I'm white--been pulled over by cops for nothing illegal

I didn't challenge the skinny halfwit I got out of my car to access my wallet that was in my gym bag and I was glad I did because I almost laughed in the scared of his own shadow simpletons face. I will treasure his unwarranted fear forever. Now you be a goody two shoes and keep your scared little sweaty hands on the wheel. Seeing that bozos fear made me ten feet tall, I would not do it different for anything.

Stay scared now, or they will get you

Mike%20Tyson-Th.gif

....I was pulled over by a cop...he ran my plates...what was I doing illegal? NOTHING ..I had my old plates on a ''new'' used car
....so the cops pull over white people too ..I did not resist or drive away
Must be something in your DNA?

....I was pulled over by a cop...he ran my plates...what was I doing illegal? NOTHING ..I had my old plates on a ''new'' used car
....so the cops pull over white people too ..I did not resist or drive away

I got pinched right on the street about 30 years ago for nothing.

I'm white, and I saw a guy on the street that owed some money. So I holler across the street at the mf'er . A cop was right there and told me to watch my language. I told the police officer that I was just exercising my Freedom of Speech and 1st Amendment rights and hollered again in my effort to collect.

The cops ran me right on into the station, over nothing, for merely exercising my rights under the Bill of Rights.
Free speech is not an unlimited right and many cities have profanity ordinances.

I was pulled over back in January. I had not idea why and when I asked the cop he said my tags were expired. Luckily he checked and found out I did pay for new tags, I just forgot to put them on. He did tell me he was checking and running plates at random. I'm not black. Obviously, I cooperated and said the usual, "yes officer, no officer". Aside from making me late for an appt it was a relatively painless stop. But like I said, I was cordial and cooperated. Acting that way helps the officers and helps the process over along quicker. The Left should try that first before rioting and looting against police brutality. Well, actually not breaking the law is the first step.

That whole breaking the law while carrying that boulder on their shoulder - gets them in a bad place.

Through all this rioting everyone forgets the most important point - All these black guys have a history of breaking the law with repeated arrests ending in them resisting and getting hurt or killed. I feel like the protests and rioting is really about the right to break the law with little to no consequences. Before anyone jumps on me, yes the George Floyd cop went to far. But everyone agrees on that one. But that's not indicative of the majority of police work and the stats prove it. In any event, Floyd still broke the law and had a history. He drew attention to himself and resisted.

I was pulled over back in January. I had not idea why and when I asked the cop he said my tags were expired. Luckily he checked and found out I did pay for new tags, I just forgot to put them on. He did tell me he was checking and running plates at random. I'm not black. Obviously, I cooperated and said the usual, "yes officer, no officer". Aside from making me late for an appt it was a relatively painless stop. But like I said, I was cordial and cooperated. Acting that way helps the officers and helps the process over along quicker. The Left should try that first before rioting and looting against police brutality. Well, actually not breaking the law is the first step.

That whole breaking the law while carrying that boulder on their shoulder - gets them in a bad place.

Through all this rioting everyone forgets the most important point - All these black guys have a history of breaking the law with repeated arrests ending in them resisting and getting hurt or killed. I feel like the protests and rioting is really about the right to break the law with little to no consequences. Before anyone jumps on me, yes the George Floyd cop went to far. But everyone agrees on that one. But that's not indicative of the majority of police work and the stats prove it. In any event, Floyd still broke the law and had a history. He drew attention to himself and resisted.
AND race has NOTHING to do with it--that is the biggest lie of the decade

Forum List

Back