I'm seeking a single female interested in a serious relationship

Just clearing up, actually I'm serious the former commentors make it look like a big joke, or sarcastic etc. I just want to let the ladies know that I'm serious.
Did you cut yourself shaving in your avatar photo?

Or it is a white Hitler mustache. :poke: Hitler was born in Austria right?
I could be wrong but Mortimer is Serbian born and he says his ancestry is gypsy.

Yes true. You are right. I live since 1990 in austria though and I'm austrian citizen (which doesnt mean much to Nationalists though as they will say I'm not austrian still but just saying) that's why he probably associated me with austria.

If 20 bucks a month is too pricey... What exactly is it that you think you have to offer a woman? Any woman will cost you more than 20 a month I had at the very least.

I dont know but most women in austria at least earn their own money and they add to the household budget my mum did.

I'm 33 years old so you should be around 24-36 years old, but thats not so strict, since age is only a number. It all comes down to chemistry. If you are interested leave me a private message, we can exchange contact details. And if you are ready to relocate to Austria or to embrace me coming to your place. I can do both.

Mortimer: This is really not a good forum for matchmaking. At best, you are going to creep-out the lady-folks and at worst, they will think you a pervert.
There are a plethora of on-line dating sites out there, I imagine that there have probably been several posted by now. Below is a link to a site that is very above board which I have used with success. Though it specializes in Asians, they do cater to women from the former Soviet republics & eastern Europe, which I am guessing is what you are really after. It is about $20USD per month with unlimited e-mail and several organized trips abroad to match up potential mates.

Cherry Blossoms | Blossoms.com - Dating Asian Women - Meet Asian Singles

I date black, white, yellow, brown, love knows no conditions. Asian women are cute will that try that one, but dont you have one which is for free maybe? 20USD per month is quiete expensive, i could pay 20USD for a year but per month?
Translation: "Given the chance I'd fuck anything that couldn't out run me".

I don't discriminate race, ethnicity, religion, culture etc. that doesnt mean I have no criteria or want only to fuck. That's what racists say, that if you date all races you have no standards. Also for me the inside world is more important then the outside. I want a woman who will be a good wife and mother.

I'm 33 years old so you should be around 24-36 years old, but thats not so strict, since age is only a number. It all comes down to chemistry. If you are interested leave me a private message, we can exchange contact details. And if you are ready to relocate to Austria or to embrace me coming to your place. I can do both.

Mortimer: This is really not a good forum for matchmaking. At best, you are going to creep-out the lady-folks and at worst, they will think you a pervert.
There are a plethora of on-line dating sites out there, I imagine that there have probably been several posted by now. Below is a link to a site that is very above board which I have used with success. Though it specializes in Asians, they do cater to women from the former Soviet republics & eastern Europe, which I am guessing is what you are really after. It is about $20USD per month with unlimited e-mail and several organized trips abroad to match up potential mates.

I date black, white, yellow, brown, love knows no conditions. Asian women are cute will that try that one, but dont you have one which is for free maybe? 20USD per month is quiete expensive, i could pay 20USD for a year but per month?

I don't discriminate race, ethnicity, religion, culture etc. that doesnt mean I have no criteria or want only to fuck. That's what racists say, that if you date all races you have no standards. Also for me the inside world is more important then the outside. I want a woman who will be a good wife and mother.
Beggars can't be choosers I suppose...

How about a good Zigeunerfrau?

Hossfly and I have no doubt both discovered many times that any female is good as long as you apply enough alcohol to her and to yourself.

:D

upload_2016-8-13_18-11-4.jpeg

This is one of the most awkward threads I have ever seen on this site.

...How's the hunt going Mortimer? Having to beat the ladies back with a stick yet?

Just clearing up, actually I'm serious the former commentors make it look like a big joke, or sarcastic etc. I just want to let the ladies know that I'm serious.
Did you cut yourself shaving in your avatar photo?

Or it is a white Hitler mustache. :poke: Hitler was born in Austria right?
I could be wrong but Mortimer is Serbian born and he says his ancestry is gypsy.

Yes true. You are right. I live since 1990 in austria though and I'm austrian citizen (which doesnt mean much to Nationalists though as they will say I'm not austrian still but just saying) that's why he probably associated me with austria.

Such a wicked writers... Hope you'll find good girl to communicate :)

P.S. I know awesome girls here, like Kat or ChrisL, but I'm too jealous to advise you to look at them... :)

From the maturity of her postings I'd say so.

I find Pumpkin Row to be a well informed poster. Well beyond her years.

Mortimer best wishes for you. As was said, it might not be a good place (message board) to hunt for a g/f. Too many people are mean and hateful, and you would end up hurt.
You seem to be a nice man, so I would hate to see that happen.

Kat, honey, don't throw me like a broken toy, I'm good to talk about anything! :))

...How's the hunt going Mortimer? Having to beat the ladies back with a stick yet?

I think, the stick of Mortimer is strong enough not to beat back of any lady, he caught... :)

Dude, Zigeuner is offensive, I wrote about that, I dont like the word. Why do you guys keep calling me cigan and zigeuner, I dont call you honkey or cracker etc. "Zionut" are you a Jew?

Mod Edit: we understand your body is hot, but please do not summon women down to the FZ who have no interest in it's hotness...:eusa_naughty:

Clearly, she wants you.

Only because she can't have me.

Last edited by a moderator:

It's not a "hunt" if someone is interested she will write if not everything is still good too. So far no one wrote.

Forum List

Back