I'm Seriously Considering Getting a Mac...

You're the one on a tirade, the rest of us were just discussing pros and cons, because unlike you we have experience and actual knowledge about these things, while you just come and rant about a product that is past it's prime, and will begin to fade. You are also so computer illiterate you actually believe that everyone who buys a computer uses only what is pre-installed, not to mention you are too stupid to realize that free software doesn't have "market shares", nor do you know much about Apple (Steve is an arrogant bastard IRL but is great at reading pop culture now). You also don't realize that Apple doesn't make as much money on their Macs as they do their iPhones ... which have a lot of knock offs (some of them are better). Nor do you understand how important good tech support is to the technophiles, even though you should be using tech support a lot more. Nor will your brain dead ass read this whole post. ;)

Just keep making yourself look a fool, it will be humorous again tonight.

tell me more about which of us looks like a fool, monkey girl, AFTER you go ahead and put away the club that you thought was supposed to scare me into submission.

:lol:

:thup:

and no, your constant shilling for macs and the latest ubuntu fad pretty much burst your self righteous bubble. Seriously, you are about as competent on computers as any three page mac wizard should be. Claiming that someone else doesn't know as much as you means about as much as your status around here.

Enjoy some facts to go along with your Fail today.

:rofl:

I didn't think you'd read the whole post. You are so out of your league in this zone that you have to resort to lies and attacking those who share information. I make money with my knowledge of tech, who pays you for yours?

Are you sure you want to keep playing or do you need to ban me so you can get the final word in, bitch? It's funny that you talk about "out of your league" given how pitiful Ubuntu and Mac is in the computing world. Feel free to feel superior; lord fucking knows that it's probably not obvious as fuck how your poor self esteem causes such behaviour. Hell, if the fat bitch you talk to in the mirror says you are the bestest computer knowledge in the universe then it must be true.. on penalty of a ban, no less.

tell me more about which of us looks like a fool, monkey girl, AFTER you go ahead and put away the club that you thought was supposed to scare me into submission.

:thup:

and no, your constant shilling for macs and the latest ubuntu fad pretty much burst your self righteous bubble. Seriously, you are about as competent on computers as any three page mac wizard should be. Claiming that someone else doesn't know as much as you means about as much as your status around here.

Enjoy some facts to go along with your Fail today.

:rofl:

I didn't think you'd read the whole post. You are so out of your league in this zone that you have to resort to lies and attacking those who share information. I make money with my knowledge of tech, who pays you for yours?

Are you sure you want to keep playing or do you need to ban me so you can get the final word in, bitch? It's funny that you talk about "out of your league" given how pitiful Ubuntu and Mac is in the computing world. Feel free to feel superior; lord fucking knows that it's probably not obvious as fuck how your poor self esteem causes such behaviour. Hell, if the fat bitch you talk to in the mirror says you are the bestest computer knowledge in the universe then it must be true.. on penalty of a ban, no less.

:eusa_eh: You don't keep up with the "Computing" world very well. Hint: Business magazines don't keep up with the computing world either.

keep talking to yourself, fat girl. claiming that everyone else is just not as much of an expert as you, again, just doesn't impress me. When you can participate in this forum without laughably waving your status around then perhaps you'll deserve more attention than you already don't get. You and your 5 1337 hax0r :)lol:) ubuntu using buddies might impress a batch of 5th graders but to people who do more with computing besides waste time fucking around with the app du jour... well.. you become a richer punchline with every post. Go check your ram fluid and make sure your mouse is lubed, bitch.

Making false accusations about a mod on the open forums here is against the rules, you know this. If you are that insecure about your life perhaps you need to take stock in it, if your tech knowledge is so limited you have to break rules on an online forum just to feel big then you need to look at why you are going nowhere in your life.

Except you are in this thread as a regular poster. So that would be an abuse of power.

Last edited:
Making false accusations about a mod on the open forums here is against the rules, you know this. If you are that insecure about your life perhaps you need to take stock in it, if your tech knowledge is so limited you have to break rules on an online forum just to feel big then you need to look at why you are going nowhere in your life.

Except you are in this thread as a regular poster. So that would be an abuse of power.

1. Reread the rules.
2. You are as wrong on this as Shogut. ;)

1. Reread the rules.

I have read the rules. I'd like you to point out specifically which rule that Shogun is breaking. You are not in this thread as a mod, you are in this thread as a regular poster. To be suddenly turning on your hat to Mod to wave your ban stick at Shogun is not going to work. Especially when Shogun wasn't breaking any rules.

I don't know how it is to others, but when you start to threaten to ban for "not admitting you were wrong" you look like a petty bitch anyway. No offense. :eusa_eh:

1. Reread the rules.

I have read the rules. I'd like you to point out specifically which rule that Shogun is breaking. You are not in this thread as a mod, you are in this thread as a regular poster. To be suddenly turning on your hat to Mod to wave your ban stick at Shogun is not going to work. Especially when Shogun wasn't breaking any rules.

I don't know how it is to others, but when you start to threaten to ban for "not admitting you were wrong" you look like a petty bitch anyway. No offense. :eusa_eh:

:eusa_eh: Where did I make a threat?

Really KK? It hasn't even been out three days. I'm sure this will pain you:

Pre-orders of Windows 7 at Amazon.co.uk in the first eight hours of its availability surpassed the demand for Windows Vista in its first 17 weeks.[67] It became the highest-grossing pre-order in Amazon's history, surpassing sales of the previous record holder, the seventh Harry Potter book.[68]

Reviews of Windows 7 were mostly positive, praising its usability when compared to its predecessor, Windows Vista. CNet gives Windows 7 Home Premium a rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars,[69] stating that it "is more than what Vista should have been, [and] it's where Microsoft needed to go".

After the launch, 64-bit versions of Windows 7 Professional and Ultimate editions sold out in Japan.[75]

Windows 7 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back