I'm DONE Talking About The 2020 Election

For once we agree. When you produce nothing with every post, how can anyone else have something? The two go with each other.
I have produced proof the election in AZ. and GA. both have no integrity. Your denial is what means nothing.

The irony of this forum....a thread about being done talking about something is now on its 6th day and pushing 400 post talking about that thing

The irony of this forum....a thread about being done talking about something is now on its 6th day and pushing 400 post talking about that thing

Hey, I only jump in when somebody is talking to me, other than that I have pretty much abandoned this thread.

They were calling you weak you idiot. :rolleyes:

No shit dumbfuck. I had just called them that and then did the I am rubber and you are glue tactic...and I gave him kudos for doing so as he is not normally even that advanced.

I have produced proof the election in AZ. and GA. both have no integrity. Your denial is what means nothing.
No one but your Alice in Wonderland fantasies have proven anything. That's not good enough.

Forum List

Back