HELP! Any of you Computer Guru's?! S.O.S.

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
I bought a new color printer today, keep trying to install it, but it is telling me my computer is not meeting the Ram required to install the program.

It says:

Current is 447 megabytes

Minimum is 512 megabytes

Recommended is 1024

WTH do I do to increase the computers RAM? :confused:

HELP! I'm going crazy!

Thanks!

{It's an HP Officejet J4580 all in All-in-one}

I bought a new color printer today, keep trying to install it, but it is telling me my computer is not meeting the Ram required to install the program.

It says:

Current is 447 megabytes

Minimum is 512 megabytes

Recommended is 1024

WTH do I do to increase the computers RAM? :confused:

HELP! I'm going crazy!

Thanks!

{It's an HP Officejet J4580 all in All-in-one}

buy some

Step 1) Go to Best Buy and buy some ram.

Step 2) Open your computer.

Step 3) Take out old antiquated ram.

Step 4) Install new ram.

Step 5) Close up your computer.

Step 6) Go!

Go to crucial.com

Choose "scan my computer" and it will check to see how much RAM you have and how much your computer will allow. Then it will give you the option to purchase.

I purchased from this company because I found the RAM they were selling was competitive with other prices. But once you find out what you need, you can shop around.

Make sure once you have purchased your new RAM, that you find a MAN that can install it.

BTW...what printer did you purchase (or steal)?

EDIT: I see you mentioned the printer.

Go to crucial.com

Choose "scan my computer" and it will check to see how much RAM you have and how much your computer will allow. Then it will give you the option to purchase.

I purchased from this company because I found the RAM they were selling was competitive with other prices. But once you find out what you need, you can shop around.

Make sure once you have purchased your new RAM, that you find a MAN that can install it.

Male chauvinist pig. :evil:

Go to crucial.com

Male chauvinist pig. :evil:

Instead of saying "male chauvinist pig", couldn't you just say "chauvinist hog" and it would save you some keystrokes?

Hmmmm, with all of the MACs I have owned, I just plug the printer in and print, never had a problem......... come to think of it, I have never had a problem with any of my MACs, no one that I know with a MAC has ever had a problem either.......... I guess that means they suck, right?:razz:

Sitarro, how do I get the web cam to work with the Imac. It says it won't work with system 10, but shouldn't have a higher OP system higher than that? It's brand new (not mine).

Hmmmm, with all of the MACs I have owned, I just plug the printer in and print, never had a problem......... come to think of it, I have never had a problem with any of my MACs, no one that I know with a MAC has ever had a problem either.......... I guess that means they suck, right?:razz:

yes, that is exactly what that means. I wouldn't wipe my mexican chilli explosion asshole with a mac. Go rub on your single button mouse, computer failure.

yes, that is exactly what that means. I wouldn't wipe my mexican chilli explosion asshole with a mac. Go rub on your single button mouse, computer failure.

You're not very current on Apple products are you Shogun? I have a wireless "Mighty Mouse" by Apple. It has the action of 5 buttons plus a ball on the top that allows you to navigate your pointer left, right, up and down........ easily the best mouse I have ever used.

You two really ought to be proud of yourselves for fastest thread derailed by insignificant bullshit.. If you didn't have anything helpful to add, you *could* have just STFU and moved on.

Forum List

Back