I'm shocked- ex-reagan-adviser-fox-news-is-self-brainwashing-republicans-into-a-radical-fringe-party

Fox is for freedom like our Founders were. Its a radical idea to liberals who spied for Stalin and Hitler, gave Stalin the bomb, and now openly support the open commie, Sanders.
it must be special ED's computer time at the asylum .

Your posts are like a magnate for all the forum imbeciles.
A magnate is a person that can afford to buy a GREAT house with 3 bathrooms whereas a magnet attracts ferromagnetic elements (iron, nickel, cobalt, some rare earth metals).
in your case I've done a fine job of attracting forum imbeciles.

You're just another loser harping on technical gaffs because you keep getting your sand kicked in your face.
nope. that's all you. as I just proved.

I made a technical gaff? Yeah, I confess, I did.

Ex-Reagan adviser: Fox News is ‘self-brainwashing’ Republicans into a radical fringe party

“Many conservatives live in a bubble where they watch only Fox News on television, they listen only to conservative talk radio — Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, many of the same people,” Bartlett told CNN’s Brian Stelter on Sunday. “When they go onto the Internet, they look at conservative websites like National Review, Newsmax, World Net Daily.”

“And so, they are completely in a universe in which they are hearing the same exact ideas, the same arguments, the same limited amount of data repeated over and over and over again. And that’s brainwashing.”

They (meaning Republicans) opened up this Pandora's box years ago and created this monster themselves. It worked for them...at first. It was their way of rallying the base.

Now these so-called conservatives on the radio like Mark Levin (who sounds a damn site more like an unapologetic fascist than a conservative, to be perfectly honest) are actually turning on Republicans leaders these days.

Mark Levin turned on the Republican Party when he saw what Senate Bill S744 said about American Attorneys.
It says American Attorneys don't have the skillset required for today's market and thus proposes admitting at least 160,000 Business Visa Attorneys into the US annually.
Mark Levin is an elite scumbag who was a devout Free Market Conservative until HIS profession was targeted.

What makes him a scumbag? I thought Dims believed protecting the interests of their constituencies is the prime function of government.

Mark Levin has made his living presenting himself as a Free Market Conservative based on Logic, NOT Ideology.
Mr. Scumbag Levin proved he is a scumbag by changing his "Logic" ONLY when HIS profession was put under the crosshairs.
Levin is NOT protecting the interests of his audience, he is protecting his OWN interests.
Based on YOUR perspective, Levin is an Ideologue...Highly Illogical.

A magnate is a person that can afford to buy a GREAT house with 3 bathrooms whereas a magnet attracts ferromagnetic elements (iron, nickel, cobalt, some rare earth metals).

You're just another loser harping on technical gaffs because you keep getting your sand kicked in your face.

Your whole ideological outlook is a technical gaff.

Ex-Reagan adviser: Fox News is ‘self-brainwashing’ Republicans into a radical fringe party

“Many conservatives live in a bubble where they watch only Fox News on television, they listen only to conservative talk radio — Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, many of the same people,” Bartlett told CNN’s Brian Stelter on Sunday. “When they go onto the Internet, they look at conservative websites like National Review, Newsmax, World Net Daily.”

“And so, they are completely in a universe in which they are hearing the same exact ideas, the same arguments, the same limited amount of data repeated over and over and over again. And that’s brainwashing.”
and they love it...big brother is real.
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.

Obama is an American

You an imbecile who has no logic or facts to support your idiocies.

They (meaning Republicans) opened up this Pandora's box years ago and created this monster themselves. It worked for them...at first. It was their way of rallying the base.

Now these so-called conservatives on the radio like Mark Levin (who sounds a damn site more like an unapologetic fascist than a conservative, to be perfectly honest) are actually turning on Republicans leaders these days.

Mark Levin turned on the Republican Party when he saw what Senate Bill S744 said about American Attorneys.
It says American Attorneys don't have the skillset required for today's market and thus proposes admitting at least 160,000 Business Visa Attorneys into the US annually.
Mark Levin is an elite scumbag who was a devout Free Market Conservative until HIS profession was targeted.

What makes him a scumbag? I thought Dims believed protecting the interests of their constituencies is the prime function of government.

Mark Levin has made his living presenting himself as a Free Market Conservative based on Logic, NOT Ideology.
Mr. Scumbag Levin proved he is a scumbag by changing his "Logic" ONLY when HIS profession was put under the crosshairs.
Levin is NOT protecting the interests of his audience, he is protecting his OWN interests.

What does importing cheap labor from overseas to take American jobs have to do with the free market?

Spank yourself,,,hard!

What does importing cheap labor from overseas to take American jobs have to do with the free market?
Not much, but it's being done by corporations....

and they love it...big brother is real.
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.

Obama is an American
And?

Ironic!

But it's irrelevant to the free market. Immigration is a government function, not a market function.

Ironic!

You just proved it again.

But it's irrelevant to the free market. Immigration is a government function, not a market function.
Who do you think influences Congress?
Corporate money...

Corporate money...

So government meddling in the economy is an example of the free market? Do you actually read the idiocies you post?

Ironic!

I just proved you have no clue to what ironic means.

Corporate money...

So government meddling in the economy is an example of the free market? Do you actually read the idiocies you post?
Well they do flash in front of my eyes, when looking....

Corporate money...

The free market would not exist without government.

Corporate money...

The free market would not exist without government.

That's a claim with no visible means of support. Do you imagine people never traded before government came into existence?

Ironic!

I just proved you have no clue to what ironic means.

You have a vivid imagination.
I do , but that's not relavent to the subject.
Your childish idea of what the term free market means , isn't even close to reality.

Forum List

Back