Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
wild-wild-west_e0d703c2-1024x679.jpg

Wild, wild west 1999

Makes great background noise if nothing else is on

p10537_v_v8_aa.jpg

1987: Leonard Part 6

With 3 Razzies, it’s the worst film ever made

There’s 27 of them @ The Golden Raspberry Awards: The Worst Movies of the 80s, 90s and 2000s – Page 42 – Lifestyle A2Z

Saving Private Ryan belongs on that list.....Nauseatingly long on mawkish emotionalism and implausible scenarios, tragically short on technical direction.

But all of Hollyweird has its collective head shoved up Spielberg's ass, soooo.......

Those old Godzilla movies were awesome. Everyone knew it was some guy dressed up in a Godzilla suit wandering through a model train display....chuckle...

King Kong.

Winner..

I actually went to the movie theater and watched it (only other three movies in 30 or so years was Noah, a nicholas cage movie and Godzilla)

That movie sucked, I always called it king Kong ice capades..

Any movie starring Madonna.

Those old Godzilla movies were awesome. Everyone knew it was some guy dressed up in a Godzilla suit wandering through a model train display....chuckle...

That 90's Godzilla sucked so bad and I waited like a year to see it, when was it 1997?

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy was slow and boring. The Star Wars prequels, especially anything with Jar Jar Binks. The Batman movies with Val Kilmer and George Clooney. Anaconda, Godzilla, Cloverfield, Blair Witch project.

Any movie starring Madonna.
The only film that I've ever seen with her in it is the one named Dick Tracy.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If you've never seen it before it, you may like how it ends since you sound like a person who doesn't care for her.

Thank you, I've seen it. Madonna has made some quite good music - but she is not a very good actress. It's excruciating to watch her try.

^^^ That right there is how I feel about Carrie Underwood only its her music that I find to be unbearable. I've seen a little of her acting though through the videos for her songs named "Just A Dream" and "Temporary Home". To me, the acting field is where her better performances are.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I can not say they were the worst but there were many action movies perhaps with the budgets not the highest particularly in the 1980's that were Golan Globus Productions.

Surprisingly, John Travolta starred in one of the lowest rated movies ever made, Battlefield Earth (2000) based on a novel by L. Ron Hubbard.

Forum List

Back