I'm Seriously Considering Getting a Mac...

As shitty as Vista has been, I ain't holding my breath on Windoze 7.

My old laptop that just crapped out after an IE8 update will get Ubuntu, as soon as the latest version becomes available.

I'll make do with another machine with XP in the meantime.

get used to saying that.

What, making do with XP or that windows products are unnecessarily code bloated and have a tendency to crash?

go tell it to your 5 buddies in a room full of windows users, homey.

get used to saying that.

What, making do with XP or that windows products are unnecessarily code bloated and have a tendency to crash?

Well Skippy, I use windows on some of my computers also at home and in the office so I'm in a position to compare and contrast. I have always stated that OS us is a personal decision based on one's likes and needs but who says I can't point out the obvious. There is no denying windows is code bloated, instated of rewriting software to make it more efficient and more secure they keep applying band aide patches on top of flawed code.
Besides where did I say windows was not the number one OS in use by home and office users today and why do you feel the need to defend windows at every turn?

Well Skippy, I use windows on some of my computers also at home and in the office so I'm in a position to compare and contrast. I have always stated that OS us is a personal decision based on one's likes and needs but who says I can't point out the obvious. There is no denying windows is code bloated, instated of rewriting software to make it more efficient and more secure they keep applying band aide patches on top of flawed code.
Besides where did I say windows was not the number one OS in use by home and office users today and why do you feel the need to defend windows at every turn?

snarky fucking replies won't make windows any less of the power train behemoth that stomps a nice sized mud hole in the ass of competing os's. Your opinion of what is flawed code is a joke you and, again, your five buddies in a room full of hundreds can enjoy.

snarky fucking replies won't make windows any less of the power train behemoth that stomps a nice sized mud hole in the ass of competing os's. Your opinion of what is flawed code is a joke you and, again, your five buddies in a room full of hundreds can enjoy.

Whatever Skippy.

make sure you tell yourself that well into the first quarter of next year as, once again, windows OS dominates the shit out of computing options. Go pay your mac tax and use leopard all you want.

make sure you tell yourself that well into the first quarter of next year as, once again, windows OS dominates the shit out of computing options. Go pay your mac tax and use leopard all you want.

So? Never said it wasn't the dominant OS. Besides Skippy, I don't use Mac, so once again, whatever.

So? Never said it wasn't the dominant OS. Besides Skippy, I don't use Mac, so once again, whatever.

Shogut thinks that the most popular thing is always the best product. He's a moron when it comes to tech.

McDonald's sells a shitload of crappy hamburgers, too....What's that prove?

If an os is distributed at no cost to the user, is it "competing" with other commercial os? It is a threat for sure but I'm not sure if it's actually competing.

it proves that mcdonalds makes better hamburgers than some bum giving away free rat burgers in the alley.

any other questions?

Shogut thinks that the most popular thing is always the best product. He's a moron when it comes to tech.

...says the nutter whose expertise I could cram in a thimble and still have enough room for her brain....

go salivate over your betamax and laserdisc, beyotch.

...says the nutter whose expertise I could cram in a thimble and still have enough room for her brain....

Hey Shogun,
What do you do on your computer besides the lame ass insult posts. Kitten produces animation, I produce photography and illustrations........ show us some of your work........ or do you just play nerd games?

Hey Shogun,
What do you do on your computer besides the lame ass insult posts. Kitten produces animation, I produce photography and illustrations........ show us some of your work........ or do you just play nerd games?

:rofl:

are you trying to compare dick lengths here? Fucking around with photoshop and tinkering with open source animation software is hardly producing anything. Let's see your name on a product and i'll be impressed. Shit, you take your gay fucking three page mac wizards WAAAAAY to seriously.

it proves that mcdonalds makes better hamburgers than some bum giving away free rat burgers in the alley.

any other questions?

No it simply proves that McDs has better advertising and years of market presence, plus the fact that most Americans are willing to settle for an inferior product. Speaking of McDs, it's funny how many people claim they don't eat there but do or they only eat there because of the price deals or just to keep their kids happy. Uuuummmmm.

any other questions?

No it simply proves that McDs has better advertising and years of market presence, plus the fact that most Americans are willing to settle for an inferior product. Speaking of McDs, it's funny how many people claim they don't eat there but do or they only eat there because of the price deals or just to keep their kids happy. Uuuummmmm.

oh yea.. im sure you would really munch on a free rat burger from the bum in the alley instead of a big mac. :lol:

sure.

I tellya.. mcd's sure is a fucking icon of fail every time it builds another store across the globe!

Hey Shogun,

are you trying to compare dick lengths here? Fucking around with photoshop and tinkering with open source animation software is hardly producing anything. Let's see your name on a product and i'll be impressed. Shit, you take your gay fucking three page mac wizards WAAAAAY to seriously.

Just as I thought, big talk, produce nothing........... must be a loyal democrat.:razz:

any other questions?

oh yea.. im sure you would really munch on a free rat burger from the bum in the alley instead of a big mac. :lol:

sure.

I tellya.. mcd's sure is a fucking icon of fail every time it builds another store across the globe!

Gee Skippy, comprehension isn't your strong suit is it.

Hey Shogun,

Just as I thought, big talk, produce nothing........... must be a loyal democrat.:razz:

just as I thought.. throw down a gauntlet and then back away with no posted products of his own outside of laughably fucking around with a 3 page wizard.

Must be a tick on the atrophied nutsack of steve jobs.

sure.

Gee Skippy, comprehension isn't your strong suit is it.

facts don't seem to be yours.

after all... CLEARLY it's just marketing that causes people to eat at mcds! They could literally offer a McShit and fries and, as long as there are ads, people will eat it.

:lol:

yea... something like that.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back