I'm DONE Talking About The 2020 Election

No, if you want to go ahead and talk about it go ahead and talk about it. I was just explaining why I'm done talking about it and see how many people agree with me or if they want to continue talking about it. It makes absolutely no difference to me. I actually made this topic because I was seriously thinking about posting RSBN's latest video about recent news about it,.. but then I'm like you know what? Same old, same old. It's getting to be boring and tiring and until something is done to change the outcome then what's the use? If anybody else wants to watch it though, just go to the RSBN channel on YouTube as there's a live stream happening right now. I'm not posting the link though.

Yep!
so is a declaration of not talking about something still talking about something?

It is simply fascinating that a thread about being done talking about the 2020 election now has 21 pages of post about the 2020 election, including Odin only knows how many by the person that is doing talking about the 2020 election.

It is simply fascinating that a thread about being done talking about the 2020 election now has 21 pages of post about the 2020 election, including Odin only knows how many by the person that is doing talking about the 2020 election.

Practically nothing out of me though.

I guess that's a good point, but notice that I'm not doing much of the talking in this thread.

Practically nothing out of me though.

Yet here you are 21 pages in on post number 404 still replying to the thread about what you are not going to talk about any longer.

Do you not see a tiny bit of irony there

• Funny
Reactions: BWK
Yet here you are 21 pages in on post number 404 still replying to the thread about what you are not going to talk about any longer.

Do you not see a tiny bit of irony there

Did I mention anything about what I was talking about in the OP?

Not that you have contributed anything, but feel free to start anytime.

Forum List

Back