I'm Seriously Considering Getting a Mac...

This will be my last response to you, you have no credibility, you are obviously ashamed of what you do for a living, why bother even arguing with you. I'm now guessing you're actually just a pimple faced little fat boy playing video games with your Windoes powered PC in your mommy's room........ really, you should ask her to buy you a machine for yourself....... faggot.

it's no secret that I work in HR, buddy. LOVE IT. You see, stability doesn't mean having to get a side job at the airport. Now go fetch my bags.

Let me guess, the shocking pink bag with pink ribbons on it and a 12 inch dildo in it, right? If I see it I'll take a shit in it and send it to Narita by way of Guam.

Be sure that you do! You probably don't need any more additions to your 2am collection. Lord fucking knows how many dildos and nighties you've "confiscated" already. Who needs a lunchtime jaunt to France when you've got perks like free toys for your asshole, eh creepy guy?

:lol:

:thup:

it's no secret that I work in HR, buddy. LOVE IT. You see, stability doesn't mean having to get a side job at the airport. Now go fetch my bags.

Let me guess, the shocking pink bag with pink ribbons on it and a 12 inch dildo in it, right? If I see it I'll take a shit in it and send it to Narita by way of Guam.

Be sure that you do! You probably don't need any more additions to your 2am collection. Lord fucking knows how many dildos and nighties you've "confiscated" already. Who needs a lunchtime jaunt to France when you've got perks like free toys for your asshole, eh creepy guy?

That's the best you could come up with after working on it overnight?........... pretty weak........ simplistic, typical, unoriginal and childish........... a lot like WINDOES.:razz::lol::lol::lol:
Stick to your windum PC H.R. boy, that's all they're good for, keeping track of an actual worker's attendance.......... and they aren't that good at that. The H.R. pencil necks are the most disliked busy bodies and screw ups at our company, we have to constantly check their shitty work so we don't get cheated out of our money because of their incompetence.

Still waiting to see the copy of my work, you did say it would only take you 3 minutes didn't you, you'll do it in layers right?:lol::lol::lol: Mr. know it all is exposed as nothing but an attendance checker, a kid's video game player.

That's the best you could come up with after working on it overnight?........... pretty weak........ simplistic, typical, unoriginal and childish........... a lot like WINDOES.:razz::lol::lol::lol:
Stick to your windum PC H.R. boy, that's all they're good for, keeping track of an actual worker's attendance.......... and they aren't that good at that. The H.R. pencil necks are the most disliked busy bodies and screw ups at our company, we have to constantly check their shitty work so we don't get cheated out of our money because of their incompetence.

Still waiting to see the copy of my work, you did say it would only take you 3 minutes didn't you, you'll do it in layers right?:lol::lol::lol: Mr. know it all is exposed as nothing but an attendance checker, a kid's video game player.

don't you mean, "dominating the fuck out of your pansy ass kinda like how MS DOMINATES OS's and platforms"? Yea, kinda figures that a Justin Long would mix that up. :rofl:

I will stick to windows, baggage boy. And so will the rest of the multitudes that prop MS miles above your silly little three page mac wizard ass. You don't see us crying like a little bitch about your kind much like nobody bothers to mourn stomped ants. Indeed, it's your constant OS envy that illustrates the punchline of your forum input.

ps, toots.. I garenfuckingtee the airline you work for would rather have HR than part time baggage handler. The More You Know... It's funny that you think otherwise. Every time you get paid you should be kissing HR ass. But, I guess I AM talking to a lowly baggage clerk so your business experience probably isn't much to brag about.

and yes, you used layers and the airbrush. big fucking deal. I assure you that you won't be hired by EA Games to create courses any time soon. Indeed, if that is the sum total of your trophy use of a mac.. well.. I guess we know why you have a part time job slinging luggage for people like me who issue your check.

:cool:

don't you mean, "dominating the fuck out of your pansy ass kinda like how MS DOMINATES OS's and platforms"? Yea, kinda figures that a Justin Long would mix that up. :rofl:

I will stick to windows, baggage boy. And so will the rest of the multitudes that prop MS miles above your silly little three page mac wizard ass. You don't see us crying like a little bitch about your kind much like nobody bothers to mourn stomped ants. Indeed, it's your constant OS envy that illustrates the punchline of your forum input.

ps, toots.. I garenfuckingtee the airline you work for would rather have HR than part time baggage handler. The More You Know... It's funny that you think otherwise. Every time you get paid you should be kissing HR ass. But, I guess I AM talking to a lowly baggage clerk so your business experience probably isn't much to brag about.

and yes, you used layers and the airbrush. big fucking deal. I assure you that you won't be hired by EA Games to create courses any time soon. Indeed, if that is the sum total of your trophy use of a mac.. well.. I guess we know why you have a part time job slinging luggage for people like me who issue your check.

