i'm already rich...

i just saw rahm emanuel's net worth of 14 million $. got me thinking, Trump won't need to wastes time stealing from the taxpayers, because he is already super rich, how i don't know, because he wasn't a politician.

then why is he stealing from taxpayers?

btw, y9ou don't know what he's worth and you don't know where his money comes from because the sociopath is hiding his income and assets while he is apparently laundering money for Russian oligarchs.

not that trump loons care.

btw, you don't know what he's worth
We don't, but we do know that he's rich enough that that he enjoys a lifestyle that is effectively unconstrained by the lack of money. In terms of the specifics of his net worth and income, and for the sake of the OP's remarks, we know enough.

(Lest someone take that as an opening for remarking on Trump's refusal to disclose his tax returns....Nobody with any sense wants to see his returns merely to know what be his net worth or income. Some people may be specifically interested in learning those pieces of information, but they are people who pursue trivialities.)

i just saw rahm emanuel's net worth of 14 million $. got me thinking, Trump won't need to wastes time stealing from the taxpayers, because he is already super rich, how i don't know, because he wasn't a politician.

then why is he stealing from taxpayers?

btw, y9ou don't know what he's worth and you don't know where his money comes from because the sociopath is hiding his income and assets while he is apparently laundering money for Russian oligarchs.

not that trump loons care.
stealing or apparently stealing, cause there's a difference.... as with the russiapoloosa election ghosts. i've seen no evidence of either. i can't get my news from rachel maddow or maxine waters.

He actually started with a million dollar loan from his dad, that he repaid with interest. The inheritance came later.
Donald Trump took his 40 million dollar inheritance and through a long and well documented series of real estate projects increased that by about 100 times. Take a look at career politicians like Pelosi, Waters, Rahm, Reid, Frank etc who have multi-million dollar net worths and ask where that came from.

You are either a non-American citizen or are ignorant.
i could be both, how would you know.

'net worth of 14 million $' You are either trying to master the English language, or failed to graduate 6th grade.

He actually started with a million dollar loan from his dad, that he repaid with interest. The inheritance came later.
Donald Trump took his 40 million dollar inheritance and through a long and well documented series of real estate projects increased that by about 100 times. Take a look at career politicians like Pelosi, Waters, Rahm, Reid, Frank etc who have multi-million dollar net worths and ask where that came from.

The first million is the hardest, after that it's a breeze. Quit trying to lump self-made with the 'silver spooners.'

You are either a non-American citizen or are ignorant.
i could be both, how would you know.

'net worth of 14 million $' You are either trying to master the English language, or failed to graduate 6th grade.
or both ! TheRichest - The World's Most Entertaining Site

The first million is the hardest, after that it's a breeze. Quit trying to lump self-made with the 'silver spooners.'
all you have to do is disparage kennedy a little, they come around.

Forum List

Back