How about if we agree to call the 2020 election "irregular" and call Jan. 6 a "protest?"

What if we agreed to put the 2020 election and Jan. 6 behind us and let voters decide who will be President next year? Would that be so bad?
Judging by the polls, it would be bad for the marxist party.
The betting odds tell the truest story.
ScreenShot_20240229142852.png

What if we agreed to put the 2020 election and Jan. 6 behind us and let voters decide who will be President next year? Would that be so bad?
No need to try to gild those lilies now.

The only people screaming about rigged elections are Trump and MAGA.
If they lose again, they will pull the same BS. Trump cannot handle losing.

If they would STFU, I will say nothing after the 2024 election even if Trump wins. I trust our election system.

It would be stupid. The election wasn't stolen, and the attempted coup must be responded to. How about you MAGA cult members just quit lying?

The only people screaming about rigged elections are Trump and MAGA.
If they lose again, they will pull the same BS. Trump cannot handle losing.

If they would STFU, I will say nothing after the 2024 election even if Trump wins. I trust our election system.
73% of all surveyed believed that the election was not secure nor accurate. They do not trust our election system.

A. We need to call them what they were. The election was safe and secure. 1/6 was an insurrection. The voters did decide in 2020, and tRump disqualified himself with his actions afterwards.

Run a candidate that is legal.

A. We need to call them what they were. The election was safe and secure. 1/6 was an insurrection. The voters did decide in 2020, and tRump disqualified himself with his actions afterwards.

Run a candidate that is legal.
Trump is legal and Trump is running. :dance:
Trump's MAGA rally's are Marvelous

73% of all surveyed believed that the election was not secure nor accurate. They do not trust our election system.
Well for starters polls are bullshit and you know it.

in the second place you kids spent million upon millions of dollars screaming your lies about the elections at the top of your lungs so of course you managed to some of convince the weaker minded folk (republicans) of it. That's what propaganda is for, as you well know.

None of that makes any of your lies true.

Why don’t we agree that the 2020 Election was

Biden 306
Trump 232

And that Trump was too big a Crybaby Loser to admit he lost and created an Insurrection on Jan 6 in an attempt to overturn the results with fake electors

Forum List

Back