I'm shocked- ex-reagan-adviser-fox-news-is-self-brainwashing-republicans-into-a-radical-fringe-party

You an imbecile who has no logic or facts to support your idiocies.
Ironic!

You just proved it again.
I just proved you have no clue to what ironic means.

You have a vivid imagination.
I do , but that's not relavent to the subject.
Your childish idea of what the term free market means , isn't even close to reality.

What do you think it means?

Not much, but it's being done by corporations....

But it's irrelevant to the free market. Immigration is a government function, not a market function.
Who do you think influences Congress?
Corporate money...

So government meddling in the economy is an example of the free market? Do you actually read the idiocies you post?
The free market would not exist without government.

That's a claim with no visible means of support. Do you imagine people never traded before government came into existence?
Again bullshit, there has never been no government.
Even "stone age"people had a system of government.
Trading is governed by a set of rules about trade and everything else.
It has never been the free for all you imagine it to be.
You're ignorant if you think companies regulate themselves in a fair and honest manner.

You just proved it again.
I just proved you have no clue to what ironic means.

You have a vivid imagination.
I do , but that's not relavent to the subject.
Your childish idea of what the term free market means , isn't even close to reality.

What do you think it means?
Asked and answered.

Ex-Reagan adviser: Fox News is ‘self-brainwashing’ Republicans into a radical fringe party

“Many conservatives live in a bubble where they watch only Fox News on television, they listen only to conservative talk radio — Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, many of the same people,” Bartlett told CNN’s Brian Stelter on Sunday. “When they go onto the Internet, they look at conservative websites like National Review, Newsmax, World Net Daily.”

“And so, they are completely in a universe in which they are hearing the same exact ideas, the same arguments, the same limited amount of data repeated over and over and over again. And that’s brainwashing.”

They (meaning Republicans) opened up this Pandora's box years ago and created this monster themselves. It worked for them...at first. It was their way of rallying the base.

Now these so-called conservatives on the radio like Mark Levin (who sounds a damn site more like an unapologetic fascist than a conservative, to be perfectly honest) are actually turning on Republicans leaders these days.

Mark Levin turned on the Republican Party when he saw what Senate Bill S744 said about American Attorneys.
It says American Attorneys don't have the skillset required for today's market and thus proposes admitting at least 160,000 Business Visa Attorneys into the US annually.
Mark Levin is an elite scumbag who was a devout Free Market Conservative until HIS profession was targeted.

What makes him a scumbag? I thought Dims believed protecting the interests of their constituencies is the prime function of government.

Mark Levin has made his living presenting himself as a Free Market Conservative based on Logic, NOT Ideology.
Mr. Scumbag Levin proved he is a scumbag by changing his "Logic" ONLY when HIS profession was put under the crosshairs.
Levin is NOT protecting the interests of his audience, he is protecting his OWN interests.
Based on YOUR perspective, Levin is an Ideologue...Highly Illogical.

Logic? LOL! I've been listening Levin's show for years. Nowadays I listen on podcasts. If anything, aside from being a unapologetic propagandist and unabashed liar, Mark Levin is a demagogue whose emotionally-laden rants make him sound positively unhinged.

At any rate, after listening all this time, there are only two things I think Levin truly cares about. One is making money. Frankly, there's nothing inherently wrong with that...as long as you're not lying through your teeth every day to make that happen. However, despite Levin's claim that he's a "principled conservative, he certainly doesn't seem to have any moral qualm about lying to feather his own nest. So, aside from his radio show, and his numerous books, he shamelessly hawks just about anything on the air if and when someone's willing to pay him to do so. At one point, I had to laugh when he was pushing razor blades which he claimed to use. Problem is, he has a BEARD for cryin' out loud. The other thing that Levin seems to really care about is lowering his tax liability which would be a damn site easier to understand if he was just squeaking by, which certainly is not the case.

I also can't help but laugh at his fans who seem to adore him despite the fact that he treats them quite shabbily when they call in. But the show IS entertaining, and between his faux logic and his ranting and raving, he does frequently make me laugh. And who doesn't like to laugh?

