I'm Seriously Considering Getting a Mac...

Kitten has never been a shill for Macs, you're reaching for anything and continuing to show that you aren't bright enough to do anything else besides check attendance and tardiness.

I can literally quote her going on and on and on about how great tech support is for macs. Seriously, plebe, maybe if you took a few minutes out of your say to know what you are talking about... during your 15 minute break, perhaps.
While KK has said Mac support is almost perfect, that's about the ONLY thing good she says about the Mac, so that hardly makes her a shill!!!!

yea right. which is why she felt the urge to purge her input on the subject. sure.

Like I said.. mods get the benefit of mopping up after themselves when they dislike how quotes look after the fact. You've already cleaned up you mac shilling. I guess you had some spare time on your hands.

:lol:
Gee that didn't take me very long. :rofl:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/computers/86077-mine-copy-is-ordered.html#post1456673

http://www.usmessageboard.com/computers/73794-best-choice-for-a-laptop-10.html#post1504010

:lol: Shogut is a Winzombie ... he's too scared of anything to try new things.

While I was thinking about a separate, mysteriously gone, incident of Mac shilling these will do nicely.

Why try new Fail, koder? You can share that joke with your ubuntu buddies after the latest build necessitates another build. Enjoy windows 7 secretly since, clearly, you won't admit to as much in public. I guess that's the price you pay for being a fanboy.

but I have to admit.. I did laugh out loud when an ubuntu zombie called anyone ELSE a winzombie. ironic. Kinda like Dracula calling someone ELSE a blood drinker. It just doesn't get any richer than that, folks.

Like I said.. mods get the benefit of mopping up after themselves when they dislike how quotes look after the fact. You've already cleaned up you mac shilling. I guess you had some spare time on your hands.

Um ... no I haven't, that would not only be wrong but I don't have that kind of time, nor would I need to. I have never been a big fan of Mac, but of course you missed that. Just admit you were wrong.

yea.. whatever you say, tex. we both know that you are lying about sweeping up posts but, hey.. your kind are quick to say whatever it needs to; truth be damned.

scheisty. for real.

Keep up the accusations and you will not like the end result.

Shogut, if all you have to offer is this bullshit, stay out of my zone. You're an idiot, and while watching you make yourself look a fool can be quite entertaining, you are going over the top right now.

Until you have actually worked on computers, more than using MS-Office, you will never know enough to even form an opinion of what is better for what, period. Your lack of knowledge in this area is astounding for someone who makes such idiotic claims.

Um ... no I haven't, that would not only be wrong but I don't have that kind of time, nor would I need to. I have never been a big fan of Mac, but of course you missed that. Just admit you were wrong.

yea.. whatever you say, tex. we both know that you are lying about sweeping up posts but, hey.. your kind are quick to say whatever it needs to; truth be damned.

scheisty. for real.

I've chewed up and spit out better mods of higher caliber than you, koder. If you are going to wear a gun like that you'd better be willing to shoot me with it. I've been around long enough to know exactly how laughable your lil threat is. By all means, bitch, do your worst. It's probably the only way you can respond at this point anyway. Looks like we've just discovered your modus operandi.

scheisty. for real.

I've chewed up and spit out better mods of higher caliber than you, koder. If you are going to wear a gun like that you'd better be willing to shoot me with it. I've been around long enough to know exactly how laughable your lil threat is. By all means, bitch, do your worst. It's probably the only way you can respond at this point anyway. Looks like we've just discovered your modus operandi.

Making false accusations about a mod on the open forums here is against the rules, you know this. If you are that insecure about your life perhaps you need to take stock in it, if your tech knowledge is so limited you have to break rules on an online forum just to feel big then you need to look at why you are going nowhere in your life.

Shogut, if all you have to offer is this bullshit, stay out of my zone. You're an idiot, and while watching you make yourself look a fool can be quite entertaining, you are going over the top right now.

