Bluff City Law

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Anyone else watch the new show tonight? I wasn't going to until I saw a commercial for it where they take on big business tyrants and win! I loved it. Great show,the ending makes me want to see next weeks episode. Big Business republicans and democrats wouldn't care for it but those of us who love seeing the working man win a battle with the tyrants of big business would love it!

Seemed pretty generic. But I've never been into that type of show.

Stormlight fan? Ignore if you'd rather stick to the topic.

Well I enjoy lots of different shows...on record for this week is Chicago Med,PD,Fire. Also Blue Bloods and Hawaii 5-0, New Amsterdam, Law and Order SVU. I am sure I missed some but I love the plot of big business being taken down for their crimes. Never heard of Stormlight

Well I enjoy lots of different shows...on record for this week is Chicago Med,PD,Fire. Also Blue Bloods and Hawaii 5-0, New Amsterdam, Law and Order SVU. I am sure I missed some but I love the plot of big business being taken down for their crimes. Never heard of Stormlight
It's a book series and the big bad is named Odium. Blue Bloods is fantastic. I love NCIS but getting into those shows is dangerous. Too addictive.

Odium:

It's a book series and the big bad is named Odium. Blue Bloods is fantastic. I love NCIS but getting into those shows is dangerous. Too addictive.

Odium:
Interesting. Never heard of it I will look into it. I used to watch NCIS but lost interest I guess after a long time...still a good show and I watch reruns...

Odium:
Interesting. Never heard of it I will look into it. I used to watch NCIS but lost interest I guess after a long time...still a good show and I watch reruns...
Yeah it went downhill after Ziva left and especially after Dinozzo

Forum List

Back