I'm scared to go see "Joker" for safety reasons. What do I do?

I'm scared to go see "Joker" for safety reasons. What do I do?

man-up-and-grow-a-pair.png

My feelings! Are you all teaming up on me? Help! Help!

Do I put that on my manhood for "protection" porposes when I swim in the ocean or when I go to see this film?

The Joker seems to have been in many movies the last few decades. What about EGGHEAD! How come he is not treated EGGACTLY the same?

How about go with Joker makeup on? Then everyone will be scared of you.
I wore Joker make-up thirty years for ago for Halloween when I was a kid-o and kept licking my lips and it all came off around my mouth. Sooo, that didn't work.
I'm here to help! Here you go lip problem solved

https://www.lehmans.com/product/wax...MIrJf--aXt5AIVFKvsCh1dXwPOEAQYBSABEgJo7_D_BwE

The Joker seems to have been in many movies the last few decades. What about EGGHEAD! How come he is not treated EGGACTLY the same?
Because, like, totally, do you know what I mean? Egghead was in an Alice Cooper film called "Welcome To My Nightmare"! He also reappeared on the recording of the titty title track for the studio long play entitled, "Thriller"...

Make yourself a full body, maybe bullet proof suit. To keep the cost reasonable, I suggest using parts of old cars, old pots and pans... have my hubby bake you a cake... that shit'll stop a bullet for sure.

Now shut your whiny face.

Ssssstill alive! Though I did injure my back a third time and am now fucking crippled in bed unable to stand, walk, or sit facing back surgery for a "mild" herniated disc. Shit. I didn't even make it out of the door. What the fuck?!

Ssssstill alive! Though I did injure my back a third time and am now fucking crippled in bed unable to stand, walk, or sit facing back surgery for a "mild" herniated disc. Shit. I didn't even make it out of the door. What the fuck?!
Make yourself a full body, maybe bullet proof suit. To keep the cost reasonable, I suggest using parts of old cars, old pots and pans... have my hubby bake you a cake... that shit'll stop a bullet for sure.

Now shut your whiny face.
Gawd dayum that was too funny!

Forum List

Back