Until you have actually worked on computers, more than using MS-Office, you will never know enough to even form an opinion of what is better for what, period. Your lack of knowledge in this area is astounding for someone who makes such idiotic claims.

fuck you. You don't own the computer forum on USMB. This isn't "Your Zone". Looks like someone is getting a bit too big for their britches.

and I work on computers all the time. Hell, if you can't derive that then it's no wonder that you find yourself needing to swing a badge rather than retort relevantly. Your silly fucking "you don't know nuttin'" opinion is exactly what makes you such a farce in this forum.

Now, again, if you want to act like Sheriff Ubuntu filtering out those who point out your laughable wifi problems then go with your fat self, bitch. No one made you keep responding except your own pathetic self esteem.

/served

Making false accusations about a mod on the open forums here is against the rules, you know this. If you are that insecure about your life perhaps you need to take stock in it, if your tech knowledge is so limited you have to break rules on an online forum just to feel big then you need to look at why you are going nowhere in your life.

I don't need to lie when I'm winning the argument, stupid. Hell, someone else posted MORE of the same anyway. You just seem to have missed sweeping up ALL of your mac shilling.

and, you keep replying, bitch. Again, it's your own stupidity which makes you so ironically pompous about computing.

but hey.. again.. if you need to ban me for serving you some smack down then go get your justin long on, ****.

fuck you. You don't own the computer forum on USMB. This isn't "Your Zone". Looks like someone is getting a bit too big for their britches.

and I work on computers all the time. Hell, if you can't derive that then it's no wonder that you find yourself needing to swing a badge rather than retort relevantly. Your silly fucking "you don't know nuttin'" opinion is exactly what makes you such a farce in this forum.

Now, again, if you want to act like Sheriff Ubuntu filtering out those who point out your laughable wifi problems then go with your fat self, bitch. No one made you keep responding except your own pathetic self esteem.

/served

Using MS-Office is not "working" on computers, hate to break it to you zombie, but you are as computer savvy as a tic.

I don't need to lie when I'm winning the argument, stupid. Hell, someone else posted MORE of the same anyway. You just seem to have missed sweeping up ALL of your mac shilling.

and, you keep replying, bitch. Again, it's your own stupidity which makes you so ironically pompous about computing.

but hey.. again.. if you need to ban me for serving you some smack down then go get your justin long on, ****.

You are lying, admit you were wrong or move along. You lied or you are also brain-dead, zombie.

/served

Using MS-Office is not "working" on computers, hate to break it to you zombie, but you are as computer savvy as a tic.

so which is it, you fucking ****? Are you going to shoot or just stand there looking stupid? Lord fucking knows how MODS are meant to continue talking shit while holding the ban club. I bet you didn't get such advise from Gunny.

It makes sense that you'd be so testy today, fat girl. After all, Win7 was released yesterday and I guess you can't laughably threaten to ban all those end users installing a real OS today, can you.

You are lying, admit you were wrong or move along. You lied or you are also brain-dead, zombie.

Like I said. Fuck you. Is THIS how you need to win this OS debate? Flexing your status?

figures.

Like I said, bitch. do your worst. THIS is reflective of how much of a joke you are. On many levels.

/served

so which is it, you fucking ****? Are you going to shoot or just stand there looking stupid? Lord fucking knows how MODS are meant to continue talking shit while holding the ban club. I bet you didn't get such advise from Gunny.

It makes sense that you'd be so testy today, fat girl. After all, Win7 was released yesterday and I guess you can't laughably threaten to ban all those end users installing a real OS today, can you.

No, I'm sleepy, or I'd have chewed you up already. MS also has an 18% drop in profit ...

They also have to give this version away for free because no one seems interested in it, with them dropping support for all their OSes prior to it, the people flooding to Mac or Linux is going nowhere but up. Also, your calling and OS a "real" OS betrays your fanboy mentality, you are a zombie, and a brain dead one to add to it, as well as a liar. The trifecta.

/served

Hey grammar boy, maybe you should work on your spelling. Those 6 letter words are tough, I would advise you to get yourself a dictionary to find out how to spell advice............ see how that works ace.

