I'm seeking a single female interested in a serious relationship

The best way to meet a new lover is to join an activity group that interests you.

I used to belong to a hiking club, and over time I dated half a dozen of the ladies there.

Bicycle clubs are good too.

Exercise clubs.

Book clubs downtown with reading rooms.

I'm 33 years old so you should be around 24-36 years old, but thats not so strict, since age is only a number. It all comes down to chemistry. If you are interested leave me a private message, we can exchange contact details. And if you are ready to relocate to Austria or to embrace me coming to your place. I can do both.
Pick one, Mortimer

Funny-Animations-04.gif
Hossfly buddy you definitely spent too much time In-Country.

:D

I'm 33 years old so you should be around 24-36 years old, but thats not so strict, since age is only a number. It all comes down to chemistry. If you are interested leave me a private message, we can exchange contact details. And if you are ready to relocate to Austria or to embrace me coming to your place. I can do both.

Chemistry? Most women don't like chemistry.

Balancing equations sucks.

Mortimer: This is really not a good forum for matchmaking. At best, you are going to creep-out the lady-folks and at worst, they will think you a pervert.
There are a plethora of on-line dating sites out there, I imagine that there have probably been several posted by now. Below is a link to a site that is very above board which I have used with success. Though it specializes in Asians, they do cater to women from the former Soviet republics & eastern Europe, which I am guessing is what you are really after. It is about $20USD per month with unlimited e-mail and several organized trips abroad to match up potential mates.

Cherry Blossoms | Blossoms.com - Dating Asian Women - Meet Asian Singles

Mortimer: This is really not a good forum for matchmaking. At best, you are going to creep-out the lady-folks and at worst, they will think you a pervert.
There are a plethora of on-line dating sites out there, I imagine that there have probably been several posted by now. Below is a link to a site that is very above board which I have used with success. Though it specializes in Asians, they do cater to women from the former Soviet republics & eastern Europe, which I am guessing is what you are really after. It is about $20USD per month with unlimited e-mail and several organized trips abroad to match up potential mates.

I date black, white, yellow, brown, love knows no conditions. Asian women are cute will that try that one, but dont you have one which is for free maybe? 20USD per month is quiete expensive, i could pay 20USD for a year but per month?

but dont you have one which is for free maybe? 20USD per month is quiete expensive, i could pay 20USD for a year but per month?

There really are not many, if any, that are "free". There will be some charge involved, charge per e-mail, charge per translation, charge for whatever... you get the picture. Cherry Blossoms charges per month of usage, everything else is unlimited. I had several conversations with the owner, (they are based in Hawaii), and he is a straight up sort. They also have been around since the '70's, so it is not a Johnny-come-lately outfit. Scammers are dealt with swiftly.
Once you have narrowed down the ones you like the most, carry the conversations over to regular e-mail and end the subscription.

I date black, white, yellow, brown, love knows no conditions. Asian women are cute will that try that one, but dont you have one which is for free maybe? 20USD per month is quiete expensive, i could pay 20USD for a year but per month?
Translation: "Given the chance I'd fuck anything that couldn't out run me".

If 20 bucks a month is too pricey... What exactly is it that you think you have to offer a woman? Any woman will cost you more than 20 a month I had at the very least.

Forum List

Back