I'm seeking a single female interested in a serious relationship

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Speedy Gonzales
I'm 33 years old so you should be around 24-36 years old, but thats not so strict, since age is only a number. It all comes down to chemistry. If you are interested leave me a private message, we can exchange contact details. And if you are ready to relocate to Austria or to embrace me coming to your place. I can do both.

Good luck!
I'm 33 years old so you should be around 24-36 years old, but thats not so strict, since age is only a number. It all comes down to chemistry. If you are interested leave me a private message, we can exchange contact details. And if you are ready to relocate to Austria or to embrace me coming to your place. I can do both.
Don't get Manti Te'o ed brother.

Pick one, Mortimer

Funny-Animations-04.gif

Just clearing up, actually I'm serious the former commentors make it look like a big joke, or sarcastic etc. I just want to let the ladies know that I'm serious.

It says Female 15 years old is that her true age?
Probably, but there are a few 40 year old men pretending to be teenager girls on these forums.

It's my theory that she's a young dude in her 20s who knows everything due to sheer aggression coursing through his brain.
Think you're just upset I'm better informed and more mature than you. You should take your beatings like a mature adult, then you wouldn't feel inferior to me.

Probably, but there are a few 40 year old men pretending to be teenager girls on these forums.

It's my theory that she's a young dude in her 20s who knows everything due to sheer aggression coursing through his brain.
Think you're just upset I'm better informed and more mature than you. You should take your beatings like a mature adult, then you wouldn't feel inferior to me.
you are cute as a bug's ear!

you are cute as a bug's ear!
So I've been told.

Actually, I'm 14. I forgot what year I was born when making my profile and guessed. I also think Great Goose was being sarcastic.

I don't think an internet forum is a good place to look for a serious relationship, you just look desperate.

I'm desperate to be honest. LOL.
Probably not something you should admit in public.

From the maturity of her postings I'd say so.

I find Pumpkin Row to be a well informed poster. Well beyond her years.

Mortimer best wishes for you. As was said, it might not be a good place (message board) to hunt for a g/f. Too many people are mean and hateful, and you would end up hurt.
You seem to be a nice man, so I would hate to see that happen.

Forum List

Back