I'm scared to go see "Joker" for safety reasons. What do I do?

Wintw

Silver Member
Jul 31, 2016

Seriously? Bubble Wrap? Bring a St. Jude Medal? Hypnosis? Chardonnay?

Don’t go

I think super hero movies are stupid, but this one looks interesting. I’m probably going to see it in the theaters

• Banned
What about a Bible to prey the gay away so I will be safe if there are any homosexual undertones it (the Good Book) will go after them and get them?!

• Banned
Don’t go

I think super hero movies are stupid, but this one looks interesting. I’m probably going to see it in the theaters
Will you do like Hootie And The Blowfish and "Hold My Hand"?

Find a safe place to hide ...

Hiding-Under-Bed-robotbutt.jpg

Is you're theater in a predominately black neighborhood? If so... You might as well skip it. You wouldnt be able to hear the damn movie anyway.

Is you're theater in a predominately black neighborhood? If so... You might as well skip it. You wouldnt be able to hear the damn movie anyway.
Oh, wow! Thanks for revealing yourself in public like a flasher and taking the discussion all sorts of different ways that were not intended in one fell swoop! Jesus, have you had a mind bath recently?

Oh, wow! Thanks for revealing yourself in public like a flasher and taking the discussion all sorts of different ways that were not intended in one fell swoop! Jesus, have you had a mind bath recently?
Revealing myself..? Look at my Avi, and Sig for Christs sake...

These might be the fastest responses for a post I have ever made! Wow! I might but might not dream about this tonight!

How about go with Joker makeup on? Then everyone will be scared of you.
I wore Joker make-up thirty years for ago for Halloween when I was a kid-o and kept licking my lips and it all came off around my mouth. Sooo, that didn't work.

Forum List

Back