - we would now have President Hillary Clinton.

I listened carefully to Comey's interview with George Stephanopoulos on ABC. Comey is a pompous, self-serving asshole! He needlessly cost Hillary the presidency. He negated the millions of voters who voted for Hillary - 3 million more than Trump. Why didn't he also mention right before the election that Trump had also been under FBI investigation since July 2016? He didn't tell us that fact until March 20, 2017 - after Trump had been president for 2 months. Comey's Daffy Duck stupidity has set America back decades.

Fake news, lies, conspiracy theories, Russians - and Comey stole the EC votes from her.
200w.gif

Don't like it....

TS

(if I was in mod mode, this, and your last three threads, would be in the rubber room.)

Do you really want me to put on my mod hat?

or would you rather sober up?

People change...
I use to be extremely against Gay marriage and would make fun of LBGT people but one wakes up and realizes it isn't right. People are people! Also she had to defend Obama's agenda as she was working for him. Obama was her boss. She was running on her true believes in the campaign.

If you watch the whole video you'll see that she is very dishonest. It's not just that she changes her opinion; she lies about it, a lot. I'm disappointed that you supported her over Bernie Sanders. He would have crushed Trump.

Ah...because he would have had to explain how the FBI accepted a phony dossier concocted by a foreign agent being paid by the Clinton campaign to smear Donald Trump as "proof" that there was collusion going on between the Trump campaign and Russia and then used that dossier as the basis for a FISA court warrant?

You think he looks like an asshole now? He would have REALLY looked like an asshole if he admitted what the FBI was up at that point!

History will prove that she was cheated out of the presidency - the first female president. Never has a woman been so unfairly and viciously attacked in U.S. history based on fake news, lies, conspiracy theories, Russians - and Comey. She has been investigated and persecuted beyond belief - and has never been indicted for any crimes. She survived Whitewater, Benghazi, Emails, and more. Whether you love or hate her - she didn't deserve this. Imagine how she must feel...

What do you think?

Hillary Clinton: Fact checking some of the outrageous accusations

Conspiracy theories, not facts, driving Clinton haters

Who is Seth Rich - and was his death really connected to Hillary Clinton?

Hillary Clinton Uranium One Conspiracy Theory

Hillary Clinton Pizzagate conspiracy theory

Hillary Clinton addresses the bogus pizzagate conspiracy that lead a gunman to open fire in a Washington, DC pizza parlor. Secretary Clinton further elaborates on the rise of fake news, its dangers, and the role of Russian operatives in spreading it.

is this serious ?

You don't make a "basket of deplorables" statement about half the country....and expect sympathy.

So long Hillary.....and please.....never come back.

Yes, it’s terrible when someone speaks the truth.

You mean an indictment for paying foreign agents large sums of money to smear your opponent in a US Presidential election? Or an indictment for taking in millions in "donations" to a non profit charity from foreign groups and then using that charity to pay part of the salaries of many of your top people working to elect you?

Unlike the fictional things you on the left have accused Trump of...Hillary Clinton actually DID those things!

200w.gif

Don't like it....

TS

So you won't have a discussion with me, OP?

200w.gif

Don't like it....

TS

So you won't have a discussion with me, OP?

Huh? About what?

Forum List

Back