I'm Seriously Considering Getting a Mac...

yes, as a matter of fact. Your silly fucking tech fantasy is just as much of a joke as the bag boy's.

I would ask again to see some of your work but who wants to look at attendance records or time clock punch cards?:razz::lol::lol::lol: Office nerd.:lol::lol::lol:

Clearly, large businesses that value HR more than part time baggage labor does. Go ask your boss all about it, bottom of the foodchain.

:rofl:

:thup:

ps, Win7 is released today. Why don't you go get yourself a real OS to make up for all those years you were getting "jet set illustrator" mixed up with "Gloves wearing baggage handler on the tarmac".

:lol:

When you learn something about computers, come back to us and talk, until then, keep relying on your tech support for answers, we love telling people like you how it is because you are so gullible.

blah blah blah. Go waste your day writing up another pos waste of bytes, koder. Even your name is fucking farcical.

ps, weren't YOU the one showing off YOUR boner for apple tech support? :rofl: I'll go ahead and chock that up as another instance of you unwittingly pwning yourself.

blah blah blah. Go waste your day writing up another pos waste of bytes, koder. Even your name is fucking farcical.

ps, weren't YOU the one showing off YOUR boner for apple tech support? :rofl: I'll go ahead and chock that up as another instance of you unwittingly pwning yourself.

Um .. you are the one "pwning" yourself, WoW fanboy, and you did it yet again. :eusa_whistle:

Um .. you are the one "pwning" yourself, WoW fanboy, and you did it yet again. :eusa_whistle:

praytell. Why don't you elaborate instead of just throwing shit out that you desperately hope will stick, fat girl. Again, you were the shill for macs because of their big bad tech support and here you are pointing a finger at me over tech support?

I guess it gets confusing keeping all of your grandeur fantasies in a row, eh?

praytell. Why don't you elaborate instead of just throwing shit out that you desperately hope will stick, fat girl. Again, you were the shill for macs because of their big bad tech support and here you are pointing a finger at me over tech support?

You just can't stop making yourself look like a fool, can you?

Kitten has never been a shill for Macs, you're reaching for anything and continuing to show that you aren't bright enough to do anything else besides check attendance and tardiness. Found your stapler yet? Nerd.

Last edited:

Kitten has never been a shill for Macs, you're reaching for anything and continuing to show that you aren't bright enough to do anything else besides check attendance and tardiness. Found your stapler yet? Nerd.

That's about it to. :lol:

Kitten has never been a shill for Macs, you're reaching for anything and continuing to show that you aren't bright enough to do anything else besides check attendance and tardiness.

I can literally quote her going on and on and on about how great tech support is for macs. Seriously, plebe, maybe if you took a few minutes out of your say to know what you are talking about... during your 15 minute break, perhaps.

Would you like to see how stupid your post is or are you content wallowing in your own ignorance, bell hop?

Kitten has never been a shill for Macs, you're reaching for anything and continuing to show that you aren't bright enough to do anything else besides check attendance and tardiness.

I can literally quote her going on and on and on about how great tech support is for macs. Seriously, plebe, maybe if you took a few minutes out of your say to know what you are talking about... during your 15 minute break, perhaps.

Would you like to see how stupid your post is or are you content wallowing in your own ignorance, bell hop?

Oh, this will be funny ...

Nut up or shut up, post such a quote. :eusa_whistle:

I see you chose not to elaborate..

Say, fat girl... do you want to go ahead and tell mac boy about your mac tech support tirade or do I need to dig up your quotes before you abuse your status and delete them?

Like I told ole Justin Wannabe.. It's more like the two bobs. Someday, when you get a job beyond message board grandeur fantasies you'll understand why your mistake is so funny.

Say, fat girl... do you want to go ahead and tell mac boy about your mac tech support tirade or do I need to dig up your quotes before you abuse your status and delete them?

Like I told ole Justin Wannabe.. It's more like the two bobs. Someday, when you get a job beyond message board grandeur fantasies you'll understand why your mistake is so funny.

My "job" is based solely on reputation with small businesses and the quality of my work, no paper to say I'm good, no union to force companies to keep me employed ... and I turn down a lot of work (with decent recommendations of course) ... how many job offers (actual unsolicited offers) do you turn down each month? My record is ten, average is 4.

Now, where's that quote? :eusa_whistle:

My "job" is based solely on reputation with small businesses and the quality of my work, no paper to say I'm good, no union to force companies to keep me employed ... and I turn down a lot of work (with decent recommendations of course) ... how many job offers (actual unsolicited offers) do you turn down each month? My record is ten, average is 4.

yea yea yea... by evidence of your, uh, card game you'll have to forgive me for being less than impressed with your schizophrenic hallucinations. While you are enjoying the feast or famine I keep getting paid, fat girl.

I see you've already abused your mod status and have taken the time to delete all those mac tech support quotes.. :lol: figures.

yea yea yea... by evidence of your, uh, card game you'll have to forgive me for being less than impressed with your schizophrenic hallucinations. While you are enjoying the feast or famine I keep getting paid, fat girl.

I see you've already abused your mod status and have taken the time to delete all those mac tech support quotes.. :lol: figures.

Nut up or shut up, where is that quote? :eusa_whistle:

As for my card game, not even done yet so ... yeah.

Like I said.. mods get the benefit of mopping up after themselves when they dislike how quotes look after the fact. You've already cleaned up you mac shilling. I guess you had some spare time on your hands.

Like I said.. mods get the benefit of mopping up after themselves when they dislike how quotes look after the fact. You've already cleaned up you mac shilling. I guess you had some spare time on your hands.

Um ... no I haven't, that would not only be wrong but I don't have that kind of time, nor would I need to. I have never been a big fan of Mac, but of course you missed that. Just admit you were wrong.

While KK has said Mac support is almost perfect, that's about the ONLY thing good she says about the Mac, so that hardly makes her a shill!!!!

So you are saying because you are not sharp enough to find them KK must have deleted them. :cuckoo:
Want to bet I can find them? :muahaha:
I suspect the keywords "mac, customer support" should do the trick. :lol:

Gee that didn't take me very long. :rofl:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/computers/86077-mine-copy-is-ordered.html#post1456673

http://www.usmessageboard.com/computers/73794-best-choice-for-a-laptop-10.html#post1504010

Gee that didn't take me very long. :rofl:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/computers/86077-mine-copy-is-ordered.html#post1456673

http://www.usmessageboard.com/computers/73794-best-choice-for-a-laptop-10.html#post1504010

:lol: Shogut is a Winzombie ... he's too scared of anything to try new things.

Um ... no I haven't, that would not only be wrong but I don't have that kind of time, nor would I need to. I have never been a big fan of Mac, but of course you missed that. Just admit you were wrong.

yea.. whatever you say, tex. we both know that you are lying about sweeping up posts but, hey.. your kind are quick to say whatever it needs to; truth be damned.

scheisty. for real.

Forum List

Back