Those that can't do, sit in cubicles screwing up the checks for those that actually produce. Have you busted anyone for being late today........ wow, what talent it must take to do what you do......... pencil neck.

Oh and dumbass, I didn't paint it with an airbrush, real or in Photoshop. You don't have a clue how I produced that illustration, stick to playing solitaire on company time while waiting to catch someone calling in sick, who isn't.:lol::lol::lol:

Oh and as for EA Bullshit Games, they called me years ago to ask for some of my photography of Torrey Pines Golf Club, we had done their yardage book(which the city of San Diego fucked us on). EA was putting together their Tiger Woods game. As is typical of those types of businesses, they didn't want to pay for anything but they did offer to give me photo credit.......... wow, that with $2.79 and I could get a Venti Americano from Starbucks. You think you know so much about the business world and the business of photography and in reality, you know nothing but taking calls about company insurance.

I REALLY can't wait to get back on this board regularly for some spirited debates... For almost a month, I've been literally consumed with computer problems -- viruses, a computer dying, and two replacements that have been unsuccessful. I've been a die-hard Dell fan for over 15 years, but after a month of contacting them on almost a daily basis and getting two computers that failed to connect consistently to the internet, I think I've given up on them. The general quality of their technicians and customer care providers have gone down dramatically and because they have so many customers, I'm just another face in the crowd and they don't care that I've been a loyal customer for this many years.

In a nutshell, the two replacement Dell desktops were getting intermittant internet connection and I know that the problem is NOT with the internet service provider (Optimum Online -- cable), modem, nor the router. The reason I know this is that I have I have other computers that connected fine without interruption during this whole time.

To the Mac Users: Do any of you have PC's? and how easily are you able to use files between the Mac and PC? For example if I use a Microsoft Excel document or Microsoft Word document, can I edit back and forth between the Mac and PC?

What is their tech service like? Are they available for online, phone, and in-store support?

We rely heavily on the computers for our homeschooling and I can't afford to spend more time troubleshooting and sending back more duds. Thanks in advance for any input or suggestions you may have.

Go to Apple.com, they released their new iMACs and MAC books today with an amazing new mouse. Get acquainted with the models and then go to an Apple store and be blown away. The iMAC's screen is incredible, the new one is 27 inches! Photography and graphics magazines are saying it is the truest color they have ever seen. I have a 24" I bought in May, I love it. The new ones will support 16 GIGs of RAM and a 2 TB harddrive.
It also comes with a wireless keyboard and a new mouse that is pretty amazing........ watch the video.

Those that can't do, sit in cubicles screwing up the checks for those that actually produce. Have you busted anyone for being late today........ wow, what talent it must take to do what you do......... pencil neck.

Oh and dumbass, I didn't paint it with an airbrush, real or in Photoshop. You don't have a clue how I produced that illustration, stick to playing solitaire on company time while waiting to catch someone calling in sick, who isn't.:lol::lol::lol:

Oh and as for EA Bullshit Games, they called me years ago to ask for some of my photography of Torrey Pines Golf Club, we had done their yardage book(which the city of San Diego fucked us on). EA was putting together their Tiger Woods game. As is typical of those types of businesses, they didn't want to pay for anything but they did offer to give me photo credit.......... wow, that with $2.79 and I could get a Venti Americano from Starbucks. You think you know so much about the business world and the business of photography and in reality, you know nothing but taking calls about company insurance.

gimp_icon_airbrush.png

:rofl:

Tell me more about your expertise, baggage handler!

WOW.

and yea, dude.. I'm SURE you are telling the truth when you claim that EA Games tracked you down for your baggage handler off hours piddling crap! Again, I guess we'll just have to take your word for it, anonymous superstar. I guess all the great illustrators work behind the scenes at airports.

Like I said, drone, you can polish the turd of your existence all you need to but, at the end of the day, My Kind is more valuable than YOUR kind. go ahead and let that fact send you into a seething rage. If layoffs were imminent guess which one of us would be out of a job... Go ahead and ponder that while you push a cart full of carry ons to the tarmac.

:redface:

gimp_icon_airbrush.png

WOW.

and yea, dude.. I'm SURE you are telling the truth when you claim that EA Games tracked you down for your baggage handler off hours piddling crap! Again, I guess we'll just have to take your word for it, anonymous superstar. I guess all the great illustrators work behind the scenes at airports.

