I'm craving......

I just ate so atm, I'm not craving anything. Yesterday however, I was craving Hooter's breaded hot wings. So I hopped in the car and went. I ate 20 of those bad boys! Yum.
I love going to Hooters for the food and the family friendly atmosphere.

fun-019-04272014.jpg

Lol, seriously, it's the only place I will eat breaded wings. No one does them better.

beef stew with bread and butter

I'd seriously cut someone for my Moms beef stew
That sounds really good. I haven't had that for the longest time, I always have bread and butter with it too. Do you make it yourself like your mom did?
My Mom refuses to tell me the ingredients or her ratios.

My sister doesn't even know, so every time I make it, I end up staring at it like 'dufuck is this crap'
Ah, she wants you to come over there when you want beef stew. Good thinkin. :)
It's child abuse

I'm scarred I tell ya, scarred...

I'm making Beef Stew for dinner tonight ! (what kind of bread do you like?)

I probably don't make it as good as your mom does however..... mines in the crockpot....
White or rye bread.

Mom uses a pressure cooker and starts the day before she serves it. she cooks for ~ 8 hours, freezes it overnight then thaws and reheats it for lunch - dinner.
I freeze chili in individual portions then thaw and eat. It's so funny that it tastes better than when you eat it right out of the pot.

My mother in law used to make coney sauce for hot dogs then freeze it in ice cube trays and just throw one or two cubes in the microwave when she needed to.
freezing breaks down cell walls in the meat and veggies so that the spices and other flavors can move in.

I just don't have that kind of discipline.

cooking something for hours to freeze it then cook something else to eat.....
I just got into the habit. I'm going to cook up some beef stew soon though now that you mentioned it.

I made the mistake of eating fried eggrolls from safeway deli case. Not my finest hour.

I love beef stew with dumplings! I just make them from Bisquick mix. Easy and quick!
never understood the popularity of dumplings, never could stomach them.

What's not to like about them? They are delicious!

Two words: soggy bread. :puke:

I won't even use bread to sop up gravy when I eat. Can't even watch my family do it, although I'm thoughtful enough to bake no-knead artisan bread to serve them with stews and chowders.

I love beef stew with dumplings! I just make them from Bisquick mix. Easy and quick!
never understood the popularity of dumplings, never could stomach them.

What's not to like about them? They are delicious!

Two words: soggy bread. :puke:

I won't even use bread to sop up gravy when I eat. Can't even watch my family do it, although I'm thoughtful enough to bake no-knead artisan bread to serve them with stews and chowders.

They aren't really like bread to me. They are like their own thing. I can't eat beef stew without dumplings. :D

Forum List

Back