Obama's super backdoor amnesty - Give ASYLUM to all illegals !!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
You just say you're a victim of domestic violence and you get citizenship!!!

No executive order needed Dept. of Justice finds wide-open backdoor to amnesty - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

aug 27 2014

As reported by The Daily Caller, “The Department of Justice’s board of immigration appeals has decided to let Guatemalan women win asylum in the United States if they claim to be victims of domestic violence. The decision was announced in an Aug. 26 decision from the Board of Immigration Appeals at President Barack Obama’s Department of Justice. It creates a huge new incentive for Guatemalan women to cross the U.S. border, because if their asylum claim is accepted, their children get U.S. citizenship, plus the use of federal health, education and retirement programs, regardless of their initial education and work skills. The new decision also means that many of the Guatemalan women who have already crossed the border this year have a new claim for asylum.”

• Banned
Repubs will do nothing to stop this since they too are raking in huge bribes from the IAL - Illegal Alien Lobby.

My pleasure.

Title = "Give asylum to all illegals"
Content = "many of the Guatemalan women who have already crossed the border this year have a new claim for asylum"

Unless you are going to claim every illegal is a Guatemalan woman who will claim to be a victim of abuse, your thread title clearly misrepresents the content that you link to.

You are know for this, at least half of your threads do the same thing where you blatantly lie in the thread title, one can only assume the reason is you actually aren't posting anything as interesting or dramatic as you wish it was so are choose to misrepresent to generate interest.

• Banned
My pleasure.

Title = "Give asylum to all illegals"
Content = "many of the Guatemalan women who have already crossed the border this year have a new claim for asylum"

Unless you are going to claim every illegal is a Guatemalan woman who will claim to be a victim of abuse, your thread title clearly misrepresents the content that you link to.

You are know for this, at least half of your threads do the same thing where you blatantly lie in the thread title, one can only assume the reason is you actually aren't posting anything as interesting or dramatic as you wish it was so are choose to misrepresent to generate interest.

I stand by what i said. The article says guatemalan women but obozo is gonna use it for all illegals. This is just a start.

I stand by what i said. The article says guatemalan women but obozo is gonna use it for all illegals.
So this basically admits your headline does not match the content, the headline is in fact your opinion about how future events will transpire as opposed to facts from the article.

Pretty funny considering how offended you acted. You can stand by whatever you want, bottom line most of your threads have bullshit titles that don't match what you're linking to, and you just admitted it.

• Banned
I stand by what i said. The article says guatemalan women but obozo is gonna use it for all illegals.
So this basically admits your headline does not match the content, the headline is in fact your opinion about how future events will transpire as opposed to facts from the article.

Pretty funny considering how offended you acted. You can stand by whatever you want, bottom line most of your threads have bullshit titles that don't match what you're linking to, and you just admitted it.

HAHAHA. How can a headline MATCH the content? Fact is your god obozo wants to give citizenship to 40 million criminal invaders. THINK

HAHAHA. How can a headline MATCH the content?
Wow you're that stupid eh? Okay I'll demonstrate, to match the content of your link you simply type something like:

"DOJ ruling lets Guatemalan women claiming abuse win asylum"

See? That wasn't so hard, it actually summarizes the content of your post without making shit up. Maybe there is a cure for a compulsive liar like yourself (probably not) but this is a step in the right direction.

Fact is your god obozo wants to give citizenship to 40 million criminal invaders.
Yeah there is simpleton logic that perfectly matches you IQ... someone who objects to you being dishonest in most of your thread titles must worship the President.

Dumb fuck.

HAHAHA. How can a headline MATCH the content?
Wow you're that stupid eh? Okay I'll demonstrate, to match the content of your link you simply type something like:

"DOJ ruling lets Guatemalan women claiming abuse win asylum"

See? That wasn't so hard, it actually summarizes the content of your post without making shit up.

HAHAHA. Changing your story again. Earlier you said the headline must MATCH the article. Now you say it summarizes the article. Fine - that's what you should have said to begin with. THINK

Defeating these america- hating liberals is so easy.

We need to end all asylum. Let's not forget obozo arranged for his own illegal aunt zeituni to get amnesty and stay in america collecting welfare.!!!!!

Any liberals out there care to actually discuss the issue?. Should we grant citizenship to everyone who merely says they're a victim of spousal abuse??? That will mean hundreds of millions of illiterate unskilled bums from third world countries will come here and go on welfare. And they'll put their IQ 65, disease-ridden kids in school with YOUR kids.

This is bad but isn't nearly as bad as what's coming in a few weeks.

This is just for women of one country.

BS - this is just a trial balloon. Obozo wants to apply this to every non-white in the world. Male and female. That's a fact!

But if you're one of the highly skilled whites truly persecuted in South Africa who wants to come here, you won't have a chance.

That will mean hundreds of millions of illiterate unskilled bums from third world countries will come here and go on welfare. And they'll put their IQ 65, disease-ridden kids in school with YOUR kids.
I'd take them over a constantly whining compulsive liar on a message board. Maybe they'll actually accomplish something.

Forum List

Back