Ex-Reagan adviser: Fox News is ‘self-brainwashing’ Republicans into a radical fringe party

“Many conservatives live in a bubble where they watch only Fox News on television, they listen only to conservative talk radio — Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, many of the same people,” Bartlett told CNN’s Brian Stelter on Sunday. “When they go onto the Internet, they look at conservative websites like National Review, Newsmax, World Net Daily.”

“And so, they are completely in a universe in which they are hearing the same exact ideas, the same arguments, the same limited amount of data repeated over and over and over again. And that’s brainwashing.”

Romney 2012......landslide

You're ignorant if you think companies regulate themselves in a fair and honest manner.

dear stupid stupid liberal, customers and workers regulate companies. If a company does not provide the best products and jobs in the world they are driven out of business in a free market system.

Do you have the IQ to understand? See why we say liberalism is based in pure ignorance?

dear the free market is natural and existed in natural law.
Our govt is created to protect the natural free market. Do you have the IQ to understand?

We all admit we lack the IQ to understand so you can leave the forum now...

dear the free market is natural and existed in natural law long before govt.
Our govt is created to protect the natural free market, nothing more. Do you have the IQ to understand?

dear the free market is natural and existed in natural law.
Our govt is created to protect the natural free market. Do you have the IQ to understand?

We all admit we lack the IQ to understand so you can leave the forum now...

dear the free market is natural and existed in natural law long before govt.
Our govt is created to protect the natural free market, nothing more. Do you have the IQ to understand?

I admit I lack the IQ to understand so you can leave the forum now...

As opposed to lefties who only listen to MSNBC, CNN and only read lefty news articles from sites like Huffington Post.

Yawn.

“And so, they are completely in a universe in which they are hearing the same exact ideas, the same arguments, the same limited amount of data repeated over and over and over again. And that’s brainwashing.”[/QUOTE]

That is exactly what libs do.

While I agree that listening to one side of an argument isn't the best for gaining knowledge, I'd rather listen to somebody getting their only news from FOX News over anybody who just watches the Comedy Channel.

While I agree that listening to one side of an argument isn't the best for gaining knowledge, I'd rather listen to somebody getting their only news from FOX News over anybody who just watches the Comedy Channel.

As opposed to lefties who only listen to MSNBC, CNN and only read lefty news articles from sites like Huffington Post.

Yawn.
We've actually got EVERYTHING BUT Fox Heritage Rush etc etc, all paid for by 5 Pub billionaires and the dupes. Every wire service in hundreds of countries, dupe. It';s called NEWS, not RW propaganda. BBC, France24, Reuters, Al Jazeera, and every country but Publand lol.. And don't fall for the Moonie Times, the Adelson Examiner either.

Last edited:

Well according to you all Reps are brainwashed by watching FOX news.

Flip that around braino. By your reasoning then all Dems are brainwashed by watching the rest of the media which all leans left.

Guess we live in a brainwashed world. Who knew??

Yawn.
We've actually got EVERYTHING BUT Fox Heritage Rush etc etc, all paid for by 5 Pub billionaires and the dupes. Every wire service in hundreds of countries, dupe. It';s called NEWS, not RW propaganda. BBC, France24, Reuters, Al Jazeera, and every country but Publand lol.. And don't fall for the Moonie Times, the Adelson Examiner either.
Care to repeat that in English?

Flip that around braino. By your reasoning then all Dems are brainwashed by watching the rest of the media which all leans left.

Perhaps you should try understanding that facts and truth have some bearing, Pub dupe. You don't get them, stupid.

Yawn.
Care to repeat that in English?
You're a brainwashed functional moron. See sig. Memorize sig. Read something on each point NOT from the Pub Propaganda Machine.

Perhaps you should try understanding that facts and truth have some bearing, Pub dupe. You don't get them, stupid.

Oh so every left leaning news agency is factual and truthful??

Dem hater dupe. Yep that's you a Dem hater dupe who thinks only the news he listens to is honest and truthful.

An idiot you truly are and a Dem hater dupe as well.

Forum List

Back