I'm curious: What was it right wingers think Iraq did to us?

fnyawn.jpg

What did Syria do to us? The President's about start a war with them, no? But what did numerous countries we've warred with, really ever to do to us? The answer is, it's whatever Big Brother claims it to be.

Permanent War is the agenda. Chaos is good for the Globalist Elites and Military Industrial Complex. Because out of chaos comes order... A New World Order.

The DNC sent their morning talking points out to their operatives, I see.

A talking point tends to be a "statement", not a "question". So what's the answer?
Don't ask me..ask your handlers what they think and report back when you get the afternoon talking points they want you to push..
You aren't interested in anything except looking for/inventing ways to disparage and insult your political "opponents".
As you grow older and more mature you'll learn through experience that there really isn't any difference between the two parties..Political theater and controlled opposition is what it's all about.

No one on either side really pays attention to hyperpartisans incessant chirping anyway. You're just another tool and you're being used. You'll learn.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
The DNC sent their morning talking points out to their operatives, I see.

So where can I find these dnc talking points? I turn on radio and all I hear is rushhannityleviningrahamsavagepraeger. And this is in liberal komifornia. I don't think things are any different in mississippi or baja oklahoma (texas) either.

Anyone know?

Don't expect an answer. The right tucks their collective tail between their legs and run for cover when asked real questions.

Ask them what Republicans have done for the US and you get nothing but lies about Obama. Ask them what Iraq did to incur our wrath and, yep, they tell lies about Obama.

That's pretty much all the right has these days - more lies about Obama.

Oh, when will the poor American Sheeple wake up? It's not about Right/Left. That's just an outdated fairy tale paradigm. Big Brother is always gonna a create a Boogeyman for the Sheeple to hate & fear. Permanent War is the agenda. It's what the NWO Banker Elites want. Permanent War keeps the Sheeple in fear. Keeps em in line. Hopefully one day the People will awaken and end this permanent war. But i'm not optimistic.

Anyone know?
You mean besides invading Kuwait? Threatening to invade Saudi Arab? Perhaps you forget that after the UN created sanctions and no fly zones and required inspections to ensure Nuclear biological and chemical weapons were destroyed Iraq under Hussein PREVENTED that from happening, that he routinely fired on our and allied air craft and kicked out inspectors?

I guess you missed where France, Russia and China were maneuvering to remove sanctions from Iraq and that Hussein was prepared to return to developing Nuclear weapons? Or that Hussein hired terrorists to strike at the US on occasion?

The US depends on World wide trade. Iraq threatened the oil supply of numerous of our allies and trading partners which made Iraq a direct threat to the US.

Forum List

Back