Like I said, drone, you can polish the turd of your existence all you need to but, at the end of the day, My Kind is more valuable than YOUR kind. go ahead and let that fact send you into a seething rage. If layoffs were imminent guess which one of us would be out of a job... Go ahead and ponder that while you push a cart full of carry ons to the tarmac.

Ya know what pencil dick, I don't give a shit what some anonymous HR dimwit believes(I believe you are an HR person, who would lie about that?). It is more obvious now that you are nothing but a sad sack that spends his day in a cubicle criticizing those that actually do something, you criticize out of jealousy for those that actually have a talent at anything, pathetic life you have there. What a waste of time you are, I actually thought from your big talk that you were actually in the business of creating something, anything. Turns out you just push paper around in your dark little cubicle all day, I feel sorry for you.

gimp_icon_airbrush.png

WOW.

Ya know what pencil dick, I don't give a shit what some anonymous HR dimwit believes(I believe you are an HR person, who would lie about that?). It is more obvious now that you are nothing but a sad sack that spends his day in a cubicle criticizing those that actually do something, you criticize out of jealousy for those that actually have a talent at anything, pathetic life you have there. What a waste of time you are, I actually thought from your big talk that you were actually in the business of creating something, anything. Turns out you just push paper around in your dark little cubicle all day, I feel sorry for you.

You don't have to feel sorry for me, duder. I have an office while you have a part time job. I win. It's not jealously, lil guy; it's reality. When you manage to do more than make me laugh with bullshit EA Games fantasies while parading paint by number level illustrations you can go ahead and feel special. Until then.. well.. looks like you can go ahead and put your gloves back on and take some suitcases to the loading dock. You can talk about creating things all you want but you are the guy who threw down a frilly gauntlet about producing something, not me. Don't let your bleeding pussy become all depressed when I'm not as impressed with your effort as you seem to think I should be.

now get back to work before I dock you an hour.

gimp_icon_airbrush.png

WOW.

You don't have to feel sorry for me, duder. I have an office while you have a part time job. I win. It's not jealously, lil guy; it's reality. When you manage to do more than make me laugh with bullshit EA Games fantasies while parading paint by number level illustrations you can go ahead and feel special. Until then.. well.. looks like you can go ahead and put your gloves back on and take some suitcases to the loading dock. You can talk about creating things all you want but you are the guy who threw down a frilly gauntlet about producing something, not me. Don't let your bleeding pussy become all depressed when I'm not as impressed with your effort as you seem to think I should be.

It just goes to show how ridiculous the rep system is, that an asswipe office hand like you , could have a rep power count of 232.

I have a confession to make. I only like Linux and open source because I'm allergic to shrinkwrap. :D

Open source and freeware are an affront to capitalism.

Not really, many pay to use software packages are actually spin offs from open source. What open source does allows program code to be tested and perfected before being used in an application you pay for. Even the World of Warcraft game engine started off as open source, you are paying mostly for the multimedia involved in it. Hell, I could write a World of Warcraft applet if I wanted to waste all that time (would take decades for me to make all that media as I am not that good of an artist yet), the old models are even available for free now since they upgraded to a new file format (which is still open source by the way). Open source actually pushes Capitalism, it drives creativity and innovation because it also gives companies an oppertunity to find great designers when they need them. It's part of how I got discovered for network development. ;)

gimp_icon_airbrush.png

WOW.

Want to bet I could get a job with EA looooong before you could? :eusa_whistle:

It just goes to show how ridiculous the rep system is, that an asswipe office hand like you , could have a rep power count of 232.

more like the two bobs... Remember, cheap labor, lift with your legs and not with your back.

officespace_thebobs.jpg

yes, as a matter of fact. Your silly fucking tech fantasy is just as much of a joke as the bag boy's.

yes, as a matter of fact. Your silly fucking tech fantasy is just as much of a joke as the bag boy's.

:eusa_eh: Hmm ... fantasy ... naw, just scrapped that project because I lost interest in it. But even the online hosts are offering me free services just for increasing their traffic. ;)

I would ask again to see some of your work but who wants to look at attendance records or time clock punch cards?:razz::lol::lol::lol: Office nerd.:lol::lol::lol:

I would ask again to see some of your work but who wants to look at attendance records or time clock punch cards?:razz::lol::lol::lol: Office nerd.:lol::lol::lol:

Clearly, large businesses that value HR more than part time baggage labor does. Go ask your boss all about it, bottom of the foodchain.

ps, Win7 is released today. Why don't you go get yourself a real OS to make up for all those years you were getting "jet set illustrator" mixed up with "Gloves wearing baggage handler on the tarmac".

Forum List

Back