Imagine how Hillary must feel...

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
1*7V71R4ZJ5zNIwPsRTJUQFQ.jpeg

History will prove that she was cheated out of the presidency - the first female president. Never has a woman been so unfairly and viciously attacked in U.S. history based on fake news, lies, conspiracy theories, Russians - and Comey. She has been investigated and persecuted beyond belief - and has never been indicted for any crimes. She survived Whitewater, Benghazi, Emails, and more. Whether you love or hate her - she didn't deserve this. Imagine how she must feel...

What do you think?

Hillary Clinton: Fact checking some of the outrageous accusations

Conspiracy theories, not facts, driving Clinton haters

Who is Seth Rich - and was his death really connected to Hillary Clinton?

Hillary Clinton Uranium One Conspiracy Theory

Hillary Clinton Pizzagate conspiracy theory

Hillary Clinton addresses the bogus pizzagate conspiracy that lead a gunman to open fire in a Washington, DC pizza parlor. Secretary Clinton further elaborates on the rise of fake news, its dangers, and the role of Russian operatives in spreading it.

Last edited:
Hillary Clinton was deemed too stupid to understand the rules about emails, private servers and top secret information! You want someone that stupid to run the country?

The fact that nobody was indicted for the emails isn't because Clinton was innocent of wrong doing...it's because the Obama Justice Department was a partisan JOKE!

History will prove that she was cheated out of the presidency - the first female president. Never has a woman been so unfairly and viciously attacked in U.S. history based on fake news, lies, conspiracy theories, Russians - and Comey. She has been investigated and persecuted beyond belief - and has never been indicted for any crimes. She survived Whitewater, Benghazi, Emails, and more. Whether you love or hate her - she didn't deserve this. Imagine how she must feel...

What do you think?
I think you're certifiable.

Palin was totally savaged by the media.

Hillary cheated Bernie

History will prove that she was cheated out of the presidency - the first female president. Never has a woman been so unfairly and viciously attacked in U.S. history based on fake news, lies, conspiracy theories, Russians - and Comey.

Problem is, you're making a list of things that are all entirely unique to Hillary. If you strip that out then still say no woman has ever been treated so badly, you're basically denying the entire Democratic party platform.

What do you think?
I think I don’t give a crap about how she feels. She’s not president and I feel great. That’s all that matters.

What do you think?

You could write for SNL. Other than that its the usual left wing talking points. LOL

Lakhota, would you be willing to watch a 13 minute long video and explain to me why nothing you saw makes her a bad candidate? I feel like there has to be things you're not aware of. Please, watch the video.

What do you think?

Hillary lost because she was a dreadful candidate. There weren't forty-four or whatever she's up to now reasons, there was one. She sucked. Not like Monica unfortunately or maybe she would have satisfied her husband. Monica sure didn't do it with good looks

Lakhota, would you be willing to watch a 13 minute long video and explain to me why nothing you saw makes her a bad candidate? I feel like there has to be things you're not aware of. Please, watch the video.

Pocahontas will watch that and not see anything wrong. She'll get a hard on

What do you think?

Nuts.jpg

I can imagine how she felt the night she conceded..

worked presidential campaigns for nearly 50 years, and lost because she didn't know she needed the electoral vote instead of the popular.

(says a lot about her qualifications)

What do you think?

Who is Seth Rich - and was his death really connected to Hillary Clinton?

Hillary Clinton Uranium One Conspiracy Theory

Hillary Clinton Pizzagate conspiracy theory

Hillary Clinton addresses the bogus pizzagate conspiracy that lead a gunman to open fire in a Washington, DC pizza parlor. Secretary Clinton further elaborates on the rise of fake news, its dangers, and the role of Russian operatives in spreading it.

is this serious ?

You don't make a "basket of deplorables" statement about half the country....and expect sympathy.

So long Hillary.....and please.....never come back.

New Topics

Forum List

Back