Ya know shogun, you're not a dick, you're a dildo......... a plastic dick.

No, I'm sleepy, or I'd have chewed you up already. MS also has an 18% drop in profit ...

They also have to give this version away for free because no one seems interested in it, with them dropping support for all their OSes prior to it, the people flooding to Mac or Linux is going nowhere but up. Also, your calling and OS a "real" OS betrays your fanboy mentality, you are a zombie, and a brain dead one to add to it, as well as a liar. The trifecta.

yea yea yea... whatever you say. Just so you know, no amount of coffee in the world will make your silly fucking anti-ms tirade any more factual than it already isn't. But I'm sure you can cull as much USMB user input that doesn't agree with you. M.O., indeed.

:rofl:

Hey grammar boy, maybe you should work on your spelling. Those 6 letter words are tough, I would advise you to get yourself a dictionary to find out how to spell advice............ see how that works ace.

Ya know shogun, you're not a dick, you're a dildo......... a plastic dick.

I don't see that you've managed to master the comma just yet. I'm sure there is an Iphone app for that.

dsc_1576.jpg

yea yea yea... whatever you say. Just so you know, no amount of coffee in the world will make your silly fucking anti-ms tirade any more factual than it already isn't. But I'm sure you can cull as much USMB user input that doesn't agree with you. M.O., indeed.

You're the one on a tirade, the rest of us were just discussing pros and cons, because unlike you we have experience and actual knowledge about these things, while you just come and rant about a product that is past it's prime, and will begin to fade. You are also so computer illiterate you actually believe that everyone who buys a computer uses only what is pre-installed, not to mention you are too stupid to realize that free software doesn't have "market shares", nor do you know much about Apple (Steve is an arrogant bastard IRL but is great at reading pop culture now). You also don't realize that Apple doesn't make as much money on their Macs as they do their iPhones ... which have a lot of knock offs (some of them are better). Nor do you understand how important good tech support is to the technophiles, even though you should be using tech support a lot more. Nor will your brain dead ass read this whole post. ;)

Just keep making yourself look a fool, it will be humorous again tonight.

You're the one on a tirade, the rest of us were just discussing pros and cons, because unlike you we have experience and actual knowledge about these things, while you just come and rant about a product that is past it's prime, and will begin to fade. You are also so computer illiterate you actually believe that everyone who buys a computer uses only what is pre-installed, not to mention you are too stupid to realize that free software doesn't have "market shares", nor do you know much about Apple (Steve is an arrogant bastard IRL but is great at reading pop culture now). You also don't realize that Apple doesn't make as much money on their Macs as they do their iPhones ... which have a lot of knock offs (some of them are better). Nor do you understand how important good tech support is to the technophiles, even though you should be using tech support a lot more. Nor will your brain dead ass read this whole post. ;)

tell me more about which of us looks like a fool, monkey girl, AFTER you go ahead and put away the club that you thought was supposed to scare me into submission.

:thup:

and no, your constant shilling for macs and the latest ubuntu fad pretty much burst your self righteous bubble. Seriously, you are about as competent on computers as any three page mac wizard should be. Claiming that someone else doesn't know as much as you means about as much as your status around here.

Enjoy some facts to go along with your Fail today.

In fact, this is why we BOTH know you would not take my bet on the market share of your favorite little half asses OS: you'd rather rationalize bullshit than face the fact of your laughable market share. But hey, you can always ban the boulder in your shoe, can't you.

Last edited:

tell me more about which of us looks like a fool, monkey girl, AFTER you go ahead and put away the club that you thought was supposed to scare me into submission.

:thup:

and no, your constant shilling for macs and the latest ubuntu fad pretty much burst your self righteous bubble. Seriously, you are about as competent on computers as any three page mac wizard should be. Claiming that someone else doesn't know as much as you means about as much as your status around here.

Enjoy some facts to go along with your Fail today.

I didn't think you'd read the whole post. You are so out of your league in this zone that you have to resort to lies and attacking those who share information. I make money with my knowledge of tech, who pays you for yours?

Forum List

Back